Broadcasting 1..2..3.

I just cannot stop thinking of Zombieland when I look at this rp. :3

Basic Information-

Full Name: Avery Taylor Johnson

Nickname: Tech (Has always an shockingly amazing hacker)

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance-

images

Description of Appearance: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, semi-pale complexion, tribal tattoos go down his right arm, and dragons spiral down his left.

Personal Information-

Likes: Anything musical, Girl's with musical talents, Newest and up to date tech, Hacking, Anything that has to do with tech, Weapons

Dislikes: Anyone with bad attitudes, Girls who can't make a solid decision, Annoying people, Horrible Music, Cops, Government, Nature

Strengths: Hacking, Parkour/Free Running, Fighting, Weaponry, Flirting.

Weaknesses: Driving, Killing, Being professional.

Personality: He can be funny at times, never loses his temper, he can be very sweet at times, he treats almost all females like a princesses. He's very daring, never backs down from anything, that includes a fight, even is the risk is death. He doesn't like being too serious, he's a very playful soul. He finds joy in Tech and hacking, as well as parkour. Girls are his top priority, however.

Equipment: He carries a portable nightstick that he fights with, and he also carries around his phone, which allows him to hack pretty much anything his heart desires. At times he'll carry around a 9mm handgun.

Brief History: Avery lived his life in a family that ran its own tech business. Their goal was to be as futuristic as possible in everything they did, and that's simply how Avery lived. He lived in a room that was full of computers, wires, and futuristic technology. He had always had a phone that was 5 generations ahead of societies. He didn't really go to school, for he was able to learn everything he could through the school programs that were transplanted into his brain. His parents didn't want him in school due to all the stuff he had. He wasn't really allowed outside of the house. He didn't know too much about society except for what he saw on the news and looked up on search engines. After snooping around in his old man's lab, and watching some of the workers make some of the products. Technology became a second language to him. He knew every bit and piece of info about everything technical by the age of 18. Since he was 18 he was practically an adult. His parents had no choice but to let him out into the world. Now that he's out in the world he has already made his own underground lab, and know how to rebuild it if he has too. Tech is the guy's specialty, and he's using it to his advantage.

(Sorry about the horrible writing. I'm flustered right now. And also very exhausted and tired...hope this is acceptable)

Reactions: Stacisaur
So are you going to post who got accepted and what not or...?

Well, you all got accepted no doubt, well except for the chick with the chainsaw and lollipops, but everyone else....Accepted!!

I shall post the IC either later tonight or tomorrow. Sound cool?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yesssss ma'am!
8D
Glad Miharu is likeable. <3

Okay, I was typing up a post last night but fell asleep so now I got to retype the whole freaking thing.

I thank you guys for being patient.

Of course! I can't wait till this starts! So cool looking! I can't wait to play my evil chick.

Thanks for taking the time to put a bunch of effort into this!!!

Hey Crytpic... Are you gonna post? I'm waiting! :#

One thing [MENTION=3188]CrypticWriter[/MENTION], Nemo is a female :O