2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi there! I'm just going to start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm female, 21, and from England - I've been role-playing since I was about 13, and I love doing it :-)

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. And since this will be a romance rp, I don't want things to be uncomfortable maturity wise and there might be more mature elements to this.

- I'm really sorry, but I'm only comfortable roleplaying with females at the moment.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move.

- Feel free to chat with me. I don't bite, I promise! (Although that's not exactly a rule as such, haha)

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I do use pm ^^

There is no real plot, but I'd love to do a longterm slice-of-life kind of thing where I get to play Jack. I KNOW he isn't interested in guys but I play MxM way better than I do anything else, so I'd prefer you play a male OC. Maybe they're already dating, and none of the 99 actually know about it.

OR, somebody could play Rosa for my female OC. Anything is fine with me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.