Briarwood Academy: Grades Are The Least Of Your Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake
Jake was sitting at her desk when her phone buzzed, in which she halfheartedly glanced at, turning on the screen and swiping some.

Welcome @That BitchJake @delinquent on_d && @NicoShwerts. I see we share some classes together. It's always nice to be in the same grade with such terrible people. Hopefully I'll see you on Friday!

She frowned at her screen slightly, raising an eyebrow as the black words filled the screen. What on earth was going on? Who the hell was this oh so mysterious Briar_Bitches? It all made no sense. Jake merely turned her phone off, and turned the volume up to one of her favorite songs, by her favorite band Get Scared. The tweet was eating away at the back of her mind, and she bit her bottom lip lightly. She'd talk to Nico about it later. Maybe he can find someone to clear up this thing.

Lincoln
"Uh yeah you too" Lincoln said as Fiona ran out the room, he stopped playing the piano and walked back to the trash can were he dropped his music journal so Fiona wouldn't see. "NO!" Link took out the journal that had juice all over it, why would someone put a bottle in a trash can!? Link brought it over to the door where he proceeded out of the room to dry it when he walked into someone. "Hello Mr. Avery I see that you are not in class" Lincoln sighed and turned to him, the teacher was known to be ruthless and would hit his students sometimes, And the students are to scared to tell the teachers.

Quinton
Quinton glared. Who the hell did that snob think she was? On second thought, she was probably Briar Bitch. Quinton threw his backpack over his shoulder as the bell ending first period rang. He pulled the crumpled schedule out of his back pocket.
Fuck. Choir was next, and Quinton could not sing. I wish they would've let me pick something else.
He passed Briar Bitch candidate number one in the hall as he left. The girl she was speaking with was definitely Briar Bitch candidate number two.

Lindsay
Lindsay leaned against her locker, clicking her nails. She, of course, hadn't bothered herself with attending homeroom. Seeing as the entire faculty of Briarwood Academy was living out of her father's pocket, she didn't really see the point. Finally growing impatient for the bell, she meandered her way into the homeroom class to find Ashton. She gave the teacher a haughty expression, and of course, was not reprimanded for her tardiness. She flashed a wicked smile in Ashton's direction, waving her smartphone in the air and waited for Ashton to come over.
"Did ya read the new tweet? Totally a senior!"
"Totally." Linds replied, tapping away on her phone. "I bet," she glanced around the room excitedly, gripped Ashton's arm and pulled her into the desk next to her, "I bet it's got to be someone in this classroom." The words came out as an excited hiss.
The bell rang, and Lindsay drug Ashton from the classroom so they could discuss matters more freely.

Ashton
Ashton sat down with a soft thud into the desk, eyeing her painted nails as Lindsay spoke, her excited hiss making her glance up. "Really? I totally thought maybe it'd be someone from a different homeroom. I mean, someone couldn't just make a tweet like that with no one to notice. Right?" She shrugged it off and followed her out into the hall, grabbing her sunflower print backpack off from her desk and hanging it on her shoulder. Sure, Ashton was the so called Princess, but she was one to keep her grades on a tight leash. She often worried about her best friend, but figured it was her thing to deal with. "I dunno, but whoever the mysterious Tweeter is, they're bound to be found out at any given moment." Ashton chewed her gum some more, and flicked her hair over her shoulder, the golden locks cascading neatly onto her back. Her outfit complimented her eyes and, well, practically everything. "Did ya see the two newbies in class? That Jake girl looks like such a bitch. And that Quinton guy...he's a cutie, but that glare he gave me is something I'm not quite liking. Oh well." She leisurely walked down the hall, chatting away with Lindsay while eyeing her phone.

Nico
Nico had been glancing around the glass as his head was elsewhere when his phone gave a soft chirp to alert him of a notification. He sighed and picked up the black cased phone, watching the screen flicker on and tapped on the Twitter app. Looks like some weird person named Briar_Bitches tagged him in some weird post. Funny.

Welcome @ThatBitchJake @delinquent on_d && @NicoShwerts. I see we share some classes together. It's always nice to be in the same grade with such terrible people. Hopefully I'll see you on Friday!

