Broken wing

He shook his head and watched as the strangers wings folded into his back but the other one looked broken so Clu reached at it to see what was wrong with it.

The young fox jumped back. " Please don't touch.. " He said as he stood there silent for a few minutes...

As the the fox looking creature jumped back, he was startled and pulled his hand back and looked at him and held out his hand and said only 6 word "Can I try to fix it?"

" I don't know can you do regen? " he asked not fully trusting the stranger.

"Regen?" he said while staring at the broken wing and reached for it while the fox wasn't paying attention and yanged back in place. "What's regen?" he said.

" AHHHH! " He cried out in pain as he closed his eyes. " WHAT THE HELL!!??? "

"Fixed." Clu said with a slight grin on his face.."Better?" he asked the fox

Eclipse streached out both of his wings as he inspected the used to be broken one. " Eh not as good as it used to be but it will work. "

He grinned as the strange fox said that "Good." he replied. Wondering what should do next, get in the car or walk away.

The fox just looked at him he thought to himself "Maybe I should just get in." so Clu got into the car, wondering what's going to happen next, "Strange.." he said as he got into the car.