Browser question. Drop downs and hover-names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
I know it's titled weird, but it's the best I can do.

I recently broke my old laptop and got a new one. I usually use Iwaku on Chrome, but I've noticed something that's just a bit of a nuisance. On my old laptop on Chrome (And on Mozilla, even with my new laptop) when I hover my mouse over someones profile picture (like on the list of followers on someones profile), it'll show their name, and when I hover my mouse over the inbox, or the alerts, or my profile up at the top of the page, each menu would drop down automatically.

Now, with my new laptop on Chrome, I have to click on all the drop downs first, or on someone's profile picture to see their name with the pop up.

Is there a certain plugin I need to download or something to fix that?

This sounds like a browser setting to me, but I'm not sure what it would be called or where to find it.

I also use Chrome here and the dropdowns for me show up just by mouse-over, so I'll tinker and see what I can find.

This sounds like a browser setting to me, but I'm not sure what it would be called or where to find it.

I also use Chrome here and the dropdowns for me show up just by mouse-over, so I'll tinker and see what I can find.
Thanks! :) I just broke down my old laptop(Had to hook it up to my TV as the screen is busted), and I don't exactly feel like putting it all back together so I can look and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.