Who this person was, Nico had no idea, but his sister was in it so he was a bit antsy. Someone needed to explain this, or he'd never stop thinking about it. He looked up from the dim screen and looked around for a reasonable person to help...sum things up. His eyes landed on a male with light brown hair, but before he could walk over and ask, the bell rang. Great. He picked up his backpack from the chair and walked out into the hallway, making his way to his next class, all the while thinking about the strange tweet.

Roselynn
Rose felt her pocket buzz sighing lightly as she pulled it from her pocket. Seeing the little bird in her notifications she punched in her password before opening Twitter seeing the newest post from Briar_Bitches. Great the new kids will not be spared from the stupid shit that Briar does. She pushed the lock button before sliding it into her pocket looking forward Calc more and more because she wanted to deal with something that is a concrete thing. She pulled out her notepad and began to write out some lyrics that started to run thru her head. She stopped tapping her pencil lightly against her notebook.

Joseph

The bell rung, releasing everyone from class. "I think Briar's just joking. Think about it, why would Briar say his own grade. But if Briar is a senior it's Chad." Joseph finished up his conversation with someone. Briar usually didn't tweet not than once a day so Joseph felt free to relax.

He headed upstairs to Physics right after pulling a bag of mini snickers out of his locker. The Physics teacher let you eat in her room. Joseph loved her for it and took full advantage. Once he'd brought McDonald's to share... then got detention for disrupting class.

He put his things down by his seat but their were no desks, just long tables with random things on them. "We're doing an experiment today?" He asked the teacher. "Yes, I'll explain further after the bell rings." The teacher said.​

Felix
Felix sat up and glanced down at his phone when it buzzed. He sat there frozen for a second, afraid of what Blair_Bitches had said this time. He opened twitter and sighed in relief, though who were all the these new kids? He guessed they had to be in a different grade them him. Sighing when the bell went off he got up and grabbed his bag. European history wasn't that bad and maybe today would just be a video day or something. Smiling to himself, he realized he said that just about every day. Getting to the room he glanced up at the teacher "Hello" He said softly before going in and finding his seat

Quinton
Quinton paused outside of his locker, reading the combination off of the back of his hand. He was determined to make some friends today, and some petty twitter bitch wasn't going to ruin that for him on his first day. He glanced down the hallway at the two girls from homeroom. They'd both be pretty, he supposed, if they weren't so intolerable.

Another boy exited their homeroom. His blond hair and undercut were visible beneath his beanie, the same boy who walked into homeroom late earlier that morning. Lindsay rolled her eyes at him as he passed, so Quinton knew that the boy was probably in a similar boat as himself.

"Hey!" Quinton gestured for the blond guy from homeroom to come over. "Hey, I'm new. I was wondering if you could tell me what the hell is up with this stupid Twitter thing."

Lindsay
"He would be cute," Lindsay agreed, pulling him up on twitter, "if he wasn't such a wierdo. I mean look at this, he's into some really lame music. And that lip ring is atrocious." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and slid her phone back into her Versace bag. "Anyway, who do you think it is then? If she already knew about those losers, she's got to be in our homeroom, right?"

Chadwick
After Chad was done Homeroom, his next class was physics, his friend Gareth was sitting behind Joseph and told him that Joseph thinks Chad is Briar. So when Chad came into physics, he sat down next to his not-so-friend Joseph, The man kicked his legs up on top of the table and put hisarm on his shoulders. "Hello old friend, I heard that you think I'm briar_bitches...Well tell me why you think so?"

Ashton
"I can agree in the lame music, but I kind of like the lip ring. Kind of like a bad boy, ya know?" She huffed and quickly glanced at the leave of her furry sweater, where her wrist would be. She despised that makeup covered scar. Ashton glanced at the two males talking across the hall, then her eyes lingered on the other new kid, Jake. "Omg, look at her! She's like, totally a grunge weirdo. Black lipstick? And those heels! Yuck!" Ashton wrinkled her nose in digust as the new girl Jake passed, and scoffed when she flipped her the bird. "Bitch!" Jake merely laughed and kept walking. "Such a dweeb. And, well, you have a point there, but who ever said it was a girl? I mean, it could totally be a guy toying with our heads. Maybe Chad or one of the jocks."
@CelestialCellar
( And were you talking about Nico in the Quinton POV? Just wanna make sure before I say anything.)

