Brothers in Arms: The story of one tank crew in the face of extreme adversity (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the 2nd Panzer division was a freaking boon to come across because they are involved from the very beginning, all the way to the very last battle. XD

Johan. Quite literally just Johan. Or Weingarten. Unless it's formal, then Unteroffizier Weingarten.

Oh, Sam if you didn't know the Panzer IV had hatches for all of the crew positions.

Here is a lovely top down of some blueprints.

pzkpfw-iv-top-png.130627

I know. But I just felt lke going in through the commander's hatch. Probably so she could get a view at the rest of the tank on the way down.

Okay. I thought that may be of the case, but I wasn't sure... Sowwy V.V

I may be mistaken, but didn't Panzer IV's have to be crank started? I know the Tiger did.

Oh, my god! I'm so sorry for not replying!! I never got any alerts that these threads were active... I'll get caught up by tomorrow! I apologize greatly. I appreciate all of your kindness!!!

Not an issue. I understand that the Alert system can be a piece of shit. lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Dip
I hope not. If it did it's ResistingTheEnlightened's fault for leaving when he was needed.

Shit.. sorry. I've been having legal issues so I have been really busy, and will be for a little while more... so I guess if you guys are willing to wait a week I can be back in the action then....

@Potatocat you're fine. I'm just stuck waiting on ResistingTheEnlightened.

I second that option.

You know what, why don't you guys take over and go for it. I won't be able to Have anything to do with this in a loooong time. After I deal with this legal shit I'll have to make up school work and it'll all be a long endevour, so if you want to take over, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.