Brother and Sister "anything goes" (mostly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pendulum Ghost

Original poster
Hello, everyone finals are nearly here so I am looking to add another r.p to my list, I on the hunt for someone who wants to play an aggressive, flirtatous kinky younger sister who has had perhaps the hotts for their older brother for along time. I see the character as having no problems with being siblings perhaps is turned on to the idea of incest. She could be in highschool or just out of Highschool or maybe she is a freshman and he is a senior. The latter idea sounds interesting because seniors are suppose to initate the freshman. Shrugs anyways so you are free to create her how you wish and as far as fetishes go (I know a lot) I will allow practicly everyone but the gory type. If you have a fetish you wish to do please don't feel shy or think I will consider you a freak. You might know some things that I don't.

Also if you want plot and other elements added in I am also willing to change the setting, time and place. We can add horror and supernatural elements but the roleplay will revolve at the moment around their sexual tension and eventually the sister getting her brother. Pm me and we can discuss and plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.