Nico
Nico frowned at the look Lindsay gave as he passed, then decided to mess with her by flashing her a charming smile. Nico wasn't one to mess around with people, nor talk with them in general, but today was already oddly strange, so he changed things up a bit. A few seconds later, a male began to gesture him over, and Nico soon realized it was the other guy Briar_Bitches mentioned in the tweet. "Hey! and I'm new too. I'm the other new kid who Briar_Bitches mentioned. It's weird, right?" He idly ran a tongue over his lip piercings and chuckled to himself. He heard the soft thudding of his sister's boot heel...things...against the tile as she hurried over to him. "Who the hell is this Briar_Bitches chick, guy, whatever. It's driving me crazy." Nico nodded, glancing at Quinton. "That's what this guy was trying to figure out, but it seems we'll have to ask other people. Oh, and this is my twin sister, Jake." He gesture to her while looking at Quinton. "She's kind of...bitchy." Jake slapped him harshly on the shoulder. "Shut up." She hissed, glaring at him.

Lindsay
"Yeah, I guess. But it's also just... I don't know... Trashy. Whatever you're into, though," Lindsay clicked her fingers, "According to Briar Bitch, they're Quinton and Nico. I wonder what sort of dirt we could dig up on them first." She twirled a strand of her long blond hair. "God, that Nico has a nice smile. I mean, for a total loser, right? You know," Lindsay thought aloud, "you could totally play the whole bad boy thing up, flirt with him. See what you can get on the little dweeb." She smiled deviously at Ashton as she spoke.
Lindsay already had money. Enough money to live comfortably --- no --- luxuriously for the rest of her life. So for her, everything else was just a game. Especially people. And she love nothing more than to play person after person, until they ran around like puppets for her.

Quinton
So they didn't know either. At least he knew now who the other new kids were this term, which meant he wasn't completely alone. And to make things better, Jake was... a babe. Even with her bitchy attitude, she was painfully attractive. Quinton raised his eyebrows. "Jake," he replied, the corners of his mouth twitching into a smile. "Isn't that, like... a guy's name?"

@Tart

Alexa
The bell rang and AJ grabbed her stuff, making her way to her locker to grab her choir notebook. Most of the time in choir, when she wasn't singing, she was writing down song lyrics from bands and musicians she liked. Her locker was right next to Ashton's, which was sort of a busy because she was pretty rude. But they didn't really talk much so it was alright.
@Tart

Joseph

He rolled his eyes at Chad, he wasn't holding a grudge against him or anything. He just genuinely thought if it was a senior, it would be Chad. That or some suicidal/homicidal person he hadn't yet met. Joseph would not be sad to see Chad leave next year.

"Who else could kill someone with their bare hands then get all his friends to cover it up then be rude enough to collect and release people's secrets?" Joseph asked him rhetorically.

Joseph knew if Chad punched him he'd probably, pretty much, most definitely, without a doubt die. But someone had to of done it.

What if he eats me. Ohmaygosh I don't wanna be eaten! I haven't had sex with a guy in the supply closet yet!!! I can't get eaten now! I haven't been prom king! I haven't gotten wasted! I haven't had free period! If I die I'm leaving my hair dye to Roselynn. Annabelle can have... she can have my car. A.J can have all my gay pride things..

