Briarwood Academy: Grades Are The Least Of Your Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chadwick
Chad had been up since 6 o'clock in the morning, he had done his daily routine. Got up, took a shower, get dressed, brush hair and teeth, eat a protein breakfast, work out then get to school. Chad was just about to leave when he got a tweet from Briar bitches, this time it was Tsena who got it, fuck briar bitches, i hate that asshole. I gotta talk to him about this. Chad called up Tsena as he walked out the door.

"Yo T, don't worry about that fucktard, it's not your fault that your bad with the ladies, i'll teach ya how to get the bitches"

Chad put his phone in the cup holder and put the phone on speaker, he then started the car and drove out of the drive way. He couldn't wait for football this semester, he was also a little scared that Briar would put his secrets on the page. As chad pulled into the starbucks parking lot, he picked up his phone and took it off speaker.

"I'll call you back after kay?"

Lincoln
Lincoln had been up all night once again writing lyrics for a song he had worked on for the past week. Link woke up from a buzzing alarm clock on his desk, the boy glared at the clock which was 15 minutes till the bus came so he quickly jumped out of bed and walked over to his wardrobe, putting on a red plaid shirt, blue jeans and his beanie. Lincoln grabbed all his papers off the desk and ran out the door.

Fiona
Fiona heard a buzz in her pocket and she pulled out her phone, smiling at it. "I will be right there. Surprisingly, I got a ride today." she texted Alexa before she turned to Tsnea. "Thanks for the ride!" she called as she opened the door of the car, shutting it behind her as she walked towards school. Eventually she saw Alexa and she walked up behind her, taking the Frappuccino.​

Alexa
AJ laughed and turned around to face Fiona. "Well good morning to you too." She smiled. "It's good to see you. You look nice." AJ had a crush on Fiona since they met freshman year.

Fiona
Fiona smiled back at her friend, taking the Frappichino and giving her a hug. "As a reward for bringing me a drink." She said to her before letting go and sipping on her drink. She smiled and gave off a content noise. "So good." She mumbled to herself, smiling at her friend.​

Roselynn

Rose pulled Joseph's arm and practically dragged him all the way to the music room and shoved him into the sound proof piano room and locked the door. "Sorry privacy and you are the only one who knows my secret about Beau." She made him sit down on the piano bench. "This past weekend Beau came over with his little brother for dinner, and his accent came out and I swear I about kissed him!" she said throwing her hands up still obviously flustered about the incident that happened.

Felix
Felix waved back to Jospeh before watching him be pulled away. He shrugged and paid for his water. He glanced around before spotting Alexa hanging out with one of her friends. He wandered over and took a sip of his water. "Hey Alexa, how've you been?" He asked with a small smile.

Lincoln
It wasn't a long bus ride till Link had gotten to school, most of your typical high school students would have gotten their licence and a new car and would drive to school, well Link does have a licence and car, but he doesn't drive because he likes to listen to music on the bus and write lyrics all the bus ride. Link made his way through the school, he knew any minute that the bell would ring but Link decided to skip first period and go to the music room only used on free times, but barely anyone had free time at first period.

Link passed through his fellow students and stopped at the music room door with his back pack on, he looked around to see if anyone had seen him going in then opened the door and shut it behind him. Lincoln had always had a passion for the drums and piano, but decided to use the piano because if he used the drums then somebody would hear it and he would get busted. Link sat down on the piano bench putting the music note full paper on the sill, he started playing the piano following the notes.

Chadwick
Chad made his way down the hall, he spotted Joseph standing there and purposely pushed him with his shoulder, then shot out the text to him reading 'Fag!' Chad laughed when he saw most of his friends hanging out so he did a handshake with a few of them. "What's up Niggas!" The man with his football in his arm and had his Brierwood football jacket on. Chad talked with them before sending a text to Tsena. "Hey man where are ya?"

(by the way, that was his personality not me being an asshole. Btw what is Briarwood's football team called?)

