Breathless

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ

1416801683.png

"When that summer ended, the one memory that still haunted my mind the most was how breathless he had me after every word."
This role-play is centered around two teens left alone in their house for an entire summer. How could the adults do this, you wonder? Why would anyone ever leave two hormonal teenagers in the same home for two months? Well, there's a certain trust put into it due to the fact that these teens are brother and sister. Not exactly by blood, though. You see, Alexander's father married once more. This left their relationship hardly there at all. Alex felt that his mother was being replaced- she'd died years earlier due to someone breaking into the house for the paper in his parent's wallets. This had left Alex broken- therefore she shut down for a year or two and lost a part of himself along with his mother. It didn't make sense for his father to move on so quickly or to fall in love again, not in Alexander's eyes. Well, his step-mother had a daughter of her own and once she moved in, that daughter came with her. Not that Alex particularly wanted a sister, nor did he care about her. Hell, they hardly even know each other. Alexander mostly stays in his room, shutting the world away as he focuses on what he considers more important- his music and school. With a love for alternative rock and music in general, as you'd expect, Alex plays guitar and even sings a little. Creative as he is, he doesn't really give anyone the chance to know. His father works for a huge company that is sending him away to Japan for the entire summer- Alexander's last summer before college. He graduated not too long ago. His sister however, is still in High School and is a Junior. So, being that he has to take care of her while his 'parents' are gone, they have to get to know each other, and as they do, an unexpected bond forms. In fact, they fall for each other, and this is considered forbidden due to them being technically related but not so much. This perhaps drives the passion further. What are they going to do? What happens if and when they're found out?

1416803004.png

• Please abide by Iwaku's rules.
  • I prefer a post at least once a day, but I'd like more. I want an active partner.
  • Please be a decent writer with a good grasp on role-playing.
  • If you didn't already know, you're playing Alexander's sister.
  • I want this to be a long-term role-play, so give me descriptive replies.
  • Know how to put strong emotion into dialogue.
  • Please use a real picture instead of anime art.
  • I would like a written description, the picture is optional.
  • Put a lot of thought into your OC's personality and history, please.
  • Have fun! :P
Here's the CS:

Name
Appearance
Picture
Personality
History

Other​

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Name: Kathrine"Kat" Hundson
Appearance: Kat has long black hair that touches her back with light purple tips at the ends. She's 5'5 and her eyes are unique with one being a hazel green and the other a light blue. She also had a nose piercing with Snake bites on her lower lip.
Personality:Since she's grown up with just her mother and herself Kat has always been an independent person. And since she's a born artist she's a creative and passionate person. Being described as moody and stubborn she can be easily befriended and loves to see new place and try new things.
History: Kat has never knew her father since he left her mother when she was just a little girl. She was always an angry and moddy child but when she discovered art she found herself changing as a person, it was her therapy after her therapy. Ever since she's met her need Step-Father she's felt conflicted since she never really knew her own birth father, but she tries to give him and his son a chance.
Other: Kat has a nervous habit of biting her lip when she's nervous or lying and she plans on going to Art school when she gets older.
Picture:

Attachments

• images (56).jpg
    images (56).jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 4
((Hey I'm kind of new here, but if you're still interested... I'd love to replay with you))

Name
Sky Anderson

Appearance
Long, thick brown hair with natural blonde highlights that stops at her mid back. She has natural, year-around tan skin with soft, bright, blue eyes the color that would remind one of the starry skies. Sky is about 5'6 1/2" and very fit and skinny.

Personality
Sky is very bright and outgoing, always trying different thing and wanted to do crazy, adventurous things. She could also be very shy and quiet when she's around someone that makes her nervous, or someone she doesn't trust or know. She tends to get into trouble with people worrying about her all the time because of the crazy things that she does, but if anyone took the time to get to know her, she is very caring, protective, and loyal. When she wants something, or beloved in something, she's not afraid to fight for it/them.

History
Sky never knew her father, but she loved her mother very much. She would do anything in her power to protect her mother and sister, and now that her mother remarried, Sky would do anything to protect her new brother and step-father. Because her dad walked out on her, she never trusted anyone very easily, but instead was always the one that people would trust.

