Briarwood Academy: Grades Are The Least Of Your Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roselynn

Rose knew some of Anna's deeper secrets and Anna knew most of hers. They had always been really close and Rose was constantly worried about her. Rose dug around in her bag and pulled out some sheet music and put it on Anna's desk. "What do you think of this?" She asked the blue haired girl so she could distract her. Rose knew that her sheet music was usually flawless, but Anna's opinion mattered to her.​

Reactions: IceQueen
Anna
Anna bit into her bottom lip, playing with one of her piercings as she looked at the music. It was a good written piece of music, but Anna was in a very bad mood. "It's good." she said softly to her friend, passing it back over. She kept her hands firmly placed in her lap, staring down or off into blank space and not saying anything.​

Joseph

The pains of homeroom being assigned by grade was the absence of his underclassmen friends. But he left the room, grabbing his things out of his locker and running off to homeroom.to his homeroom which was on the second floor sadly. It was close to his second class atleast. Also it was full of people he liked. Though Joseph liked almost everybody.

"Hi!" He waved to various sophmore before sitting in the very front with a few of the new cheerleaders. He chatted with them as homeroom drew on. (I will timeskip after I feel homeroom has gone on long enough)

Tsena

He went to homeroom with all the other seniors. He sat behind Chad, flipping up the hood of one of Briarwoods football jackets. He ran the cord of one of his earbuds up his hoodie. He plugged the earbuds in his ear. This way he could listen to his music without being caught.

"Hey Tsena." A couple of the cheerleaders waved at him, "Don't get flustered or anything." One giggled, teasing Tsena as they went to sit down. "Ah yeah, the tweet." He looked off, some song by a k-pop singer blaring in one of his ears. "Aww you're so cute!" Another laughed, sending the group of cheerleaders laughing. Though it was obvious they weren't trying to be mean Tsena was a bit uneasy.​

Jake
After awkwardly walking in and frowning at her own self stupidity, she was sent to the front of the room to introduce herself to her 'fellow classmates.' Jake shifted awkwardly from foot to foot, making sure to not make any eye contact, and then let out a long breath. "I'm Jake, and don't question it. My mother was just fond of gender swapped names." Her voice was cold and mean, icey, and could prickle one's skin, her narrowed eyes shooting daggers at everyone. She eventually went to go take a seat in the very back, away from everyone. She didn't have time to deal with other people, and frankly, they most likely didn't have time to deal with her. She plugged in her earphones and ignored the teachers glare--though the teacher stopped once Jake shot one back--and put on top volume, the wondrous sound of the oh so godly Black Veil Brides filled her ears. She nodded her head along to the guitar solo's and drums, shifting her gaze to the window that overlooked the school ground. Today was going to be a looong day.
Nico
Once Nico walked into the class and announced his lateness, the teacher pulled him to the front to introduce himself. Nico sighed and half heartedly muttered, "The name's Nico, and I really already don't like this school." With a eye roll, Nico strolled down the aisles of desks and exchanged some glances at students, smirking and sitting down at the first empty desk he spotted. He leaned back in his chair and let out a soft yawn, droning out everything the teacher was rambling on about. He didn't care what his first impression was on the other teenagers, and really, who would bother talking to him in the first place. Nico sighed heavily and glanced around the room absent minded.

Roselynn
Rose frowned slightly at her friend's dejected attitude towards her song. She began to work on it some more knowing it needed tweaks here and there for it to be perfect to present to her friend.

Anna
Anna sighed as she leaned forwards in her seat as she looked down at her covered wrists, pulling the fabric over them tighter and gripping it in her hand. The group of cheerleaders that where trying to flirt with Tsnea walked past her moments later, and she could hear them talking under their breaths. "Slut.... Such a dumb bitch." She heard as they passed, causing her to tug on her hood and pull her hands all the way inside her sleeves, keeping her gaze on the floor.​

Jake
While she was jamming out to Black Veil Brides, she just so happened to notice a girl with blue hair, and a couple of dumb cheerleaders. The girl looked...rather sad, pulling at her sleeves and glancing down. That's when the cheerleaders muttered something and glanced at her, and Jake read their lips easily, for she has heard people say those words far too many times. Jake was in no way fond of bullying, and even if she was one to ignore everyone, she'd stick up for a victim. She took out her earphones and leaned over, staring the cheerleader straight in the eye. Jake was terrified of eye contact, but she held that stare for as long as she could before closing her eyes and smirking. "You ma'am, are the bitchy slut." She opened her eyes again, her gaze full of anger and venom. "I advise you shut the hell up before I make you." Her words were like nails on a chalkboard.

(( Sorry if it's a random intrusion! @IceQueen ))

Anna
Anna looked up as someone spoke, seeing the fiery tempered girl who had entered the class earlier. "Thanks." She mumbled as the cheerleaders flipped their hair and walked away, tapping their manicured nails on their expensive phones. She sighed and kept her gaze down, fiddling with her sleeves absentmindedly.
((Totally fine >.<))​

Jake
Jake smiled snidely as the cheerleaders sashayed away, flipping their fake extensions they call hair and huffing. Bitches. She returned her gaze back to the blue haired girl and offered a...kind of smile. As best as you can get with Jake. "Don't mention it.." She trailed off, glancing at the girl's sleeves and her fidgeting hands. "Hey are you..okay?" Jake was actually genuinely worried, and that was a first for her of all things. What happened to just ignoring everyone and pretending they were pests? She didn't know.

Anna
Anna kept her gaze down, wondering why this girl was even talking to her. "Yeah. Fine." she said bitterly, not mad at her, or anything, just having a horrible day. First the tweet, then running into everyone, then the whispers, then the cheerleaders. She couldn't wait until free period, heck, she might even just go after homeroom.

