Brother Back Home

"That sounds really cool." Replied Jacob. "I remember seeing some of your drawings a few years ago? If I don't remember bad, they were pretty good. You must be a really good artist by now!" Encouraged Jacob. "And as for the apartment, don't worry too much about that. You have a nice place here with mother and father. I'm sure they don't mind at all having you around while you study." Said him.

"Damn... I lost again." Muttered Jacob, seeing the 'player 1 lost' banner on the tv screen.

Shuan put the remote down getting bored of playing videogames. " I wanna do something else. " He said as he looked around. " Hmpf but there isn't anything else to do.. " He said looking to his brother.

Jacob shrugged. "Don't look at me. You live here, not me. You should know where the fun is." Said him smiling back at him. "hey, what about if we grab the bikes and go for a ride. Remember that spot we used to go? That huge tree in that grass field we used to climb when we were kids?"

" Thats been flatend out and built over. " He said with a sighh.

"Oh, that's a shame. I really liked that place." Said Jacob. Then he looked at him. "Do you want me to dress you with mom's clothes?" Said Jacob all of sudden with a teasing smile. "I remember I used to dress you in her clothes when we were kids... Those clothes were huge back then... But I think they would fit you perfectly now."

Shuan blushed. " Umm i allready have tryed it out. And yes they do actually fit. " He said as he giggled lightly.

"And you are not going to show me, 'Shuanny'?" Teased him as he got up and grabbed his brother. Jacob pushed him all the way to their parents dormitory and once there he browsed some clothes. "Mmmm... You sure will look sexy in this." Said Jacob smiling as he put a couple of dresses over the bed. "Oh, and don't forget this." Said him giving him some panties. "What? Do I have to undress you too?"

" I wouldn't mind if you did. " He said with a smirk on his face but undressed himself anyways and then started to put the panties along with the dress with ease.

"You weren't lying. They do fit you like a glove!" Said Jacob, enjoying bossing his brother like he used to do when they were kids. "Mmmm... oh la la.... Look at this." Said Jacob grabbing a piece of sexy lingerie, made from silk, from one of the drawers. "I didn't knew mother could have something like this." Then Jacob looked at Shuan and grinned. "But... You will need this too." And then Jacob gave him the lingerie and a bra the same color.

" Ummm i don't wear the bra's jacob. " He said placeing the bra down on the bed.

"Not even for your brother Jacob?" Asked him as he got close to him and looked at Shuan with puppy eyes. Then, Jacob himself began to take off the dress Shuan was wearing, looking again at her body only covered with those feminine panties. "You know.... It's wrong... It's really wrong... but I've been thinking about it. Even before you told me." Admitted Jacob looking at Shuan.

Shuan blushed. " R-really? " he said as he looked at jacob whome is alill taller than he was getting alill closer.

"Yes... But is wrong... Shuan..." Jacob knew it was wrong, he knew that little guy was his brother, that he was a guy, still, just the thought of Shuan masturbating turned him on like other few things did. "You look really hot in those panties, lil' brother." Muttered him, standing so close to him he could feel the warmth of her body in his hands.

Shuan got alill closer as he looked up at him and blushed lightly. " Who's here to judge us we are the only one's in the house we will be the only ones who will know about this. " he said as he started to take long breaths.

Jacob finally put his hand on her body, gently caressing his hips. "Are you sure you want this?" But he didn't really needed an answer. Once Jacob had started something he was not going to stop. Finally convinced by his brother words, Jacob hands reached Shuan crotch and slowly rubbed his penis through the fabric of their mother panties. "How long is it?"

" I don't know i never checked. " He said as he panthed lightly slowly becomeing erect.

"Your are saying you never measured your cock?" Muttered Jacob, tuning his fingers across his length over the panties. It was still wrong, Jacob could still fell the guilt of being touching his brother penis, making him hard.... But as he had said... There was nothing wrong if they both wanted it... Right? "Well, we should check it then... Don't you think?" Then Jacob slipped his hand into the panties and gently grabbed Shuan member, stroking it a little bit before taking it out.

"Mmmm..." Jacob looked at it... Young, innocent meat, Fully erect in his big hands. If he had to guess, it was about 5 or 6 inches, more slim than Jacob one. "Mmmm... Look at this big guy..." Muttered Jacob, now unable to take his sight off of Shuan dick. Having his brother hot member in his hands had made him so hard, his 8 thick inches were eager to be freed. Without saying any more words, Jacob took one of is hands off Shuan body and began to unzip his pants, finally getting rid of them after a minute or so.

With their both cocks facing each other, Jacob gently stroked them both. Then, Jacob looked at Shuan, and his lips were so close that instinctively, Jacob stole a kiss from his Brother, taking his time to take his tongue to explore his mouth. At this point there was no guilt left in Jacob, only lust and pleasure.

Shuan moaned into the kiss as he closed his eyes holding onto his brother as he was being stroked. " Mmmmmh.. " He grunted lightly as he shook with pleasure.

Jacob saw his little brother reaction and smiled. "You like it, lil' brother?" Muttered him as he pushed him gently towards the bed. Forcing Shuan to sit on the edge of the bed. Now, Jacob was standing in front of his brother, with his hard cock just a few inches of his mouth, looking down at him with desire. Then, jacob put his hand on Shuan head and pet his hair. "Come on, 'Shuanny', give your brother a blow job."

shuan smiled as he licked it working from the base all the way to the tip before shoveing it into his mouth and bobing his head back n forth, he ran his tounge along the bottom as he moaned to stimulate more pleasure for his brother.