Broken wings, tend to a stronger back.

• Thread starter DisasterousConcubine.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DisasterousConcubine.

Original poster
I am looking do a revelation on Brokeback mountain, sort of. (IF anyone has seen that.) About Jack Twist and Ennis. Or possibly something a little different. I am wanting it to be a homosexual roleplay, based on a forbidden romance of sorts, back in the late 50's, or 60's. Maybe even the forties. A main protagonist male falls in love with someone he's not supposed to be. And they have a secret sexual romance. I thought about a military man, falling for maybe someone. Like if Captain America fell in love with Bucky, or something. When basically gay essence wasn't aloud in the public eye.

Now for the story, I wanted to make the characters have a friendship, it would make their bond stronger. As for Broke Back mountain, in the end of it, Jack Twist dies. And Ennis is seen coddling his shirt, with the blood stains on it still. Well, Jack didn't die. His wife only said that because she knew the unforseen thing that Jack had hidden from her. So, he sets off to find Ennis. Ennis however; is a drunkard who has been parading the last year around a wooden cabin, out on Brokeback.

Now, for the other detailed plot, I thought about a war hero, coming home. But who he comes home too, isn't a good thing in the eye of the public. His partner, his lover. A male. (You can conduct the character.) Like, after being away at war for 4 years, he comes home, to his old town and shows up on their doorstep.

Now, none of this is set in stone, I JUST liked the idea.

I really like the second idea (I'm a huge fan of Brokeback, but I doubt I could rp either of those characters well, haha).
So if you're still looking, I'm very open to this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.