Bród Gaeilge ٷ Irish Demigod RP ٷ Open & Accepting ٷ OOC/Signups

Thinking of Joining?

• Yup, Yup, Yup!

• Nope, Nope, Nope!

• Maybe...?

• um, I just have a few questions first (message me)

• No, just take it down already!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted to play the goddess, you don't need a former for that. I thought that's what you were saying n_n

OH no sorry I seem to always mixed stuff I type faster then I think sorry.

Sorry I haven't got my char up yet been busy hoepfully he should be done tomorrow^^.

Its fine, take your time, we wont be starting for about a week to a week and a half anyways since i dont have my computer til then...its currently being fixed

Magenta Lola Cartwright, Maroon
v5B351i.gif

~Username Nickname: Dreamer (Or since Happily knew me when I was Casanova she can call me Casanova^^).
~ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ:
~ ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Magenta Lola Cartwright

~ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Most people call her Gen Gen or Magz.
~ ᴀɢᴇ: 17
~ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
~ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Human(Demigod).
~ ɢᴏᴅʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ: Aine
~ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴜɴᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ: Claimed since she was born.
~ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Magenta is a super fun girl, she likes to help people and do her best. Like her goddess mother Magenta loves love, she even calls herself "The Mini Love Matchmaker". Magenta will always have a giant smile on her face no matter where she is. If your friends with Magenta you know that she'll always have your back even when you think no one does.
~ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: Magenta was born to Aine, well in her human form Lola (which is why her middle name is that) and Sean Cartwright. When her mother saw Magenta's dad she knew she had to have him. Being the goddess of love you would think that no human man could satisfied her but Sean did. When Aine did spend time with Sean she never had any cares in the world. Of course at first Aine never told Sean that she was really a goddess; she would sound insane. Once she found out that she was pregnant she knew that she would have to tell Sean.

At first he of course didn't believe her but then he realized that it explain everything; the times that she had to "leave" and came back 4 weeks later, the different supernatural effects around Aine. Aine told Sean that she was the Irish Goddess of Love, Summer, Wealth, and Sovereignty. Call him crazy but Sean still was in love with her, it wasn't because she had some "love" spell on him or anything; he just truly loved her for who she was. Once Magenta was born their love grew even stronger. Magenta knew from the time she could comprehend that she was special and that her mother was special. Now she's going to the camp to learn more about herself and everything; she may be new but she's a quick learner and an amazing person.
~ sᴋɪʟʟs: Thanks to her mother Magenta has inherited her mother's enchanting charisma that weak minded men can't help but fall for her; only a man that is strong and wise can stand to not obsess for Aine or Magenta like her father. Magenta may not look like it but she is fairly good with a sword, her father use to be a professional fencer so she has some combat skills. Magenta also has a calming effect; when she's around everything seems to become more peaceful and less hostile, maybe it's just her or something else.
~ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Sean Cartwright (39, Dad)-Lola/Aine(Mom).
~ ᴘᴇᴛs: Fifi(Puppy-3 Months), Bunnie&Clyde(Black Bunny-7 Months-Tan Bunny-9 Months).
~ ᴄʀᴜsʜ/ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ: No one at the moment, but hopefully soon.
~ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ: Magenta has a keen eye when it comes to people's emotions, she can tell how someone is feeling just by looking at them.

I was going to make a guy but changed my mind Aine seems more like for a girl char^^.

Works for me n_n

I'll add her soon!

One more person and I'll make the IC so we can start!

Status
Not open for further replies.