Alexa
AJ sat in the back of her homeroom, Ed Sheeran's, Tenerife Sea playing in her headphones, not too loud so she could hear the bell. She put her head down on the desk, closing her eyes as she used her arms as a pillow. God I am soo tired! She thought to herself

Felix
Felix slipped his phone into his pocket and laid his head down on the desk. He was exhausted. He had spent most of the night awake in fear that his dad would come through the door, drunk, and ready to hit him again and then he had gone to the pool at the crack of dawn to swim out his frustrations and he hadn't eaten anything since lunch yesterday. Now both his body and mind were tired, and all he wanted to do was sleep. Too bad classes were about to start, though Felix figured that during his free period he could catch a nap in the library. Taking a deep breath he sat back up, there was no point in only sleeping a few minutes before the bell went off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake
She frowned slightly at the bitter tone, but decided to just let it go. The girl was probably having a rough day, no, scratch that, she was having a rough day. Jake nodded and before plugging in her earphone, she murmured so the girl could only hear, "I'm here if ya ever need anything." and plugged in her earphone, nodding her head to the guitar and drums. Jake only murmured it since she wouldn't be caught dead to offer someone a shoulder to cry on, but hey, even Jake has her sympathetic days.

Anna
Anna nodded a wordless thanks to the new girl as she kept her gaze down. She traced the lines of her scars on the outside of her jacket, knowing where they where like the back of her hand, even though they where on the back of her wrist. She sighed and put her cheek on the desk, her glasses pushing against her face as she did so. It was lonely like this, but no one noticed anyway, and it didn't matter, no guy would ever like her.​

Quinton

Quinton had been so excited for school that morning, that he couldn't eat. It's silly, yeah. He was sure that even a school called Briarwood Academy, designed for talented kids, was going to be pretty much the same as any of the other high schools he attended this year. But he was still hopeful. Hopeful that he wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb, that he would make a few friends that he got to keep around for more than a month or two, and that maybe his mom would see how well he's doing from wherever she was up there...
He shook that thought from his mind. Dwelling wouldn't change things. His dad was still passed out on the couch, and Quinton threw a blanket over the snoring figure on his way out the door. He drove an old Ford Fiesta. Total beater. But the speakers worked and he could plug his iPod into the deck so he didn't really care. Hooligans by Issues was threatening to blow his speakers as he pulled up to Briarwood an hour before school started. He met briefly with some people in the office, kindly declined the not-so-grand tour, and with his locker combo sharpied onto the back of his hand, found his own way to homeroom.
Experience at multiple schools over the past year had taught him this: extreme nerds sit in the front, wannabe rebellious jerks sit all the way in the back, and everyone else sits in between. He sat in right in the middle. Impossible to be ignored.

Tsena

He felt sorry for the new kids. They had no idea what they were getting themselves into. If they had of known it might of influenced their decision. Tsena secretly hoped Briar_Bitches wouldn't actually catch wind of them. When almost every student in the classroom begun feeling for their phone at the same time Tsena knew the hope was futile.

'Welcome @That BitchJake @delinquent on_d && @NicoShwerts. I see we share some classes together. It's always nice to be in the same grade with such terrible people. Hopefully I'll see you on Friday!' The @Briar_Bitches account tweeted.

That person.... is a senior. Which means he or she is in homeroom with me right now. Unless they lied. I don't have time for this! Tsena thought as he checked his phone. Now he just looked around to see who'd explain this schools... calamity.. to the new kids. Wait and how was that tweet even under 140 characters!? Homerooms ending in five minutes. Thank everything.

Quinton

Quinton's phone vibrated in his pocket. He was unsure of whether he wanted to check it during class or not, but he took his chances.

Welcome @That BitchJake @delinquinton_d && @NicoShwerts. I see we share some classes together. It's always nice to be in the same grade with such terrible people. Hopefully I'll see you on Friday!' The @Briar_Bitches account tweeted.
Terrible people? Quinton furrowed his eyebrows at the tweet, completely confused. He looked around the classroom. Everyone else was checking their phones, too.
"Who the fuck is this Briar Bitch? She sounds like a total joke to me." He smirked as the phone slid back into his pocket. He wasn't letting a stupid social media account get the better of him on his first day.

Anna
Anna sighed as she looked at the clock. Time could not have passed slower for her, and she was getting tired of all the gossip. It felt like she was sitting in a pot of it and someone was just string it around. What made it worse was the tweet. Apparently, this person was a senior, which made her life all the worse. She sighed and decided that she wanted to get away from everything. In the middle of class, she got up and walked towards the door, walking out and down the hall.​

Ashton
Ashton was texting away as her freshly manicured nails tapped the iphone screen, scrolling throw her Twitter account and making snide remarks at everything. Is was then when the oh so mysterious Tweeter decided to post something, this time about 3 new students. What idiots! Who would be the poor souls to have to explain this mess of things in this highschool that should be labeled as a jungle? She sure wasn't going to waste her breath nor time on 3 idiotic misfit/no-groupy or whatever they were, explaining something they should have already known. Two of them were even in her homeroom class, and they were both glaring at their phone's like a couple dumb-founded dimbos. Ashton smirked to herself and blew a bubble of her spearmint gum, letting it pop, and stood up, making her way to what she figured must be Quinton. "I'd be on guard if I were you.." She gave him one of her devious smiles and chewed her gum some, looking at her nails and letting out an exaggerated sigh. "I'm not going to bother wasting my breath on you, but I'm sure one of the other dorks at this school will soon fill you in on some...much needed information." She wrinkled her nose and turned away, walking across the class to talk to her best friend, Lindsay. "Did ya read the new tweet? Totally a senior!"

Status
Not open for further replies.