Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted [Sign ups!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it is, plus more people usually equates to more fun.

Reactions: EchoRun
You know what they say, the more the merrier~! But aye; 99% certain people are still being accepted, though don't quote me on that.

Reactions: EchoRun
Name: Anne Reed
Species: Ghost (Poltergeist)

Personality: A majority of the time, especially around people, she's happy, fun loving, and playful. She's also oblivious. But she can be sensitive, especially when someone points out that she's dead (technically speaking) or asks her how she died. This can lead to a short loss of temper on her part, resulting in some minor destruction.

History: She didn't bother trying to remember too much about her life before dying, but she does remember how she died. She screeching of tires and crunching of metal on metal. She remembers waking up in the area a while later, but no one else was near by. She made her way home, but when she finally made it, home was different. No one saw her, and her dad was gone. Nothing she did got their attention, until one night she became so frustrated that she threw a glass without meaning to. She didn't even touch it. Needless to say, her mom freaked out, and that was when it occurred to Anne that something was off. So she left and started walking, not really going anywhere specific, but just going. The Academy found her a while later, and she decided to go, since she didn't have many other options.

Other: Supernatural beings can see her, humans(like, regular humans) cannot.

Attachments

• tumblr_static_anime_girl1.png
    tumblr_static_anime_girl1.png
    840.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I swear to god, if you start throwing the books in Adec's library willy-nilly, he will figure out a way to cut a ghost.

/Profile... : Adec : Analyzing --- conclusion; do not mess with his books or he will cut you. Threat level yellow, avoid angering.
I'd be damned if he made a spell JUST to cut a ghost though.

Well, he does have the time for it since unless someone comes and interrupts him, I'm putting his possible lifespan and research time from somewhere around 650 to 750 with an absolute maximum of 900. Mages, man, they will hold a grudge for a long ass time.

Hmm... I wonder what he'd do if someone were to start moving books around?

His head will begin to spin around Exorcist style.

I swear to god, if you start throwing the books in Adec's library willy-nilly, he will figure out a way to cut a ghost.
I'm offended that you think she would do that. There would be some organization, at least.

Still, please don't as it's a pain to put all those wonderful tomes and scrolls back in their proper places.

Alright, she will refrain from moving a single literary work in the library. I can't promise anything if you point out that she's dead, though.

I never said you couldn't check things out of the library, just don't mistreat them or act like a ruffian in my domain.

I feel the saying "A bull in a china shop" applies quite well here, two ghost types and a thaumechanical construct. Maythe book gods watch over Adec's library.

No, no, just a socially traumatized teenage Mage who has a short temper when someone damages what he feels is his only connection to the real world.

Totally gonna move all the religious texts to the fiction section. I did that with the bibles in my highschool library. Good times...

What would you do if I suggest the possibility that Adec has already done that because of his belief that until someone proves what was said, it's fiction?

For that matter, if the bible was fiction, where would you place it since it's a collection of stories by many different authors?

You're telling all this to a girl who wouldn't intentionally harm a single book ever and immediately scouts out a library whenever she starts at new school. XD She won't ruin your library, trust me.

You're telling all this to a girl who wouldn't intentionally harm a single book ever and immediately scouts out a library whenever she starts at new school. XD She won't ruin your library, trust me.

Adec just found a girl to have a crush on.

Status
Not open for further replies.