3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, SM, Medieval, Modren, Feudal Japan
gero-beloved-x-survival-1.jpg

Brothers conflict
I loved the show so much that I just had to do it my own way in an rp. However I don't want this to be a group rp with other guys playing as the 13 brothers at the same time, it would be less confusing for me and also good time management. I have some rules about this rp so take a look at those and we can get on to the really important and fun stuff. Not all 13 brothers can be used, because some aren't attracted to Ema the main character and sister. I will be going off of how my partner plays the character, I won't be choosing a single brother as the storyline did in the series because it's the way I want to go about things. The other brothers that aren't here can be played also but not preferred.

Rules
1. Have some knowledge about the series, either have watched it, or watching it.
2. Please keep up with my post length.
3. Have fun
4. I'll let you know if I have any other rules

Characters
The characters can be played in multiples if you want, and I mean for example: If you wanted to play the one of the triplets you can't play just one, you have to play all three. I prefer it that way. If you can't play all three characters it is fine but I prefer at least two.

Main Character

85dea93fe3b62c547b118dbba5d3c0cc.jpg

Name: Ema Hinata
Birthday Year: 1994
Age playing: 17
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
height: 156 cm
Appearance: Ema is a teenage girl with a petite structure, making her one of the shortest character in the series. She has medium length brown hair that is often tied up in a ponytail on the left side with a heart shaped clip. She worn a pink skirt and a white collar top when she attends Meiji and has shoulder length hair.

Personality: Ema had always been lonely since she was an only child, and her father was rarely home. She was delighted when she found out that she would have thirteen new brothers. She enjoys helping out her new brothers when she can, and will never fail to go out of her way for them. Her nature is rather permissive. She gets embarrassed easily, especially when her brothers get really close to her. She seems to love her brothers very much, and enjoys being in their company. She is a devoted daughter to her father, and tries her best to not let her new mother down.

There is the option to play Ema's Papa if you want you can look his character information up elsewhere.

Brothers!!!

Name: Ukyo Asahina
Birthday: Dec. 3 1981
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 6 feet

Has ex girlfriend
In Ukyou's route his past has been revealed and it was really entertaining. Somehow some of his personalities have been changed from time. On the part, after he knew that Reiko only started to date him just because he's a child of Miwa, rages him. After that meeting, he met Ema, who greatly resembled Reiko. In a fit of rage, Ukyou nearly hurt Ema, believing her to be Reiko, until she slapped him back to his senses. Once calmed down, he reveals his past with Reiko.

Appearance: Ukyo has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is usually seen wearing a black and red colored suit with black trousers and a gray necktie.
Personality: Ukyo has a calm, reliable and diligent personality, though has some very inflexible sides in him. Later, he reveals that he's an awkward man, who doesn't know what to do in certain situations.

Relationship Between Ema and Ukyo
They are both the cooks of the house.

Name: Kaname Asahina
Birthday: May 3 1983
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Blonde
Height: 6'1

Appearance: Kaname has blonde hair and hazel eyes. He's normally seen in ceremonial Japanese clothing, his signature color being purple, and has earrings on his left ear.
Personality: He doesn't act like a Buddhist Monk, and he absolutely loves hitting on every girl who walks into his field of vision. Due to his flashy appearance and attitude, he looks more like a professional host instead. Kaname is infamous for what he calls "gracious words", and the number of women who wish to hear this suspicious subject is never-ending.
Relationship with Ema
He always flirts with Ema.

Name: Tsubaki Asahina
Birthday: Dec. 31, 1985
Eyes: Violet
Hair: White
Height: 5'9

Appearance: Tsubaki has violet eyes and messy white hair that covers the right side of his face. He has a beauty mark under his left eye. His facial features are similar to Azusa's since they are identical twins. He wears a pair of earrings and is usually seen wearing a pink diamond cardigan under a black blazer, along with trousers, his boots and a pendant necklace around his neck.

Personality:Tsubaki is usually playful and easygoing, and can be very pushy sometimes. He likes to tease his brothers and Ema. He loves little sister characters with a passion, so Ema is a dream come true for him. However, he also has a serious side as well, especially when it comes to work. He takes his job very seriously, and he always does the best he can. He's also an otaku who loves anime, manga, and games.

Relationship with Ema
Although he likes to tease Ema, in episode four he takes a liking to her after she comforts him. He kisses her, saying that the best way to get a depressed boy back on his feet is a kiss from a cute girl, then kisses her again. In episode six, he confesses that he really likes her, and kisses her once again. Tsubaki says that he won't apologize for it, claiming that he's serious about her. He kisses her again and tells her he won't let anyone else have her. In Brothers Conflict 12.5 OVA he imagined that Ema will be his girlfriend and kisses her. In Episode 12 while Natsume and Subaru are talking both Tsubaki and Azusa are watching both of them in Tsubaki's terrace "when that time comes I won't hold back" Azusa said. "I don't plan to either." Tsubaki replied to Azusa. Tsubaki is really persevering to win his stepsister's heart. When Azusa collapsed in Episode 8 Tsubaki is really a mess. At the time he can't think of other things. When Ema comes home from visiting Azusa in the hospital, Ema sees Tsubaki looking depressed. He tells Ema that all the pain Azusa feels, he also feels it somehow.When Ema moves closer him to comfort him he suddenly hugs Ema. Tsubaki cries on Ema's shoulder. In Episode 7 when he sees the kiss mark on Ema's neck he becomes furious, Ema starts to explain but she is cut off by Tsubaki who says he feels hurt when he sees it. He almost kisses Ema but fortunately Azusa comes out of nowhere to stop his twin brother from bothering her, but in the next episode it is seen that Ema is coming to give Azusa the thing that he needed but when she nears the room's door she sees Tsubaki and Azusa talking and saying what they feel and saying sorry to each other, Ema overhears it but is happy and thankful.

