1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Magical, Fictitious, Mystical, Dark & Light
I've been away for a while and I'm trying to get started on coming back, and as usual, everything looks different than it looked when I left. And it looks great, don't get me wrong, but I can't find where I go to change my signature. I can't find it for the life of me -_- I know, it's silly, but can someone tell me where I change my signature?

Click on your username up in the upper right corner of the screen, on the menu bar by the alerts and private messages buttons. A menu will appear, and the second from the top on the left column is Signature, which does exactly what you'd expect.

Click on your username up in the upper right corner of the screen, on the menu bar by the alerts and private messages buttons. A menu will appear, and the second from the top on the left column is Signature, which does exactly what you'd expect.
.....I swear to god that button was not there yesterday when I was looking for it. I literally looked at every individual button, I was like "Personal Details? Nope, just tried that. Contact Details? Nope, already looked there" and just made my way down the list...

Thank you though >_< I do appreciate your help, as well as your minimal sarcasm <3

Status
Not open for further replies.