1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Brei's Roleplay Ideas

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Brei, May 19, 2013.

1. Hello. I am new here and looking for a few role-play partners. I am a fairly laid back person who can write anywhere from a paragraph to five paragraphs. I am not the best on grammar and spelling but I try my best to keep it where it can be read easily. I love fantasy and supernatural based role-plays and I also have a few fandoms I would like to try out. I enjoy more mature role-plays with romance elements the best. I will do both boy/girl and boy/boy plots. I can play either gender but I prefer to be the girl in boy/girl plots. I am online a lot and my reply times vary from right away till a few days later. If I take longer than three days please poke me incase I have forgotten.

Fandom's I Enjoy
    The Avengers
    Thor/Loki
    Iron Man/Loki
    Loki/Black Widow
    Inuyasha
    Kagome/Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru/Inuyasha
    Skyrim
    Anything in this world is welcome
    Dragon Age
    Again I will do almost anything set in this world though Templar and Mage is a favorite idea
    Harry Potter
    Harry Potter/Any girl but Ginny
    Harry/Draco
    Draco/Hermione
    Lucius Malfoy/Anyone
    Severus Snape/Anyone
    Semi Original Ideas
    Alien/Human
    Vampire/Human
    Werewolf/Human
    Demon/Angel
    Demon/Human
    Prince/Knight
    Thief/Warrior
    Warrior/Mage
    Gypsy/Noble
    Noble/Peasant
    God/Mortal
    If you see a idea that you like please PM me or post here if you like. I will try to keep all of my requests and ideas in this one thread. I will add the actual plots soon as well.

2. I AM IRON MAN... I saw it, I had too. Any of the semi original ideas look good to me as well as the Avengers Fandom. If you ever in need a player PM me, I am always happy to play. I am pretty much good with any setting and character.

The specific semi original ideas that popped out at me was Alien/Human, Noble/Peasant and God/Mortal but I would be fine with any of the others.

So remember, I'm your go to guy if you have been looking to do a really specific RP... But disclaimer, I hate Harry Potter.

3. I'd be into doing a Dragon Age or Skyrim rp, if you want. The demon/human idea sounds good, too. I'm on just about every day, so the roleplaying would be quick, and I can post as much as you will, so if you need a partner, I'm your girl ^3^

4. To Iron Men and Saints: I have been wanting to do an Avengers RP for awhile now. I will PM you shortly. You don't have a problem with M/M pairings do you? I love pairing Iron Man with Loki for some reason....

To EquinoxSol I would love to do a Dragon Age RP with you. Do you like using the game characters or would you prefer original ones. I am fond of Templar/mage drama but I also like Fenris. ^_^

5. I'd be fine with either one...I've got a mHawke/Fenris and Anders/Fenris obsession, but I also really like some of the ideas that I've had in OC roleplays ^^

6. You like Anders/Fenris! I love that pairing but I haven't been able to find anyone else who shares my enthusiasm until now. I would like to do that one. Do you have a preference on which character you would like to play?

7. I do not mind the male / male. One request however, can I play Iron Man? I am good at the intellectual playboy thing. ( Atleast I think so. )

8. I'd love to be Fenris, 'cause I suck at playing Anders, even though I love him to death T.T But if it's not a problem, I would like to play Fenris :D

9. Sure. I can play Anders no problem. Its Fenris I have trouble with so that works out well. Where should we start?

10. Maybe around the quest 'Bait and Switch'. Either a bit before or a bit after. I haven't played DAII in forever, so I'll have to read the wiki on it tomorrow, maybe, but if you have any other ideas, I'm open to them ^^

11. After Bait and Switch sounds good to me. Anything else we should go over before starting?

12. I don't think so. I think we're good, so if you want to start the thread, go ahead ^^