Name: Azusa Asahina
Birthday: Dec. 31, 1985
Eyes:Violet
Hair: Black

Appearance:Azusa has black hair that covers his left eye. He shares the same violet eyes as Tsubaki and Natsume, and also has a beauty mark under his right eye. His facial features are similar to Tsubaki's since they are identical twins. He wears glasses and is usually seen wearing a diamond checkered blue shirt with a light gray necktie, a black jacket and trousers.

Personality:Unlike Tsubaki Azusa is more calm. He often scolds Tsubaki and hits him when he does something unnecessary. Azusa is very caring. He often thinks about others before himself. Ema once stated that she thinks of Azusa as a real big brother and that she feels easy when around him. He's also seen very shy when it comes to Ema and is seen blushing when she around.

Relationship with Ema

Even though at first he's confused about his feelings for Ema, he soon realizes that he likes her. In episode four, she makes him understand that by not taking the part in the anime, it would hurt Tsubaki. At the time he brushes her off, but Tsubaki tells him that she's right.When Azusa gave Ema a copy of his younger self, Tsubaki tells him that he won't let him have her. Kissing her on top of the couch, he is pulled off of her by Azusa. In episode seven, Tsubaki is about to kiss her again when Azusa intervenes, although the condition he had been brushing off for some time causes him to collapse. When admitted to the hospital, on the rooftop, Azusa confesses that he was just as bad as his identical brother, holding her in an embrace before kissing her forehead. Just like Tsubaki, Natsume, Subaru , Yuusuke, and Fuuto he also likes her. They are the first ones that confessed to her but unlike him, Tsubaki was the first one to kiss Ema when Azusa wasn't there because he contacted his manager that he will accept the role for his twin brother's sake. When Azusa goes inside their house, Tsubaki asks Ema if she will keep company for his mini consolation party. Tsubaki asks Ema if she likes his voice too. Ema says Yes. Suddenly Tsubaki kissed her.

Name:Natsume Asahina
Birthday: Jan. 1, 1986
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Orange

Appearance:Natsume has orange hair that falls just above his violet eyes.Like Tsubaki and Azusa he also has a beauty mark, but his is placed below his lip. He is always seen wearing his favorite attire, a casual black suit jacket, white shirt with a green checkered necktie.

Personality:
Natsume has a blunt way of talking, but greatly encourages other people. He is very strict when it comes to problems and will willingly help to resolve it. He is rather calm and would protect his siblings. Like his brothers he is also in love with Ema.

Relationship with Ema
When they first met inside the church, Natsume suddenly wants her to go outside, telling her that she doesn't have anything to do there, until he learns that Ema is their new stepsister. Surprised by this, he is embarrassed. After that, when they meet again for a second time, he gives his business card and is shocked to find out that Ema likes to play the games that his company makes.When Ema does not want to return to the apartments, after discovering that she was adopted, Natsume offers her to stay at his home. There, he explained that although they are in conflict, they do need her. That is when he first kisses her, firmly declaring that he was not sorry for doing so. After the surprise party for Yuusuke and Ema, Ema sees him outside, smoking, Ema finally gives her a proper response for all of them. When Ema is about to go, Natsume grabs her wrist, kisses her and apologizes for being a brother like that but nevertheless, like Tsubaki and Azusa, he still loves her Ema is shocked. Then Hikaru appears out of nowhere and tells Ema that next time he will also join the fray of the brothers conflict on the next season. Natsume is a game corporation worker, he is the CEO of a game corporation.

Name: Iori Asahina
Birthday: April 17, 1992
Eyes: Hazel
Hair:Greyish blue

Appearance:Iori has greyish blue hair that reaches his hazel eyes, and he is usually seen wearing his school uniform, which is made up of white and dark blue colors.

Personality:
Iori is known for having a prince-like behavior, as well as his calm and collected nature. He is very caring. But despite that prince-like personality of his, he can also be very scary especially during winters.

Name: Fuuto Asahina
Birthday: July 7, 1995
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height:5'6

Appearance:
Fuuto has brown eyes and messy light brown hair that is pinned to the left side of his head with the use of four yellow clips. His usual outfit consists of a pink polka dot undershirt, a green and white striped three-fourths shirt, a gray sweater vest, a belt and a pair of brown shorts.

Personality:Behind his charming idol smile, Fuuto is actually cheeky, sharp-tongued and tends to look down on everyone around him. Though he is an idol, he dreams of pursuing a career in acting. He will 'act' and put on performances by toying with people, though not necessarily always being sincere in what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.