Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted [Sign ups!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Magda, time for the team-up the century. Mage and Machine stand together!

Well, technically Magda can switch between three forms, four including standby if you want to get PC about it. There's Conduit where she thickens the area around her with magic for others to do with as they see fit. Thaumic, where she uses up energy she's gathered to cast spells and the last one will remain a surprise~. Would still make up for an interesting team though~!

I know what third mode is! Third mode is SUPER GIGA MECHA MAGDA!

Dammit now I want to roleplay this battle. What say we take it to a PM? I wanna see what the 2 of you do against an incorporeal.

Psh, it's not! She's an android, not a mech! xD As for the PM battle, Magda can use magic but her spell book is empty, gotta learn! And I'm 99% certain that even at over 6 ft, an Android trying to punch a ghost wouldn't get very far. =p

I'm not big on PM RPs, personally. Maybe it'll come up in the main RP, but if we did it in PMs, then I would want an hour just to make a custom warding circle to contain you and render you unable to use your incorporeal form.

Not to mention it would be really OOC for her to try to punch a fellow student now that I think about it.

dffd739205dc2e2b03422b362381db37491f1553fb9fcfb5d7fa1ceee6b5c1c5.jpg

And for the last time, she's not a ghost, she's just able to become incorporeal. Basically if she feels like it she can just wait for you to get a punch within an inch of her and then cease to exist, watch you stumble, return to existence and stab a flaming spear into the back of your head.

Depends, will you join the Mage-Machine alliance to stop a Japanese spirit that has possessed a human form?

I'm not big on PM RPs, personally. Maybe it'll come up in the main RP, but if we did it in PMs, then I would want an hour just to make a custom warding circle to contain you and render you unable to use your incorporeal form.
Damn... unconsidered weakness. Trying to think of a way she could bypass that issue. Oh wait, she could step outside of the circle, and then go incorporeal, and as long as she went incorporeal before hand then she can walk incorporaly in it until the incorporealness runs out of time because once you don't exist in a universe, nothing in that universe can affect you.

Did we really just get 4 pages of what would happen if certain things happened to a library?

Spirit, and eeeehh. Heck, right now I'm just imagining the scene from Soul Eater where Black Star and Soul try to team up against D. the kid.

I wanna be in this rp so here I am .-. someone enlighten me on whats going on

But most wards transcend our universe and call on forces beyond our puny human minds' understanding. Basically, I'm calling on an eldritch abomination to power my circle and project it across the entire multiverse.

We're not rping yet, we're just discussing how a Mage and magic powered Android would fight a hostile Japanese spirit that has possessed a human body.

Oh yay! I wanna help (^0^)/

Join us, join us~! Just fill up the Character sheet, we were teasing about messing up Adec's library and then it got to Android armies which led to the idea of Adec and Magda teaming up to stop Kagami from putting her dastardly plans in motion. Oh, and we talked about locking the poor Nymph in the library.

Status
Not open for further replies.