Other
Sky secretly wears glasses and hates it, so she never wears them unless she really needs them or she's just sitting around the house, alone. Sky has always loved music and art as a passion, so when she gets nervous or scared, she'll sing quietly to herself or tap her foot. Another habit is biting her lip.

Picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 7
Here is my CS if you don't already have a partner

Name: Mikayla Croslin
Nickname: Kayla
Appearance: Mikayla has dark brown hair that goes to the middle of her back. She also has dark brown eyes that can look almost black. She sometimes wears glasses other than her contacts but only when she is alone. She has no piercings or tattoos.
Picture:
zldv8o.jpg

Personality: Mikayla is hotheaded sometimes and not afraid to kick butt if she needs to. She is very defensive and insecure at times. She has glasses but prefers to wear contacts when around other people. She is not really a people person but doesn't mind going to social gatherings such as parties. She is extremely smart school wise and street wise. She is emotional sometimes but not normally in public.
History: She used to have a younger brother and sister. When she was fifteen her father and siblings were gunned down in a neighborhood shooting. She ran from the scene and called 911. The cops arrived and arrested several guilty men. Her mother had been at work that day so she was unaware of what happened until she was called to the police station to pick Mikayla up. She had been taken to the police station to wait for her mother. Mikayla acquired extreme anxiety after the death of her father and siblings and now has to take an anxiety pill in the mornings. She also had a small case of PTSD for a while.
Other: She sings alone in her room normally out of boredom. It was always something she loved to do. She didn't like to sing outside her bedroom afraid she would be criticized.

@SkyFall

Pfft! Being a newb don't mean nothing to me. ;P I'm fairly new myself. I loved your character! The whole glasses and lip biting thing is cute, hehe! Then again, I do both those things. Well, I hid my glasses when I first got them but eventually gave up. x3 Anyhow! I'll post my character soon, then put up an Rp thread for us. :D Thanks for the interest and doing this with me! I always liked this plot, and I wanted a perfect partner for it. :D

NAME
Alexander Mercer

APPEARANCE
Alexander is a handsome young man with blonde hair that usually remains disheveled in an attractive and careless manner. Alex and his defined facial structure tends to make him look rebellious; his gaze of vibrant sky blue eyes will stand out in a crowd and you may even find your own locked on his, in a silent but loud meeting. His body is toned and slightly muscular whilst he stands at a height of 5'8'. Alex's skin is sun-kissed but still on the pale side; smooth. One of his smiles can be brighter than the stars overhead, and cheerfulness on his face can, even in itself, bring the same joy to others.

PICTURE
b3c65522d0d35a89edb89c39edd2159b.jpg

PERSONALITY
Alexander is a quiet and observant guy, taking in his surroundings and always thinking through everything he says and does with great care. Calm and collected, he would appear a natural leader if not for the fact he is more so a lone wolf. Mysterious at times, he would seem. Though he's not out-spoken, he's not shy. In fact, get him fired up and he looses his temper quickly. No matter, he'll always defend things that he likes and will do so with everything he's got. Very opinionated and incredibly stoic. Brave and rebellious at times, he can be sarcastic but is generally easy-going and at times- humorous. Kind and even sweet if given the chance.

HISTORY
Alexander's father married once more. This left their relationship hardly there at all. Alex felt that his mother was being replaced- she'd died years earlier due to someone breaking into the house for the paper in his parent's wallets. This had left Alex broken- therefore she shut down for a year or two and lost a part of himself along with his mother. It didn't make sense for his father to move on so quickly or to fall in love again, not in Alexander's eyes. Well, his step-mother had a daughter of her own and once she moved in, that daughter came with her. Not that Alex particularly wanted a sister, nor did he care about her. Hell, they hardly even know each other. Alexander mostly stays in his room, shutting the world away as he focuses on what he considers more important- his music and school. With a love for alternative rock and music in general, as you'd expect, Alex plays guitar and even sings a little. Creative as he is, he doesn't really give anyone the chance to know.

OTHER
Draws, plays guitar, loves music.

Status
Not open for further replies.