Briarwood Academy: Grades Are The Least Of Your Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lincoln
Lincoln sighed and looked at the metal tile, then looked back at Fiona. "True" He put his hands in his jean front pockets, he then looked down at her hands were he couldn't see any instruments. "Then wear is your instrument, cause most people enter with an instrument not use a dirty used one" Link was trying to get off the topic of him singing, hoping she didn't know it was the same music as 21_Paradise had on twitter. Link then looked back at the music notes walking backwards and dropping it in the garbage can.

Fiona
Fiona blinked for a second before looking down at her journal. She could feel her cheeks grow faintly pink as she looked back up at the man in front of her. "Oh, I was just looking for a quiet place to write. The girls in my homeroom couldn't stop gabbing about the twitter post this morning and it was starting to irritate me." she said to him, fiddling with the notebook in her hands absentmindedly as she looked down.​

Lincoln
Link observed the notebook, then looked back at Fiona. "Okay fine, i was just...Practicing the piano" It wasn't a complete lie, he did play the piano before he started singing which was probably a bad idea, this is as hard to keep a secret as it is hiding your sexuality. Link was a terrible comedian, he would make a joke and people would laugh at him.

Fiona
Fiona didn't laugh at him, she thought it would be rude. Instead she gave a soft smile to him, leaning against the door. "Yeah. I really liked it though." She said, smiling at him. She wasn't trying to hit on him either, and she hoped he didn't take it that way. She still had a bit of color on her cheeks as she looked down again.​

Lincoln
Oh god did she hear him singing, or did she just hear me playing the piano. Well hopefully she just heard the piano. Link thought, leaning against the white brick wall, he felt kind of happy when she complimented him, his parents never give him feedback besides 'Stop playing that stupid job and focus on school and become a lawyer.' Link didn't wanna be a lawyer, he hated that kind of thing and didn't like any subjects providing to it.

Fiona
Fiona kept her head down until she could feel her cheeks cool again and she had the bravery to look back up at him. She could see that he was happier, and she put on a smile for him, glad that she could make someone happy this morning. "Not much of a talker are you?" She asked softly, taking a step into the room.​

Lincoln
"Not really" Link walked back over to the piano and sat down on the bench, he then looked back at Fiona. "Your Fiona right? I think were in English together, saw your post on twitter." Link didn't go on twitter much before, but he had to be very active to make sure Briar Bitches doesn't ruin everything and say he is twenty-one Paradise. "Mind if i play the piano for a bit while you, uh do what you need to?"​

Reactions: IceQueen
Fiona
Fiona looked at him and smiled, her cheeks gaining a pink color as she remember 7th grade. "Yeah. That was king of embarrassing. I can't help but think people keep laughing at me for it tough." She said, moving more into the room and finding a good corner before sitting down. "Also, I don't mind if you play. Music is the only thing that helps me write." she said before opening her booklet.​

Greg

Greg looks at his phone and rubs his brow "For a man who makes students disappear in a night...this guy needs to cause a lot of drama..."
He sighs and chuckles "Tells me he, or she...is a teenager...likely sadistic in nature, loves to watch others squirm..."

He sits back and locks his phone "Not exactly news...we've known this for a while...but he, or she, will slip up soon...and then...I'll be upon them"

Jake
Jake woke with a start as her vision cleared, realizing she was still in bed when she should have been at school by now. "Shit!" She scrambled out of bed as she glanced at the alarm clock on her nightstand. She was so late! "Shit, shit, shit!" Jake rushed out of her bedroom door and down the hallway, practically breaking down her brother's door and shaking him awake. "Wake up idiot, we're late on our first day! I told you to set an extra alarm you asshole!" She hollered, throwing pillows at him until he awoke with a groan and gave her the oh so familiar death glare. "It's not like you want to go to the damn school!" Her brother yelled back, sitting up to rub the sleep out of his eyes. "Just shut up and get dressed you big oaf!" Jake rushed out of the bedroom and went back to hers, throwing on an outfit and running a hand quickly through her hair as she hollered at her brother to hurry again. "Pick up your feet you dipshit!" Jake bursted through his door once more and crossed her arms over her chest. "God you take forever!" She was already in a pissy mood from waking up late, and her brother was merely pushing her buttons.
Nico
Nico was sleeping peacefully and unaware of the lateness, when all of a sudden his door slams open and he begins to be pelted with pillows as his twin sister hollers at him to get up. "Wake up idiot, we're late on our first day! I told you to set an extra alarm you asshole!" Nico glared at her, "It's not like you want to go to the damn school!" he hollered right on back. "Just shut up and get dressed you big oaf!" Nico watched his sister rush out of his room and let out a long sigh. He got up and pulled on some jeans and a long sleeved shirt, completing his outfit with a beanie. Not long after his sister came storming into his room once more, her pissy attitude making him bite his bottom lip tightly. "Pick up your feet you dipshit!" Nico rolled his eyes, "God you take forever!" He let it slide. He learned to just let things go or she'd never shut the hell up. "Just shut up and get our skateboards." He muttered as he passed her, ruffling her hair just to annoy her. "You know I hate that you asshole!" She hollered as he walked down the hallway.

