2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
  8. No Preferences
Genres
Modern/Supernatural, Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Magical, Mystery, Action Adventure, Scifi, Romance, Angst (but with happy endings)
Hi, everyone! Amateur role-player here looking for some good stories and fun times! I have a few plot ideas and look forward to hearing from you, but first, some likes and dislikes ^^

- Angst
- Fluff
- Enemies to lovers trope
- Woobie characters (characters who you just want to cuddle and protect and are precious cinnamon rolls)
- Romance (including kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc.)
- Supernatural creatures (vampires, werewolves, etc.)
- Fantasy

DISLIKES
- One sentence or text speak replies
- Sex scenes

Now, on to the good stuff! Feel free to pick one of the plots below, or hit me up with a different idea :)

HOW MUCH IS THAT WEREWOLF IN THE WINDOW?

Character A is a werewolf who's stuck in what seems to be a normal animal shelter, but they're desperate to get out. Thankfully, Character B comes in looking to adopt a new pet . . .

ORANGE VERSUS BLUE

Character A is from a gang that dresses all in orange, while Character B is from a blue gang. One of the pair gets stuck/lost/injured/etc. in the other character's territory and are found by them. But will the enemy gangster kill them or try to make a new friend?

STRANGE WEATHER WE'RE HAVING

Character A lives in a village that's been seeing a lot of strange weather. It's raining one minute, snowing the next, and sweltering hot five minutes later. They and Character B decide to get to the bottom of what is causing the weather changes.

Last edited:
Hi! I’m interested in what you have up. I’m very much into to wild adventures with wholesome characters just as you seem to be. I wanted to pm you, but it seems I’m having a hard time to. I’m rather new to this. I just wanted you to know that I would like to discuss ideas with you and let us know more about each other’s preferences in role play! Thank you!

Hi! I’m interested in what you have up. I’m very much into to wild adventures with wholesome characters just as you seem to be. I wanted to pm you, but it seems I’m having a hard time to. I’m rather new to this. I just wanted you to know that I would like to discuss ideas with you and let us know more about each other’s preferences in role play! Thank you!
Hi, there! Great to hear from you! :D

I'll try and send a conversation so we can chat some more. I look forward to role-playing with you!

hi~

i'm an amateur rper too, but my replies range from one paragraph with low muse to two, three, or even four if my muse is high enough ^w^ i'm very interested in the werewolf one if you're down?

hi~

i'm an amateur rper too, but my replies range from one paragraph with low muse to two, three, or even four if my muse is high enough ^w^ i'm very interested in the werewolf one if you're down?
Yoooo absolutely! :D
Let me toss you a conversation ^^

Hey familiar name want to strike up a old rp we had.

Hi there!! I'd love to try role-playing with you! I seem to match your criteria n dislikes, and I really like your plot ideas, especially the Orange vs Blue one. If you have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them :3 yours just seem unique. If you'd like to RP, send me a message!

Hi there!! I'd love to try role-playing with you! I seem to match your criteria n dislikes, and I really like your plot ideas, especially the Orange vs Blue one. If you have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them :3 yours just seem unique. If you'd like to RP, send me a message!
I'd love to RP! I'll toss you a convo! :D