Last edited:
Alexa
Alexa chuckled, looking over at Felix as he approached them. "Oh, hey Felix. I've been alright. How about you?" She smiled a bit. She and Felix hadn't really talked much since they'd started going to school together. They didn't have any classes together; well except homeroom and a free period. She only really saw him in the halls in between passing periods, so they didn't become great friends. But they were friends nonetheless.

Tsena

The man only gave a little half smile at the mention of how he was thrown up on. He scrambled for his phone, picking it up. He listened to Chadwick untill the phone was hung up. He then got out of his car and headed into the school and down the halls.

He received the text as he was walking down the hall Chad was in. He waved hi and greeted people as he walked down. He didn't bother responding considering he was pretty close to the man who texted him. Though Chad tended to lay it on a bit thick Tsena liked him.

"Hey man!" Tsena grabbed Chad's hand to do a bro-hug with him (I'm sorry I don't know how to describe this accurately, it's like you slap hands then go into a extremely brief half-hug). "Yeah, the secrets out on why I'm not a pimp like you." Tsena smirked, it was obviously a compliment. He couldn't name a cheerleader, other than the head cheerleader maybe, who wouldn't sleep with Chad. He had the popular bad-boy player thing going on for him.

Honestly even if Tsena was interested he wouldn't know who to go for. He wasn't interested in anyone at the moment. He liked more laid-back girls, which counted out many of them already. Fiona was chill but they were friends.

Joseph

"You wish you could tap this, you're not my type babe." Joseph winked at Chad as he was dragged down the hall by a frantic Roselynn. Honestly, the discrimination hurt but Joseph learned to let it go. Besides, Joseph was convinced Chad was a closet homo.

When he was pulled into the piano room he gave his best friend his full attention. "You should've!" Joseph clapped. "He's hot and single. That doesn't happen often." Joseph said easily. Though both of them knew, though Joseph called him hot, Beau was far from Josephs Mystery-Man type.

"Seriously, if he never knows you're interested then how is he going to carry you off into the sunset on a white horse!" Joseph exclaimed.

Reactions: IceQueen
Anna
Anna sighed as she kept skating until she was up to the door. She passed Fiona, who she would normally talk to or at the least say hi to, in total silence, determined not to say anything today. She only flipped up her board as she reached the front door. She walked in silently, her board hanging limply in her hand. She kept her face down, small locks of blue falling forwards as she kept her eyes glued to the floor. She bumped into a lot of people, being clumsy with her face glued to the floor. She bumped into Tsnea as well, but she just kept on moving, walking faster away from the football boys. She hit a few lockers and ran into another boy, knocking over his papers before she darted around the corner towards her locker. She sighed as she reached her locker, opening it and shoving her board inside before slamming the door and turning towards her first class.​

Felix
"I've been great thanks
" Felix said. He wasnt great friends with Alexa but she was friends with Fiona. Realizing that that was who Alexa was talking to he turned to her. "Hey Fiona" He said smiling. He had once had a slight crush on her awhile ago but now his attraction was towards someone..else. He finished off his water before throwing into the trash. "So how was everyone's break?" He asked, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

Fiona
Fiona smiled at Felix, a good friend of hers. "Hey Felix." She said lightly, keeping her smile. The corners of her mouth twitched, however, as he mentioned the break. "My break was... good." She said, knowing that none of them would understand. She kept the things about her broken family to herself, knowing it would only make others feel pity for her. She wanted to be their friend, not concern them with her peaty life situations. She took a long sip of her drink, pushing off the bad feeling she had in her heart.​

( @Brøken_Serenity Look at my previous previous post)

Alexa
Break. AJ's break was okay for her. She was back and forth from her mom's and her dad's house for all of it, so it was a bit hectic. "My break was, eh. Not bad but not exactly good either." she shrugged. "I'll see you guys later. I'm gonna go drop my stuff off at my locker." AJ gave Fiona a quick hug and walked to her locker, shoving a few books in it then shutting it quickly.

