Brother Back Home

"There you go, son." Said father giving him the syrup. The breakfast was nice and cheerful. Mother didn't stopped talking for a minute about the many things they had done lately and how helpful Shuan was around house.. "... But father fixed the valve of the pool in no time." Said mother kissing father on the cheek. "So you guys are free to use the pool if you want." Said mother. Truth was the weather was hot this time of the year, and swimming in a pool of crystalline water sounded so great Jacob couldn't wait to do it.

After a while, they finished the breakfast, and after helping mother pick up the things, Jacob helped father to load the car with the things they were going to need for their weekend trip to see the Johnsons. "Half of this bags are mother clothes... Can you believe it?" Said Father looking at the loaded trunk. "Mother is a very cautious woman." Replied Jacob. "Yeah, cautious... That was what I was thinking..." Then they both laughed.

After a few hugs and good byes, father and mother left. Seeing from the main entrance how their car drove away, Jacob looked at Shuan and smiled. "Come on, I race you to the pool!" Said him running into the house. "Last one is a pussy!" Yelled him, leaving his clothes all over the house as he got naked. In the end, he didn't brought swimsuit. But who cared, his brother was the only one at home.

Shuan ran through the house sheding his clothes aswell as he finally got down to the nude he skid to a stop a few feet from the pool and just dived right in with perfect form. " Hmm where did jacob go? " He wanderd due to him not seeing his brother wwhen he ran through the house.

"Surprise!" Jacob appeared from under the water just behind him and grabbing her, they both dived into the water again. Leaving him after a few seconds, Jacob came out of the water again and looked at his brother. "Ahhhh.... It sure feels good to swim naked." Said him running his fingers across his face and hair, water covering his muscles and manhood. "Come on, 'Shuanny', Tell me what have you been up to. How are your grades lil' brother?" Asked Jacob, swimming around Shuan.

Shuan just stared as he got that lust filled emotionless face again as he wathced his brother not hearing the question, only thing that ran through his mind was how hot his brother looked. " ..........."

"Shuan!" Said Jacob as he got close to him. "Hey, Jacob calling to Shuan. Anyone in there?" He got closer and gently pushed him, trying to make him react. Truth was Shuan had been behaving a little bit oddly lately, but Jacob didn't had a clue why was that for. "Hey, you okay, brother?" Asked Jacob, this time real close to him, one of his hands on Shuan shoulder, so still that the wacer had calmed down and Jacob manhood could be seen through the water.

Shuan looked down and blushed intently looking at jacob's member. " Ahehehehe. " Shuan got a dirty thought in his head that he didn't think his brother would go for but hey it dosen't hurt to try. " Umm aheh bro i think your ummmm well cute... " He said as he blushed more giggleing.

Jacob looked confused at Shuan for a second. "Ehhhh... Thank you." Said Jacob. "You are pretty handsome too, 'Shuanny'." Replied Jacob, thinking that since his brother had complimented him, he would do the same. "You are not falling in love with me now, aren't you?" Said him jokingly, laughing as he slowly began to swam again. Swimming a little bit more on the pool, Jacob finally got put of the pool, sitting on the edge and leaving only his feet inside the water. Spreading a little bit his legs, he tilted his head back and took a deep breath. "I missed the weather here too..."

" Hey bro i had some ideas.. Umm since we are alone you know well i'm gay and umm yea. " He said feeling kind of emberassed and stupid that he said that.

Jacob looked at him from out of the pool. "Yeah? What idea?" Asked Jacob. Since Shuan was his brother, Jacob didn't even had thought that the intentions of his little brother were actually sexy ones, and not just kind familiar ones. "What? Do you want me to help you get laid with some guy?" Asked Jacob, still naked, sitting on the edge of the pool, the sun reflecting on his wet skin, warming him, touching him....

" Um you know. " He sighhed as he gatherd up all his curage and finally came out with it. " To fool around a bit... " he said as he blushed intently the red tinting covering his whole inteire face.

Jacob looked at him, still confused by the behavior of his brother. "To fool around? With who?" But then Jacob began to put together the pieces. Slowly, but after a few seconds of now uncomfortable silence, he had a pretty nice look at the situation. Was his own brother hitting on him? "W... Wait... Are you saying.... No. No, no, no. That's not alright." Said him, finally realizing, and now, unable to take it of his mind. "Shuan... I... I'm your brother!" Exclaimed him. "Tell me you are kidding me. You have to be."

" N-no i'm not kidding.. " He said as he ran out of the pool then up to his room and jumped into his bed still soaking wet.

Jacob got up and tried to say something, but Shuan was already gone. Now Jacob was really confused; his own brother wanting to... Well, just the thought of it made Jacob have a bad time. And even if he wasn't his brother, which was something really hard to miss, Jacob wasn't gay! Still, now he felt bad for... Well, Shuan was his brother after all.

Jacob walked back into the house and picked up his clothes, getting dressed and then picking the clothes of his brother. Slowly walking to his room, he knocked and gently oppened the room a little bit, peeking inside to find his brother on the bed. "Hey... Are you okay?" Well, that was probably a pretty dumb question. Jacob walked into the room and left Shuan clothes on the floor. Then he walked to the bed and sat on the edge of it. "Look, B... Brother. I... I don't even know what to say." Admitted Jacob.

" I-im sorry it's just something that came to my mind when i saw you almost naked lastnight and well completely naked earlyer. " He said as he looked at jacob and sighhed lightly.

"Don't worry, alright?" Said Jacob looking back at him. Staring for a couple of seconds at his naked body. "I'm actually flattered, 'Shuanny'. I didn't knew a was so attractive." Said him chickling, trying to lighten the mood. "Come on, lil' brother, let's play some video-games. Do you have my old ps2 yet?" Asked him as he got up and walked to the door. Taking one last glance at his naked brother Jacob smiled. "And get dressed or you will make me hard."

Shuan blushed intently as he giggled. " Yes i do have it it's downstairs in the game room. " He said as he grabbed his clothes and got dressed.

Jacob went downstairs, and once he found the console he set it up for they to play. "So, you didn't told me about your grades. Trying to hide something, buddy?" Asked Jacob once they were both sitting in front of the tv, playing some two player game they both seemed to be enjoying.

" Oh grade wise. I finished school so im here for a while till i get my own place. " Shuan said as he smiled lightly looking over to his brother. " Or move in with somebody. " He added with an even bigger smile.

"Oh yeah?" Said Jacob. "And what do you plan to do now? What do you want to study, or work as?" Asked him. " Asked him, wanting to know everything about his brother. In the end, he was his brother. "You know, an apartment is not cheap, do you know someone to move in with?"

" Well i want to be a graphic designer. " He said as he smiled again. " But i don't know of anybody to move in with no. " He said with a sighh.