Which side do you want to play?

• Ze Germans

• The Russians

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Potatocat

How about a good bit of playing history? I want to create a roleplay which would focus on a group of five individuals. More specifically, the crew of a tank throughout World War 2. This will be dialogue heavy, and focus on the characters. I would also want to stay focused on actual historical events. Essentially, we will be focusing on five soldiers and their experiences as they take part in various real world events.

Now, a few things. We can either play as the Soviets, or the Germans. I personally would prefer the Germans as they took part in conflict all over the globe and so would let us vary the scenery a bit more, but I will leave it to a vote.

If we do play the Germans, no female crew members. As far as any reputable records show, they didn't exist. Of course, if we play the Soviets, I will allow one or two female characters as they did indeed exist.

I will be expecting a decent level of writing. Nothing too extreme, but I will need both good quality and my members to be able to post, on average, at least once a day.

I have already done a good deal of research for this, and have more material ready. This is just testing the waters to see if there is enough interest.

Damn, could you that are interested say something so I can know?

I'm up for some blitzkrieg. Though I only post like once a week.

This sounds a lot like fury, love the movie and would love to do this!

This sounds a lot like fury, love the movie and would love to do this!
Only without being about how not to fight a war. That fucking movie had soooooooo many historical and logical flaws.

I am very interested in doing this! With either nationality, but I vote German because I'm biased. I know my stuff since I come from a military family (although much has changed) so lack of knowledge shouldn't be a problem. My only 'iffy' is the once a day posting thing. My posting might be every other day. Sometimes I get called in on short notice so...

The 'brothers in arms' trope is a weakness of mine and I'd love to explore it in roleplay format.

tumblr_n4rkw1RZe01qgzirho2_250.gif

I am very interested in doing this! With either nationality, but I vote German because I'm biased. I know my stuff since I come from a military family (although much has changed) so lack of knowledge shouldn't be a problem. My only 'iffy' is the once a day posting thing. My posting might be every other day. Sometimes I get called in on short notice so...

The 'brothers in arms' trope is a weakness of mine and I'd love to explore it in roleplay format.

tumblr_n4rkw1RZe01qgzirho2_250.gif
If your posts are of good quality, and everyone else is okay with this being a kind of a slow burner, we can make it work.

If your posts are of good quality, and everyone else is okay with this being a kind of a slow burner, we can make it work.
I'd like to believe so. I am not overly sporadic so I shouldn't be too slow. :umm: I post many times a day, I just sometimes miss a day here and there. I don't want to mess up any dynamics you were aiming for!

Oh darn, I love these kinds of things. Ethnically, I'm split right down the middle, aka half of me comes from a very serious Italian military family that talks sorta-constantly of WW2. So military stuff, particularly of this era, is something of a love of mine. If there's any space open, I'd love to take part.

Oh no I was too late on this D: Would be really interested

Shit shit shit... Sorry guys, but some stuff in my life has come up and I just don't have the time to lead this anymore... Feel free to take the idea and run with it though...

Dangit. I was really looking forward to this.

Last edited:
I'm in. Can i bring my gunner back from the grave?

Status
Not open for further replies.