Brother Back Home

Jacob closed his eyes and tilted his head back, enjoying how his brother mouth worked his hard member. "Oh, boy... You really know how to please a man...." Muttered Him, running his fingers through Shuan hair. Starting to push him down, shoving his whole length into his brother mouth, Jacob moaned and began to feel his climax building into him a few minutes later.

Even if he had enjoyed face-fucking his brother and cumming deep into his throat, he put him away and looked down at him. "'Shuanny'... " Muttered Jacob. Then his strong arms grabbed his little brother and pushed him onto the bed. Then Jacob crawled between his legs and began toy with Shuan asspussy, taking those panties off and lubricating his brother ass entrance with his own pre-cum and spit. "Have you ever been fucked?"

Shuan moaned lightly as he shook his head no. " Mmmmh. " He blushed lightly as he watched his brother.

Jacob smiled and looked back at Shuan. "Don't worry, lil' brother. I would never hurt you." Said Jacob and grabbed Shuan legs taking his ass close to Jacob cock. Always looking at his brother, Jacob put the tip of his member against his ass and pushed gently, starting to open a way into him. Seeing how tight his little brother was, Jacob knew this was going to take long and painful minutes until they both began to feel actual pleasure, but now there was no way back. "Relax, 'Shuanny'... It will hurt you less."

Shuan felt the sting and yet still moaned. " Ahhh.. " He closed his eyes as he arched his back slightly in slight pleasure.

Jacob always loved how quiet his little brother was, always so submissive, specially with him. And taking that to this level turned Jacob even more. "Mmm... Come on, 'Shuanny'... Tell me how much you love how your big brother fuck your ass." Muttered Jacob, finally picking up a nice fuck pace, pounding Shuan in the ass, but still only using half of his cock. It was too large to fit it all in... For now.

Shuan moaned loudly as he panthed softly moaning his brother's name. " Mmmmh jacob yes!> " He gripped the bed as he felt the imense pleasure.

"Mmmm.... yeah, you like eh?" Said Jacob with a teasing smirk as he keep fucking his brother. Considering rewarding his brother for letting him take his virginity, Jacob ran one of his hands to Shuan crotch and slowly touched his balls, massaging them, taking his time to explore his brother's parts while he made sweet love to his ass. "Let me take care of you..." Muttered Jacob as he finally gripped Shuan cock in his big hands and spitted over it, using his saliva as lubricant to stroke him.

Shuan gasped and squeeaked lightly through the imense pleasure. " AHH Jacob YES! " He moaned out as he arched his back more.

Jacob pushed into his brother's ass slightly more hard, almost driving all his length into his ass. Stroking him even faster, Jacob began to feel more and more aroused by the thought of seeing his brother cumming. "B... Brother... Cum for me, Brother..." Breathed Jacob.

Shuan moaned in a fit of pleasure as he felt pressure build up in his own cock, unable to keep it in he released his own seed all over his chest and neck area's. " Ahhhh yess! " He moaned again as he panthed hard now.

Still stroking him as he came hard, Jacob fucked Shuan in the ass, smiling pleased, seeing all that sticky cum all over his brother chest. "Good boy... Good boy." Muttered Jacob. His masturbation in Shuan member slowed down, knowing well it could be painful to keep striking a dick that had already cummed. But then, noticing some of his brother cum in his fingers, a wild idea crossed his mind, and since they got this far, why don't go even further?

Staring at his brother, wanting him to look back at him, Jacob slurped Shuan cum from his fingers as his brother looked at him. "Mmmm... 'Suanny'... Your cum tastes so good...." Said Jacob, now unable to stop sucking his fingers, carving the taste of his brother seed. The salty and gooey feeling of that love liquid in his tongue drove Jacob over the edge without even warning, and taking his cock out of Shuan ass, Jacob stroked it and came buckets all over Shuan chest, mixing their two juices between moans of pleasure.

Once the climax subsided, and his large cock began to shrink, Jacob looked at his brother with dreamy eyes, wanting more of his taste in his mouth. But... How to differentiate from Shuan cum and his own? ... ... ... It didn't mattered. Jacob slowly leaned over Shuan chest and began to lick all the cum in there, no matter if it was his brother's or his own. Jacob found the taste of their man juices so appealing and tasty... "Mmm... Brother... Have you tasted cum before?"

Shuan nodded to his brother and blushed lightly knowing he has tasted it many times. " Ahehehe.. " He giggled as he breathed hard from the fucking he was just givin.

"You dirty boy...." Muttered Jacob with a grin, still licking all the cum on his brother chest. Once he had reached his neck, he had quite a nice amount of cum in his mouth, and after slurping the last few drops, Jacob crawled over Shuan and looked at him really close. Then, Jacob put his lips over the ones of his brother and opened his mouth with his tongue, releasing bit by bit, all their cum into Shuan mouth. "We taste almost the same." Said Jacob smiling, kissing him deep once he had given him all their cum.

Then Jacob tongue toyed with his brother tongue, both tongues swimming in a pool of their own cum. After a few minutes of dirty, passionate kissing, Jacob looked at his brother and smirked. "Swallow it."

Shuan gladly swalloed the cum and smiled at jacob as his cheeks turned a bright red.

"Yeah.. That's how I like it..." Muttered him, seeing how his little brother didn't left a single drop in his mouth. All swallowed and straight into his stomach. "What do you say if we have a shower, dirty boy?" Said him teasingly as his hands ran across Shuan hips, sensually caressing him, taking good care of his brother. Finally, Jacob was able to show how much he loved his brother, and how much he liked to boss him around. "You getting hard again, 'Shuanny'?"

Looks down to his semi erect memebr and giggled and nodded. " I am and i would love that shower. " He said as he leaned up and kissed jacob softly.

"Then I think we may be able to kill two birds with one stone..." Said Jacob in his teasing tone as he kissed his brother quickly and got up from the bed. "Come on, boy... Let's get your cock sucked off in the bathtub." Said Jacob looking at his brother member with lust as he got into the bathroom and turned the hot water on.

shuan quickly followed behind. " what are we gunna do in the shower? " He asked in anticipation.

Jacob got his brother into the bathtub, and once they were both in there, soaked by the warm water, he began to touch him again. "I'm going to reward you for being such a nice boy." Said him teasing Shuan, stroking his member really slow, taking his balls and toying with them softly with his other hand. "I'm going to suck your cock until you cum into my throat... You like how that sounds, lil' brother?"

" Mmmh yes it sounds great. " He said as he looked at his big brother.