breeze away inn!

MCP continued smiling, but gently broke their embrace.
"My name is MCP and I'm in this town on vacation." She was quiet for a moment, thinking about how silly it seemed to willingly go to such a desolute town.
"This place isn't too far from where I live, that's why I picked it." She explained, her expression as innocent as a child's once again.

Vivida smiles back. "I have no family and no village. Im a loner." Smiles with one of her fangs poking out from her mouth.

-The music had stopped as the door opened his ears stopped twitching for a moment finding an unusual sound of someone outside ,then the door pressed open Icy blue eyes fell on those that entered and he put away the flute. Reaching forward he grabbed the goblet of wine and sipped on it hearing the word "vampire" clear as day. he had thought the undead were a bit more discreet not so bold.
None the less he placed the goblet down and swirled it on the bar top. He knew of vampires and their eternal thirst for blood. Most would have been uneasy at the very mention but he just lifted the glass and took a sip of the sweet liquid. they were quite attractive as were most of their kind he could only imagine the men that fell prey to the demons. Their flesh was pale like his but his was designed for life in the tundra,his long legs carried him over great distances in short amount of time. the pale skin colorless really offered him the best camouflage in snowdrifts. for the moment he would listen and keep his distance from the devils.

Vivida looks around. "Im traveling looking for love. I dont care who it is just only if they love me back."

Ari had been occupied with dishes in the kitchen for a moment, but came out to see two new people, one with a scythe. "Put that away, or sheathe it, or something. No weapons allowed in the inn." She said calmly, her eyes narrowed just slightly. She figured that the two girls were not human, as their pale skin and sharp features were a little out of the range of what Ari had seen of humans in her time. But Ari shrugged it off, and figured that she didn't entirely care, as long as they didn't do anything wrong.

Vivida makes it disappear. "Sorry. So what's the payment for your darkest room?"

Ari perked up an eyebrow. "Um, all the rooms cost the same: $5 a night, or just keep a tab open if you plan on staying awhile. I'm... er, not entirely sure which one's the darkest. If they're too bright for you, I can put some blankets over the windows, I guess?"

Certainly a vampire, Ari figured. Though, she could have been a rarer type of nightwalking creature, but vampire seemed pretty realistic. Ho hum, as long as she kept her scythe away and behaved herself, Ari wouldn't have a problem with her.

Vivida smiles. "Thanks. I might be staying here for a very long time." Her right fang still poking out from her mouth trying to hide it the best she can.

Ari nodded, and pulled a small leather bound notebook from under the bar. "Cool. May I have your name please?" She asked, a ballpoint pen poised in her hand to write it down, and more or less officially open the girl's tab. Ari didn't trust computers to this stuff (though she did have a lovely little netbook charging upstairs-- that was more for fun than business.)

"I'm Vivida." She smiles showing her fangs for the first time since she got there.

"Nice teeth, Vivida. Don't use 'em on anyone." Ari said plainly, writing the name in her notebook. She had seen many vampires in her day, and was neutral towards them. As long as she kept herself in check, was polite, and kept up with her tab, then Ari didn't give a damn what Vivida was. Live and let live.

"Thanks. I dont like hurting others so no worries about me." Vivida takes a step back.

Ari nodded, but didn't say a thing. Even when said by the most trustworthy looking person, those words did not always end up being true, she had learned. "Alright, so let's go find you that room, eh?" She offered, starting towards the stairs that lead to the upper levels.

Ari lead the silent girl to the second floor. "Any of these rooms. Except that one." The young elf pointed to the room right by the landing, on the left side. "That's my room. But yeah, any of the others~"

"I'll take the last room on the right than." Smile and walks down to the door of the room.

"Alright, then." Ari reached into a pouch tied to her hip, and grabbed a key that had the number five etched into it. She took a few steps towards Vivida and tossed it to her. "Room number five is officially yours."

Vivida nods. "Thanks." Unlocks the door and walks into the room. Locks the door behind her and lays down on the bed.

-Whisper as he was called sipped slowly on the wine.
He embodied the elves of legend every movement each feature every heartbeat and what few words that escaped his lips seemed part of some epic poem. delicate digits waved the bar keep in his direction where he tapped the top of the goblet.
As he waited ran his fingertips around the brim mostly from boredom till the glass started to hum,what liquid was inside made ripples like a mystical painting appeared as if a lion chasing prey,a bird taking flight a rose blooming many things reflected.
Icey orbs continued to focus on the drink his ears moved back and forth. head moved slightly as he heard the one called vivida move across the floor to her bed.

He had seen strange things in his life and a small smile crossed his features ,not a happy smile but more of a knowing smile when hues fell on the barkeep. He drew in a breath then shifted his gaze to the other vampire she blushed he did not think they could blush ,that was something he had never seen before.