1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Random times but close to 3pm EST
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Somehow I don't think they could get any dumber. The bard killed the entire party because they tried seducing the dragon which he rolled successfully which if you don't know the size of a dragon and a dwarven male. While in another session i'm in, a guy total party killed by wishing for power, which killed everyone except him so he'd be the most powerful, than he decided to kill himself. I think I should quit dming. (How do I stop them from doing this stuff again)

• Haha
Reactions: Fluffy and Diana
Oh lord! 😂 Don't quit though, ding dongs trying your patience will help you think up new creative ways in dealing with players and ultimately make you a better GM! <3

Alrighty than, I dont know how they keep doing this stuff man. Another story from them is the artificer made a frog gun.
A gun that frogs, frogs? (I dont know what it does but they killed the hydra with werefrogs with pack tactics )

Oh gosh. Lol! Hang in there, friend.
I remember being in a party with someone who had the ability to shapeshift. (Can't remember what class that was, I haven't done DnD since high school.) He turned into a nymph thinking that he could flash an entire army of orcs, kill them with the seduction, then save the day. And yeah a bunch of them did die when they laid eyes on that nymph, but also our party member died still because...it was an army. XD But I guess also the rest of us survived, so yay? Did sort of save the day? Hah...
They were always doing weird stuff 🤦‍♂️So many character remakes because of so many deaths.

There are always shenanigans going on, from what I've noticed and heard. Being a DM ain't easy! <3 I love that we get to hear about your experiences. Maybe you gotta set some rules? xD

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Oh gosh. Lol! Hang in there, friend.
I remember being in a party with someone who had the ability to shapeshift. (Can't remember what class that was, I haven't done DnD since high school.) He turned into a nymph thinking that he could flash an entire army of orcs, kill them with the seduction, then save the day. And yeah a bunch of them did die when they laid eyes on that nymph, but also our party member died still because...it was an army. XD But I guess also the rest of us survived, so yay? Did sort of save the day? Hah...
They were always doing weird stuff 🤦‍♂️So many character remakes because of so many deaths.

There are always shenanigans going on, from what I've noticed and heard. Being a DM ain't easy! <3 I love that we get to hear about your experiences. Maybe you gotta set some rules? xD
Druid moment. Also I do set rules, it's just that the artificer + druid duo is really unfair when the team doesn't have many good characters.