Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
They continued fighting close to the death."ROAR!" Nichole yelled falling to the ground struggling to get up. She panted and hissed holding her arm.

Eldring seeing Nicole get pinned down had watched enough and moved his feet to grip the bear grabbing it then flew up a bit. "You alright?" He asked in what sounded like a hirr and a normal sounding of speech.

He gave a nod glad to know she was alright. "Good" He hirred then wondered what she wished him to do with the bear. He hadn't finished it off encase she wished to.

Nichole growled at the bear. The bear got free of eldrin's hold before running off. Nichole licked her wounds wincing.

Eldirn was shocked at it's escape but then shifted back to half when it seemed Nicole was hurt where she flinched trying to clean the wounds. "Anything I can do?" He asked.

"Well unless you can magically heal me.." Nichole said in between licks then looked at the lake. She then looked closely at the water and got an idea.

He shrugged. "Not that I really know of." Eldrin replied then he two looked to the water.

Nichole poked the water and it flashed a bit. She slowly got into the lake and shivered then relaxed as the water glowed.

Eldrin watched the water seem to flash and blinked. "Um is the water alright?" He asked confused on why it might had done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.