Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP

• 253851-oldgodsheader.jpg

Denmark - The Vikings
    "Pride comes before a fall."
    -Unknown source

They came from the sea.
    At first, it was a single raid. It hardly went noticed. But the moment gold could be taken...
    It escalated. The raids grew bigger, but also more daring. Church after church was emptied for gold,
    silver and from towns, men and women was taken slaves. It was a feast, at least for the Vikings. But soon things
    changed in the northern parts of England. The Vikings had rallied under a Danish Viking King, and
    land was taken. The Nordics had come to stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to ask. Do you prefer real photos over art?

532214-bigthumbnail.jpg
Could I use this as an image?

[Imga]http://www.360opps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Ireland-Sightseeing.jpg[/imga]

Ireland

"Beauty and Affliction"
Called "Éire " by folk from these parts, and "Airlann" by the Ulstor Scots, it is home to the infamous Celts. Due West of Great Brittan in the Nothern Atlantic, it is separated from Scotland and England by North Channel. After which it is the largest island of the British Isles archipelago. It is the third-largest island in Europe and the twentieth-largest island on Earth. Ireland is comprised of mostly low-lying mountains surrounding a central plain. It has several navigable rivers that ferry people inland. It is a lush, and verdant land earning the moniker "The Emerald Isles", and rightfully so on first glance. However, that leafy and overgrown vegetation is a product of an oceanic climate that never seems to stray to far to one temperature or the other. Inland, its thickly wooded.

Royalty

532214-bigthumbnail.jpg

Royalty

WIP​

Sorry man recently I've picked up quite a few RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.