Roselynn
Rose slapped her best friend on the shoulder, "No way that would have worked out. Beau is a jock and I am not called the Misfit Queen for nothing." She rolled her blue eyes then sighed heavily before sitting next to Joseph on the bench. "It is really hard not telling Anna or Thorn this stuff and you are really the only person I trust Joseph." She said laying her head on his shoulder. She gave Joseph a look then turned around and started to play the piano to a song she had written months ago letting him finally hear it.

Joseph

"Anything could happen. Maybe a secret love affair based on you two sneaking out of your houses at midnight to see each other without having to be judged by anyone. You two could have moonlight picnics and get wasted on starlight." Joseph said a bit dreamily. He loved imagining his friends happy. Who didn't want their friends to be happy. Honestly he was the type that just generally wanted everyone to be happy.

"Or something like that." He shrugged, laughing a little but stopped to listen when she started talking again. Joseph had to admit it was true. There were several cases where a misfit had dated a jock. But Roselynn was Queen of the misfits. Joseph forgot who named her that since it was so long ago but it just stuck. Then Beau was captain of the swim team. Such unpromising circumstances.

He smiled when she started playing the piano. He loved piano, playing it or hearing it. Roselynn was pretty good at it too.​

Tsena

He was a bit suprised when he was introduced to people. Everyone in the school knew him, literally. He currently reigned King in Briarwood so it was hard not to. But he didn't know all the other jocks from all the other teams like lacrosse and what not. "Yo." He sort of put up his hand and tilted it to the side in a lazy wave.

"I mean I guess that's true and all but I don't want to date some blonde bimbo cheerleader who's dating me just for the title, know what I'm sayin'?" Tsena's slang use was pre-existent, but it definitely went up around Chad as well as all of his sexual innuendos or comments. He was just so used to Chad that his language changed around him. His accent surprisingly didn't make it sound bad, he just sounded normal.

"Yeah but anyways I mean there's a few girls I could be-" Tsena had to stop at the loud and obnoxious blare of the bell which meant it was officially 7:55 which left them five minutes to get to class. "Gotta get to my locker." Tsena said, walking past him a couple strides before getting to his locker and getting his things and putting his phone on silent. They were supposed to be kept in your locker but shit if anyone ever followed that rule.

He checked his Twitter for everyone who replied to his tweet with their schedule. The semester changing meant new electives unless you had a year long one like band or orchestra.

Felix
Felix heard the bell and turned to homeroom. It seemed like all jocks were idiots, at least when they were together that is. Felix just hoped that he didn't seem that idiotic when he was with some of his swimming friends, though he probably did. Taking a deep breath he headed to his homeroom. Finding a desk he sat down and placed his bag on the floor next to him. The class was a little less then half filled, with kids still having a little time before they needed to come in. He took his phone out and started scrolling through twitter and snap chat, seeing what anyone had posted.

