Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I'm looking for someone to play the role of a scrapyard worker, male or female. The plot I have in mind is below, please pm me if interested. Extra ideas, and questions are welcome!

Androids don't exist anymore, and no one is really sure why they don't. Their disappearance was certainly a mysterious one. Though often remnants of them can be found in junkyards, just simple bits and pieces of them. Many people have often taken these bits and tried to patchwork an android together, with nothing but failure. Though a scrap worker stumbles across a completely intact android body, systems and everything. All that needs to be fixed is a few broken circuits here and there. But to see an actual android after so many years is strange, because they look so life like, with an outer shell as soft and damageable as human skin. But there is only one thing to find out. What is the AI like, is it friendly? Is it hostile? What exactly will happen when this android comes to life.

And even after that, when the government comes after the two of them calling for the destruction of the android will the sudden knowledge of an entire android society hiding off world become even more of a shock. During an attack from the government a strange ship flies in, and saves the two of them from destruction, and in the process of being saved learn of the society of androids. All of these mechanical beings working to escape the destruction of their own species.

Status
Not open for further replies.