Last edited:
Felix
Felix nodded and then waved goodbye to Alexa before turning back to Fiona "My break was pretty ok, nothing interesting happened" Ok, so that was kinda a lie. It hadn't been interesting but some things did happen. He glanced at his watch "I'm gonna head to homeroom now, but i'll see you around" He said with a smile before turning and walking away. Felix wandered down the hall towards homeroom, glancing around to see how everyone was reacting. The jocks were all in a crowd together but Felix didn't see Beau with them and he didn't feel like talking to football guys.

Fiona
Fiona nodded, deciding to head on her way to homeroom as well. She sighed as her feet slid along the floor slowly, tracing every step like it was torture. She could hear small giggles as she passed from other students and she tried to imagine that nothing was wrong. They would not get the satisfaction of knowing they had hurt her. She sucked in a breath and kept moving forwards, soon finding her homeroom. She sighed softly and found a desk near the front, placing herself inside it as she went to pull out her notebooks.

Lincoln
Link kept playing the piano in the abandon music room, not too many people know what he's all about, he's very mysterious that way. "God knows one day you will finally see, that scars will heal but were meant to bleed" The boy sang the lyrics writing songs for 21_Paradise, hoping that no one would come in and see him. The boy kept playing the piano one of his favorite instruments beside the bass guitar and the drums.
"I broke it all and i put to the test put your hands on mine and feel this emptiness; There's no beat in my chest, 'cause there's nothing left; No it ain't goodbye it's the last caress" The boy sang the lyrics, feeling passionate about his music.

Link stood up from the piano bench, he then walked over to a box of instruments and took out a microphone, he then plugged it in and walked over to the middle of the room. "As i walk through the valley of the shadow and death, i wear my crown thorns and pull the knife out of my chest. I keep searching for something that i never seem to find, but maybe i won't 'cause i left it all behind." The boy sang into the mike, nobody would hear him from outside the room accept if they were right at the door.

Chadwick
"What's up man, guys this is T, a good friend of mine that is the king quarterback on my team" The man had his arm over the boys shoulder, the man shook his head when Tsena said he wasn't as good as him at getting girls like him. "Dude don't say that, i know at least fifteen girls that would go with a quarterback" He patted his friends back. "You ready for football?"

(What is brierwoods football team called?)

Fiona
Fiona sighed, looking around her. The room felt empty, and she looked at her watch, realizing she had a lot of time until her first class. She blew out a puff of air at her bangs, sending them up and down. The girl of course had to be stimulated for her to be able to concentrate on anything. She gave a sigh and picked up her book, going to see if one of the music rooms was open or somewhere where there was hopefully less noise than the bratty girls in her class where creating.

Walking briskly though the halls with her notebook in hand, she went down the hall and strait towards the practice room. It seemed to be empty from a ways away, but as she got closer she could hear noises coming from inside. Curiosity hit her like a brick and she scooted closer to the door, pressing her ear to it. She would have known that voice from somewhere, though she couldn't put her finger on it. She slowly saw if she could open the door quietly without revealing her presence.
@Turtler

Lincoln
Link kept singing through the room not noticing the world around him, it is so powerful that music could just transport you away from the world for a few minutes. "Where'd you go? Where's your home? How'd you end up all alone? Can you hear me now?" The boy sang through the room till he turned and looked at the door and saw someone inside. The boy quickly stopped and hid the microphone behind his back. "Oh uh...Hi? You shouldn't be in here"

Fiona
Fiona only got to listen for a few moments of the song before he noticed her and stopped. She let out a small squeak as he noticed her, slightly afraid. Seeing that he was more or less friendly she opened the door a bit more, looking at him. "Well granted, I don't think anyone is supposed to be in here." She said to him, her feet shuffling lightly across the floor as she walked, peering up at him though her dark lashes. "Getting in practice time before school?" She asked kindly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.