Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blushed at Eldrin, then I bit into the fish. It was so good. I felt the scales so crisp slide against my tounge. I managed it between my teeth, then I gulped down the fish. I bite in again. "It's so awesome!!" I say with a mouth of food.

Eldrin smiled. "Thank you." He commented when handed his share just as Fuana did the same. He then began to slowly eat and glanced around pausing a moment. "Yeah it is." He replied. Fauna just nodded as she ate taking in the flavor at each pause.

Nichole finished eating and licked her jaws before going to lap up some water. She then laid down under the moonlight letting her eyes adjust to the night again.

I fineshed eating every little bit. I licked my lips twice and looked at Eldrin. I stared into his dreamy eyes even though he wasn't paying attention, he was looking at his fish. I chuckled to myself, then put away the bones of the fish.

Nichole watched basil for a bit and blinked seeing her blushing while looking at eldrin. She nodded to herself and walked out heading to her room. Nichole laid on her bed and stretched out with a loud purr and relaxed into her mattress."those two will be perfect for each other." She said smiling softly and started sketching in her sketch book.

"Goodnight." I say, starting to walk down the empty halls to the opposite side of the caves. After a good 15 minute walk I reach my room, it's very far down from the entrance of the cave. I creek open the wooden door. Peering inside. I step over the clothes spread all over the floor, it doesn't really feel like a stone floor, more like a steange carpeted one. I sit on my bed and think about life.

Nichole was asleep by morning curled up on her bed her glasses next to her. She slept on her ears flat and she was gripping a lunar pendant necklace that had three birthstones in it. One ruby, a sapphire and a peridot.

I heard a slight snore so I creeped open through Nichole's bedroom and sat in the chair on the other side of the room, waiting.

Nichole stirred waking later and stretched out rubbing her eyes cutely with a yawn."yawn hey basil c'mon so I can change those bandages.."

Fauna after eating had made her way back to her room on the opposite end of the cave entrance. She laid down and once more tried to find if sleep would ever come. Eventually for a while it did but then left for her to wake from another nightmare. She sighed and just laid there for a long while waiting.

==============

Eldrin while he was eating he never noticed Basil had looked at him just noticed when the others seemed finished and left. He sighed still not yet fully eaten the second fish. His thoughts still on the outside and curious about what an outside fish would taste like he knew it might be silly but he still wondered. After finally finishing the fish and disposing of the bones he headed back to his room knowing if he went to the cave entrance he might try and finally leave. He just laid for a long time and shifted more into a fuller half dragon form then curled up to sleep if sleep could find him.​

Basil sighed then yanked the blankets off of her. "Time to wake up." I fineshed with a long loud yawn. Nichole's blankets were warm from her own temperature. Basil stared at Nichole, then turned around and walked away. Basil rubbed her eyes and her ears twitched, currently her eye color was Hazel. The colors change on there own without her noticing. Most of the time it's because of Basils mood. Other times the colors just wonder around. Basil felt the cold stone floor. She never wore shoes or socks. So it felt right somehow for it to be under her feet. Today it was a bit more crowded in the halls then yesterday, but still not as crowded as usual.

Nichole sighed and got up. She went to pick some fresh berries to eat. Nichole sighed and used her usual system of getting berries from the outside. She used her pulley system to gather berries and ran the pouch into the cave.

I went to the underground lake, it was misty as usual. You couldn't see through the water due to the mist. I sat near the edge of the lake and whistled

Nichole continued working with her pulley system getting a lot of berries. She smiled softly and went to was them at the lake.

Edlrin woke and sat up not sure what he felt like doing. Soon Fuana awoke as well and she stood. Then headed out but what she would do within the cave today she wasn't sure.

She washed the berries putting them in a large bowl. "Hey guys got us some berries!" Nichole said cheerfully and caught some fish for them to eat for breakfast.

Basil saw Nichole walking in and fishing for fish. "Hello Nichole-San" Basil said, staring at the ingrown tree. Sadly this type of tree didn't produce any edible substances. It was there just to produce air and look pretty. Basil dearly wish it could produce fruits, she would like to find out how it is like to pick fruit with her hands, Basil never picked them with her hands. She just ate them as is. In one of the stories she read as a kid, many humans picked apples in theese fields of apples. It sounds interesting, just fields and fields of apples. Would it smell nice? Would it smell like apple pie without the sugar? She had no clue. Her jealousy of humans also interested her. She wished she was a human, life would be so much easier. Basil turns her head, she needs to stop with her wondering mind. It just looks like she daydreams, which she kind of is.

Nichole blinked and said"um basil..I got us some fresh berries.." Pointing to the black berries, blueberries and raspberries. Sadly no strawberries. She caught a good amount of fish leaving the small ones in the lake. Nichole prepared and cooked the fish then sighed sitting down watching them cook.

Last edited:
Eldrin finally made himself head out of his room once more. He wished that perhaps something new would be in store like he did every day but it always turned into basically being the same. Eat, sleep, chat and try to ignore the outside. He was growing tired of that kind of life and knew a few could tell but he still had never left the cave. The only reason was simple everyone said that humans were bad. The humans just didn't understand was all he could grasp.

=======================

Fuana left her room looking around she could see she was not the only one now awake or stirring. She could also smell food but she wasn't that hungry just yet having eaten a late night snack. She sighed not sure what the day will hold but figured it wouldn't be much different than the days before.​

Nichole sighed softly and placed the cooked fish on leaves then put out the fire. She wrapped re fish up and grabbed her two, and fixed herself a small bowl of berries heading to her room."oh well ignored again.." Nichole said softly and sat on her bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.