Jake
Jake heard Nico laugh and run a hand down his face as he turned away, laughing. Jake was mad. She hated that people always questioned her name. And, well, Jake easily got angered. "Oh, isn't Quinton a girl name?" She asked, mocking him as her eyes shot daggers. "You're going to learn one thing right here and now, and it's to not get on my bad side. You got that? I know I may not be the friendliest person in this damned school, but I sure as hell can be the meanest." She was leaning up, speaking directly in his face as she clenched her fists at her sides, though her fear of eye contact made her glance away from his eyes. Jake had a temper, and that was fairly obvious. Even though she was angered with him, she couldn't help but realize how handsome this guy was. His smile was charming. "Just....shut up and don't talk to me right now!" She nearly yelled, like a child, and walked down the hallway with her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pursed.
Nico
Nico watched as his sister blew up in the other new kid's face, then shook his head as she stormed down the hallway. "I, uh...apologize for her little...outburst there. I should've warned you, but then again, you brought up a touchy topic there about her name." Nico laughed again and rubbed his chin lightly, glancing at Lindsay and Ashton. "Ya know...they're beautiful, but they sure are bitchy." He messed with Lindsay again by flashing her another smile, this time winking slightly. "Though they are fun to mess with."
Ashton
Ashton watched the 2 males and the female who flipped her off talk, listening to Lindsay speak about them. "Nico definitely is a charmer. That smile is hot. I bet I could easily get something juicy out of him." She smirked at her best friend and flicked her hair behind her shoulder again, then watching Alexa walk over to her locker. She wasn't at her locker, but merely hanging out next to Lindsay's, but she couldn't help but watch her with interest. In all actuality, Ashton didn't quite know why she liked Alexa so much, but she also figured it must be due to the fact she helped her out a lot. And she was alluringly attractive. Ashton looked away quickly when Alexa turned, hoping she hadn't been caught, and went back to watching Nico and Quinton. "Omg, that Jake bitch totally just blew up on Quinton!"

Alexa
AJ saw the new girl, Jake blow up on some dude named Quinton. She'd heard the end of it and it sounded pretty intense. Alexa looked over at Ashton and Lindsay, as they talked. AJ didn't really talk to Lindsay much, although she did have choir with her.

@Tart

Quinton
Quinton couldn't help but laugh as Jake stormed away. "I was just teasing, doll face!" He shouted after her, before turning back to Nico. He looked back over at the blond duo and smirked. They were staring. "You're right," he answered, "they're pretty hot. Watch this---" Quinton cupped his hands around his mouth, and started shouting. "YOU LADIES LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?!" He smirked at Nico undoing his belt, spun around and mooned the two girls, right there in the middle of the hall. "That should give you something to talk about."

Lindsay
"We should definitely do some digging," Lindsay agreed. "I'm thinking party at my house? My dad's out on business and getting my mom out for the night won't be too hard. Nothing loosens lips better some wholesome underage drinking." She glanced over at the short-haired girl standing nearby. "Alexa, right? You're invited. Tell everyone you know." She flashed Alexa a smile, and turned her attention back towards Nico and Quinton.

"YOU LADIES LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?!"

The smile immediately fell from her face. "Oh. My. God." Her fingers were instantly clutching her phone. "Ashton, pictures."

@Tart @Little_Ghost98

Jake
"I was just teasing, doll face!" Her lip twitched and she stopped abruptly, her hands clenching into tight fists. She was like a boiling pot of water, just then, ready to spill over at any given second. And it did when some idiotic teenager bumped into her while walking. She swung around with a death glare set in her eyes, "Don't you ever call my that, you assho-" She was stopped abruptly by the sound of her own gasp, and there he was, swinging his ass around at the two bitchy blondes. "Oh, my god..." Jake blushed profusely and turned around quickly, hurrying down the hall. No way in hell would she be seen with him.
Nico
Nico was nodding and smirking as he talked, but he stopped quickly when the other began undoing his buckle, turning around, and flashing his ass to the blondies. Nico began to laugh and laughed even harder at the two girl's expressions. It was priceless! Nico could already tell him and this new kid would get in a butt load of trouble together, but it'd be so worth it all! "They're taking pictures!" He warned, laughing again and holding his stomach. "Damn you, dude!"
Ashton
Ashton nodded her head in agreement, smiling wickedly and twirling her hair around her finger. "A party is always the right thing to do. Maybe you could totally hook up with one of the jocks." She teased, chewing on her gum some more. She looked up when Lindsay's jaw dropped, and hers seemed to follow suit. "Omg! This is sooo going on Twitter!" Ashton quickly reached for her phone and snapped a quick shot of his ass, and laughed at the picture. "Hey, babe! Do you think your ass would look nice on Twitter?" She called, waving her phone in the air and smirking. "Maybe I should tag everyone in school while i'm at it." She laughed and winked, blowing him a kiss and flicking her hair behind her shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.