Jake
Jake fixed her hair after her brother so annoyingly ruffled it, and went to go get their skateboards. Yeah, they could've easily taken the car, but if we were already late might as well have fun getting to the damned school. She pulled hers out from the corner in the garage and Nico's from the other wall, and set them down. "Nico, get your ass in here! It's already 7:55!" She cursed multiple times under her breath and tied her hair into a high ponytail so the wind wouldn't mess it up. "Damn it, we're gonna be stared at like idiots on our first day." She muttered to herself, just when Nico had stepped in and onto his board. "Ready?" Jake glared at him. "That's a rhetorical question, dipshit." She said while stepping onto hers, opening the garage and rolling out. The garage closed behind them shortly after as they picked up speed down the hill, the school coming in view as Jake gave a soft sigh. Skateboarding had always seemed to calm her down in the messiest of situations, so this was another reason for not taking the car; The car just made her even more cranky. After a few minutes seemed to pass, they finally got to the school and Jake stepped off her skateboard, panting slightly as she took down the rubberband in her messy hair. "C'mon, class is already starting." Her voice was softer then before, but still held on to that harsh feeling. Jake took her skateboard and walked into the hallway, parting ways with Nico since they had different lockers and homerooms. She walked down the middle of the hallway with her skateboard in hand, looking at the numbers on each locker to find hers. She stopped abruptly. Jake opened her locker and stuffed her skateboard in and grabbed a textbook, turning on her heels as the locker closed and walking to the homeroom. She opened the door as she took in a deep breath, releasing it shakily before entering. "Uh...sorry I'm late."
(( Sorry for the long paragraph! Didn't realize how long I was making it. ))

Nico
Nico didn't even bother to put his skateboard in his locker, in fact, he strolled into the school and merely hopped right back on it, rolling down the hallway in search for his locker. He eventually found it and turned the dial to open it, stuffing his skateboard inside and grabbing a textbook. He hadn't bothered to turn his phone on silent, just simply stuck it in his pocket and began to walk to homeroom. Shortly after he reached the classroom and sighed heavily, opening the door and walking in. "Sorry I'm late. My sister's an idiot." He offered a little smirk at the teacher, and ran a hand through his messy blue and brown hair. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip and it's piercings, glancing around at the students who made up his class. Jocks, Misfits, Nerds, Weirdos, you name it. Now this, would be an interesting year.

Alexa
AJ heard the bell ring and made her way from her locker to her homeroom. To be completely honest, she wanted it to be third period already so she could go to the library and take a nap. But she could always sleep during Homeroom.

Fiona
Fiona was having fun listening to Lincon's piano music while she wrote, but the bell awoke her from her dreamland. "I got to go. It was nice meeting you!" She called as she raced out the door and towards her homeroom. She managed to make it before class started, sitting back down in her seat. She could already hear the giggles from the popular girls behind her and she shifted, trying to ignore their stares.
Anna
Anna had bumped into literally 30 people today in just the past 5 minutes. She sighed and took a seat in the very back by the window, looking out and onto the school grounds. She kept her hood up and when the teacher turned towards her she asked. "Ms. Carin, can you please put your hood down." She asked in a serious tone. She sighed and pulled down her hood, exposing her bun. She could feel the murmurs and stares getting to her with every second that passed and barely 10 minutes into class, she stood up abruptly. "I need to go to the bathroom." She mumbled, clutching onto a piece of steel in her pocket as she walked to the bathroom. When she came back out, she had her hood back up, and as she pulled on her sleeves, you could barely see a glimpse of a red scar as she walked back to her desk and sat down.​

Roselynn
Rose sighed when the bell went off and she kissed Joseph's cheek before grabbing her bag and unlocking the room door heading to her homeroom which she shared with Anna and a couple other friends. She slide into her seat next to Anna looking at her friend worriedly. She knew that Briar_Bitches revealed something about Anna that only Rose really knew. She leaned over to her, "You are coming over after school, I wanna have a sleep over with my best friend." She put her hand on her friends lightly. She had her phone in her bag on silent, even though they were to be kept in the lockers. Free period could not come fast enough for her, she wanted to get back to her piano so she could play and finish up the song she was working on for her and Anna to do together.

Anna
Anna could feel Roses hand rest gently on hers as she sat there, and her fists clenched in fear. She nodded softly to her friend, keeping her head down and away from sight. She felt like skipping class, her parent's wouldn't care anyway. She sighed and picked up her pencil and started to draw on the notebook. She drew a picture of a girl staring out a empty window, with a dark storm outside. She sighed and put her pencil down and stared outside.​

Status
Not open for further replies.