Brivid Academy, Home of the Magically Gifted [Sign ups!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling butts will be touched.

You probably wouldn't need mind control to get him to do that lol.
True... But while standing within a foot of the teacher is a different matter.

Welp, guess Magda might have to come to terms with having a Nymph climbing her from time to time if there's no nearby trees. This is turning out to be a rather interesting group of misfits though.

Adec will just sit there uncomfortably, wondering if maybe coming to such a seemingly intimate school was a bad idea.

Poor Caius making everyone uncomfortable, lol. He doesn't really understand that most people consider it inappropriate.

Oh yeah - how we gonna be starting this? Start of a new year and the like, new people making new friends, or already acquaintances?

Maybe for you guys, though I imagine Adec has been in the school for a year or two since he's working in the library part-time. You'd be surprised how secretive and protective librarians can be of their domain.

Oh yeah - how we gonna be starting this? Start of a new year and the like, new people making new friends, or already acquaintances?
Maybe for you guys, though I imagine Adec has been in the school for a year or two since he's working in the library part-time. You'd be surprised how secretive and protective librarians can be of their domain.
I've been imagining it'd be making new friends but I guess it's up to GM.

My high school librarian was like that. She was maybe 80 and she just sat there, for 6 hours a day, in the library. If anyone made a noise or put a book back in the wrong place she'd just appear behind them and throw them out. Basically, she's a goblin with teleportation.

As lovely as that would be, Magda or to be clear M.A.G.D.A is new to the school... and "civilians" in general.

I've been imagining it'd be making new friends but I guess it's up to GM.
My high school librarian was like that. She was maybe 80 and she just sat there, for 6 hours a day, in the library. If anyone made a noise or put a book back in the wrong place she'd just appear behind them and throw them out. Basically, she's a goblin with teleportation.

@aleksei So maybe we know each other in passing or are acquaintances?

@Raitoningu Yeah, I used to help the librarians of my middle and high schools. Dewey have mercy on your soul for I would not if I found scribblings in a book you turned in that weren't there before. Oh, and don't ask if they have a book in stock, first check the computer database/catalog for it. If it's not there, make a request that they place a order for it when they do their regular purchasing of books.

@aleksei So maybe we know each other in passing or are acquaintances?

@Raitoningu Yeah, I used to help the librarians of my middle and high schools. Dewey have mercy on your soul for I would not if I found scribblings in a book you turned in that weren't there before. Oh, and don't ask if they have a book in stock, first check the computer database/catalog for it. If it's not there, make a request that they place a order for it when they do their regular purchasing of books.
We just avoided her if at all possible :P We had a friend who was on good terms with her so she didn't bother us too much.

@Raitoningu Man, working in there during my free periods, lunch, and recess (during middle school) was the best actually. Solitude to read in peace, learned a useful organization system, and they gave me free books they had ordered but couldn't put on the shelves due to the content in them getting too gory or sensual.

Heh it's great having an 80 year old librarian. She accidentally ordered a hentai manga once and put it on the shelf thinking it was "just another comic". Never had the library been so full of laughter.

Holy shit, never had that happen before. That would have been the day I joined in the laughter.

It became one of the most taken out books of the month too because no one bothered to tell her she'd put it out and they had this display where they put the most popular books in the school entrance hall and all the 11 year old's parents got to see it on parents evening.

I think someone must have done eventually because after a couple of months we never saw it again. Either someone reported it, or someone stole it.

Status
Not open for further replies.