• Stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GO HOME THIS IS A HORRIBLE IDEA I HATE YOU

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6:17 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

So about 9 hours I believe.

NOTICE
Right now it is 9:30am for me. can everyone please tell me how many hours they are in front or behind of me?
3 hours, precisely.

Also, I'm interested in France, but I just need some clarifications:

1) I understand it's medieval, but which century are we looking at? I'm considering looking at the reign of House Capet, aside from just working on everyone else in the country. But different kings/family members are on the throne at different times. Hence, my question, so I'll know which one I should be looking at.

2) Is this going to be fictional? (by that, I mean, the events in this RP being fictional. E.g. plans a campaign to conquer England before the 100-Year War actually started)

I think that's it for now.

@Pattern

Given that its revolving around the English-Scottish feud; I'd say 1296 to 1357. That encompasses both Scottish wars for Independence. The first being 1296–1328 which saw the English invasion of Scotland in 1296, and ended with the signing of the Treaty of Edinburgh-Northampton in 1328. The second, 1332–1357 began with the English-supported invasion by Edward Balliol and the "Disinherited" in 1332, and ended in 1357 with the signing of the Treaty of Berwick. In the second phase of the Wars of Scottish Independence, which began in 1333, King Edward III of England attempted to install Edward Balliol on the Scottish throne, in place of King David II, son of Robert the Bruce.

However, this may be a fictional time frame altogether.

The Capets ruled Kingdom of France from 987 to 1328. The Capetian line came to an end in 1328 when there were no more male heirs. The throne was then transferred to a derivative dynasty, the Bourbons. :)

Last edited:
Pretty spot on @Calamity however, most time aspects will be fictional and won't have set events because one, I'm not a historian, and two, my aim for this RP is to change history in whatever way you like. So that means you can do things like attack factions that were actually allies or neutral in actual history. I'll be announcing events and things like that but not really based on a time period @Pattern

Also, if you do fill in France, then we have everyone needed to start the RP, aside from the CS's, which won't exactly be a breeze...

Hmm the look like a really awesome RP, I would like to join.

Is it possible for me to claim France. If not Ireland, and is it possible for me to reserve the secret Faction also or does someone who does not lead a country have?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pattern has already shown interest in France, so they would get France, unless they decided to pass it to you @Captain Wumbo But Ireland is well and truly open. And I'd prefer it if there was one faction to one player, but if noone shows up and takes the secret spot after a while, it's yours. Also there is a small time faction, which actually don't own territory.

Alright I'll just take Ireland.
Thank you!!

I will not be, sadly. I simply have no more room on my plate but I will be following along.

Good luck.

Ya I'm going to have to drop out also, I'm in a lot of things an I got into this out off excitement. Sorry about that.

That's annoying... I do have one person who's interested in the secret spot though...

Sorry, I'm not a historian even in the slightest, so I wouldn't know... But would you be interested in joining? @Rion

I would take the Viking spot if you would allow me to change it to Denmark...

Sure, go ahead, and if you want to change the introduction paragraph, go ahead and send it to me. Thanks for joining! @Rion

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.