Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.
she pointed to a bench and says does that bench work she smiled slightly.

Angelina nods "ok " she starts walking towards the beach

Alice flew to the bench and floated down and then folded her wings in carefully against her back she said so how old are you angelina?

Troublemaker, blue
Troublemaker, blue
The pups that had been previously mauling Grey were now scrambling off of him for their food, knowing that Lupus target was his younger brother. Seeing the dirt now covering the walls and windows he rolls his eyes looking to his older brother laying on his side with his elbowed against the floor his hand propping up his head. "Mmm? But I'm not hungry, especially not for dirt covered food." He responds calmly, totally unfazed by his brothers show of power as the food hovers in the air between them. "You can have it Lupe." He grins before taking on his wolf form
"Hmm you not hungry?" Lupus did not want to so obviously aggressive towards his brother. Especially because Miyuki head come along today. Returning the earth to the ground as it was before. Lupus asked his brother " so you won't complaine if I eat your share? There probably won't be anything to eat until dinner." With that since there was only dirt on the food lupus forced it off making the meat dirt free. "I don't want dad yelling at me later" Grey was cool and usually did not rat him out for small stuff(big assumption on my part)

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Angelina thinks as she sit down next to Alice "15 you"

Troublemaker, blue
Troublemaker, blue
"Hmm you not hungry?" Lupus did not want to so obviously aggressive towards his brother. Especially because Miyuki head come along today. Returning the earth to the ground as it was before. Lupus asked his brother " so you won't complaine if I eat your share? There probably won't be anything to eat until dinner." With that since there was only dirt on the food lupus forced it off making the meat dirt free. "I don't want dad yelling at me later" Grey was cool and usually did not rat him out for small stuff(big assumption on my part)
Grey Stryker, blue
Grey smiled nodding his head "Yup go ahead, I wont tell, I wanna go exploring though!" He nearly hops up and down with unspent energy. "Better hurry or I'll leave ya in the dust again Lupie" He taunts, using the nickname he knew Lupus hated. As a couple pups climb against Miyuki he suddenly drops his lower body down with his front paws sticking forward on the ground in a playful pose. "I think I want Pup le Tu for breakfast, Uncle Grey's gonna get you squirts!" He teases the pups bark at him fearlessly until he starts lunging toward them, though he feigned the pups scrambled over themselves to run away from him as he chuckled

• Love
Reactions: SgShallow
Troublemaker, blue

Grey Stryker, blue
Grey smiled nodding his head "Yup go ahead, I wont tell, I wanna go exploring though!" He nearly hops up and down with unspent energy. "Better hurry or I'll leave ya in the dust again Lupie" He taunts, using the nickname he knew Lupus hated. As a couple pups climb against Miyuki he suddenly drops his lower body down with his front paws sticking forward on the ground in a playful pose. "I think I want Pup le Tu for breakfast, Uncle Grey's gonna get you squirts!" He teases the pups bark at him fearlessly until he starts lunging toward them, though he feigned the pups scrambled over themselves to run away from him as he chuckled

(Post in the morning need sleep)

Alex stopped and fantasy watched Isis as she marked the territory.

Isis turns her gaze to the Alpha. "Shall we bring the deer back? If we need more I'll arrange another hunting party."

Alex nodded and trotted back to the camp, turning into his human form as he got there.

Isis shifted to her human form, grabbing onto the deer and brought it back. It was easier to carry as a human.

Luna awoke in the morning, stretching out her limbs. It was easier to sleep in wolf form for her, besides curling up was so warm. She stretched her paws, shifting to human form so she could stretch all the way to the sky. Seeing the amount of light out, she knew her mate must have let her sleep in while he went on patrol. She smiled and exited the cave, walking towards him.

Reactions: SgShallow
Troublemaker, blue
Troublemaker, blue

Grey Stryker, blue
Grey Stryker, blue

Lupus smiled back at his younger brother. "OK then don't blame me when your hungry." At that moment the food that had been floating began to fly into Lupus's mouth. 'Grey has got to know I'm going to be gunning for him sometime today.' Neither Lupus or Grey were that forgiving towards one another when it came to pranks.

