Broken Determination

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celest yawned, shifting and sitting up. She rubbed sleepy eyes. "Hmmnn..?" Blinking the sleep from her vision, she smiled, resting her head on Joshua's shoulder. "Hi.." she said, giggling slightly.

"Hey" He said softly. "Made you breakfast." He lifted the tray from the bedside table and rested it over her lap. "Hungry love?"

Celest smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks..yeah..I kinda am." she hugged him. "Are you?" she asked, smiling and looking softly at him.

Joshua shrugged. "Nah not really." He replied.

Celest nodded, kissing his cheek again. "Okays." she took a bite, resting her head on his shoulder. "mmmmm"

Joshua sighs contently. He could live like this forever. "So, what d'you think?" He asked anxiously.

Celest beamed. "Awesome, that's what I think." she giggled, nuzzling his shoulder. "You should try some." she put some eggs and a piece of bacon on the fork and tried to feed it to him.

Joshua blushed lightly and opened his mouth. He took the bite off the fork. He chewed and swallowed before smiling again. "That was good." He laughed and kissed her cheek. Joshua was so enwrapped in Celest he didn't notice the shadow of a man pass outside the window.

Outside there was a few men, three total, circling the house. "Celest and the target are inside. Eating breakfast." One of them spoke into a little microphone in his sleeve.

Celest giggled and nuzzled his shoulder, taking another bite. She swallowed. "I told you that you are a wonderful cook." she giggled.

~~

Sir nodded. "Good. Make sure they stay there. Wait for my signal." he said into his mic, looking over the branches of the tree into the house. "We only have one shot."

Joshua blushed deeper. "I-Its really not..." His words turned into a soft mumble.

"Copy." The men replied. One man covered the front, one in the back, and the last went to the window outside of their room. They were unseen and unheard.

Celest looked up into his eyes. "It's the best thing I've ever tasted.." she said softly, kissing his cheek. "And I've eaten a lot of different things."

Joshua giggled, not chuckled, giggled. "Heh...wow, what have you eaten?

The men outside drew their weapons, awaiting Sir's sign.

Celest smiled. He was so adorable. "Everything from caviar to a rotten banana to this." she said, hugging him gently. She nuzzled his shoulder. "And this is the best."

~~

Sir nodded. "Now. Go." He said, dropping from the tree.

Joshua rested his head on top of hers. "Well thank y-"

Joshua's words were cut off by the front and back doors being broken open. The wood splintered into pieces and went flying in all different directions. The window closest to him shattered and a man roled in. Within seconds the two other joined him in the bedroom. The one that came through the window grabbed Joshua, flinging him into the opposite wall, pinning him there with small knives. "You caused a mess Celest. Now you two will suffer a fate worse than death." One of the three prophesized coldly.

Celest stood, eyes flickering. Her eyes had little flakes of red in them, a rare genetic morph, that only showed when she was really anger. She hopped off the bed, and in the process pulled a pistol from her shoe. She glared at them. "If Sir is here, let him deal with me. I'm sure he'll leave Joshua to you all." She glanced at him, her eyes warning him that she knew what she was doing.

Sir walked into the bedroom from the front door, chuckling. "I see you got a new uniform. Are you his little girl now, A-2?"

Celest glared. "First, I'm older than him. Second, I'm whatever I want to be. And your A-2 is not what I am." She hissed, her hand gripped firmly on the pistol. She felt a dart hit her shoulder, but she did not fall, instead taking a deep breath and not closing her eyes.

Sir's smile faded in an instant. "How did-" he dodged left as Celest pulled the trigger. He noticed the muscle in her finger twitch, so he was just lucky to get away from the deadly shot with just a scrape on his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.