Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna smiled as she walked up to him, smiling brightly. "Morning." She said to him.

Luna smiled and moved a little closer to him. 'How was the hunt?" She asked, knowing he had to have gone out for an early hunting patrol.

Alexander shrugged "one deer... Not enough" he sighed, looking down at his feet.

Luna watched his gaze and took his hand, stroking it softly. "Hey, it's going to be ok. We can always send out another." She said quietly to him.

Alexander looked at her eyes and sighed "ok..." he said, taking her hand in his. He only had one soft spot and that was for her.

(thanks for joining my group btw ^^)

Luna smiled, squeezing his hand softly. She was glad that he was nice to her, it made her feel welcomed in his presence. After all, he is and alpha and her mate, and she loved it.

(You're welcome~)

Alexander smiled and kissed her softly, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Luna smiled and kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"mine.." Alexander growled protectively against her lips, his wolf taking over a little.

Reactions: IceQueen
Luna laughed lightly, kissing his lips. "No need to worry. I am not going anywhere." She whispered to him.

Alexander smiled at her and chuckled "okay" he whispered hugging her tightly.

Luna hugged him back, her face pressed against his, her nose touching his. "We should probably collect another search party soon."

Alexander nodded and pulled away from her, even though he didnt want to.

Luna smiled gently at him, still holding his hand. She really didn't want to move away from him either.

Alexander lead her to the place where they make announcements

Luna followed them, still holding onto his hand.

"Ah Grove what's up? Do you want to help with the puppies?" Lupus has been happy whenever somebody sacraficed... I mean volunteered to help with the pups. "Miyuki is hear too now there are three big wolf's helping out" Lupus left his brother out intentionally. :)
"Grey don't pick on the pups too much, they will be the same size as us someday." This was lupus response to Grey scaring the pups off of
Miyuki's back.
Pup: "Ya Grey! Just you wait until I'm a big boy!"
The little pup made his declaration while hiding behind Miyuki
"Sure." Grove shifted into her human form sitting with her legs crossed her dirty brown hair scattered down her back. She had some shorts and a blue shirt on the hung off her shoulder. Her green eyes blinked at Lupus. "How old are they anyway? Shouldn't they..maybe have mentors?"

She was so excited at the thought of mentoring one! It would be like having a younger sibling and teaching them all she knew about hunting and stuff. Plus that would be one step closer to having a sibling. She didn't have parents so she didn't know what it was like to raise a sister or brother

Status
Not open for further replies.