Grey:[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]"Better hurry or I'll leave ya in the dust again Lupie"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]Lupus: Lupus cringed at Grey's nick name for him. "Duh your abilities help you move ffaster, rabbit head. Mine just let's me manipulate stuff." In terms of speed Grey may very well be the fastest wolf in the pack, at least for as long as he energy reserve did not run out. Not a bit faster either much faster than the next wolf behind him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]If Lupus put up obstacles everywhere by using his ability and was continuously destroying the ground around him, he is usually able to stop his brother from attacking him. Without taking Grey by surprise the only way to beat him was to tire him out. If all else failed Lupus could creates dome or pyramid of rock to stay in if Grey was the one angry.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]"Anyway we need to wait until all of the pup's have finished eating before we can go anywhere."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]Lupus himself still had a lot to eat himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f](Rabbit head is a childish insult)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Troublemaker, blue
Troublemaker, blue
Grey Stryker, blue
Grey Stryker, blue
Lupus smiled back at his younger brother. "OK then don't blame me when your hungry." At that moment the food that had been floating began to fly into Lupus's mouth. 'Grey has got to know I'm going to be gunning for him sometime today.' Neither Lupus or Grey were that forgiving towards one another when it came to pranks.
Grey:[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]"Better hurry or I'll leave ya in the dust again Lupie"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]Lupus: Lupus cringed at Grey's nick name for him. "Duh your abilities help you move ffaster, rabbit head. Mine just let's me manipulate stuff." In terms of speed Grey may very well be the fastest wolf in the pack, at least for as long as he energy reserve did not run out. Not a bit faster either much faster than the next wolf behind him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]If Lupus put up obstacles everywhere by using his ability and was continuously destroying the ground around him, he is usually able to stop his brother from attacking him. Without taking Grey by surprise the only way to beat him was to tire him out. If all else failed Lupus could creates dome or pyramid of rock to stay in if Grey was the one angry.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]"Anyway we need to wait until all of the pup's have finished eating before we can go anywhere."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]Lupus himself still had a lot to eat himself.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f](Rabbit head is a childish insult)[/BCOLOR]
Grove returned from her hunting patrol carrying an adult squirrel. She trotted with a happy energized hop in her paws. Her snow white fur was very out of place with her surroundings especially in the sun, her bright blue eyes shown excitement. She dropped the squirrel near the two males.
"Hey Lupes." ^-^ "Hey Grey. Here's some extra food for the puppies. Do you need help with anything?" Grove sat wagging her tail and playfully pawing at Lupus's nose.

Troublemaker, blue

Grey Stryker, blue

Grove returned from her hunting patrol carrying an adult squirrel. She trotted with a happy energized hop in her paws. Her snow white fur was very out of place with her surroundings especially in the sun, her bright blue eyes shown excitement. She dropped the squirrel near the two males.
"Hey Lupes." ^-^ "Hey Grey. Here's some extra food for the puppies. Do you need help with anything?" Grove sat wagging her tail and playfully pawing at Lupus's nose.
"Ah Grove what's up? Do you want to help with the puppies?" Lupus has been happy whenever somebody sacraficed... I mean volunteered to help with the pups. "Miyuki is hear too now there are three big wolf's helping out" Lupus left his brother out intentionally. :)
"Grey don't pick on the pups too much, they will be the same size as us someday." This was lupus response to Grey scaring the pups off of
Miyuki's back.

Pup: "Ya Grey! Just you wait until I'm a big boy!"
The little pup made his declaration while hiding behind Miyuki

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
"Ah Grove what's up? Do you want to help with the puppies?" Lupus has been happy whenever somebody sacraficed... I mean volunteered to help with the pups. "Miyuki is hear too now there are three big wolf's helping out" Lupus left his brother out intentionally. :)
"Grey don't pick on the pups too much, they will be the same size as us someday." This was lupus response to Grey scaring the pups off of
Miyuki's back.
Pup: "Ya Grey! Just you wait until I'm a big boy!"
The little pup made his declaration while hiding behind Miyuki
Lupus: "Where did you want to explore anyway bro?" Lupus wondered where Grey was thinking of going to.

Alex walked back into camp, looking for the Alpha-Female.

Luna stretched a bit more as she emerged from the cave, spotting her alpha male ahead of her.

Alexander turned into his human form and smiled as he reached her.

Status
Not open for further replies.