Breathless- I'm Dying to Meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I forgot. Gah. Sorry~)
Miyuki smiled at the old wolf. "Whatever is left after the pups eat. After all, the pack comes first." She said lightly, smiling at her. She walked in, some of the pups surrounding her and starting to climb up her a little bit. She laughed and nuzzled some of them. "Aren't you all cute as always." she said to them.

Reactions: SgShallow
(I forgot. Gah. Sorry~)
Miyuki smiled at the old wolf. "Whatever is left after the pups eat. After all, the pack comes first." She said lightly, smiling at her. She walked in, some of the pups surrounding her and starting to climb up her a little bit. She laughed and nuzzled some of them. "Aren't you all cute as always." she said to them.
Pups: "were not cute were fu...rio..us p...p..redat..ors" after their bold statement several pups begin to bark which is more like a high pitched attempt to sound powerful.

Old wolf granny: " my my how terrifying, oh ha ha, my little meat eaters" the granny obviously love her pups.
"OK everyone time to eat ... Now do not be picky about what animal or what part of that animal you get. If you make afuss and try to run away I'll have Lupus make you a cage to stay in until you finish."

The old lady begins to lay bowls onto the ground. One for each of the pups sitting waiting to eat.

Lupus: Lupus had to leave the room less laugh at his pups in front of them. When he returns their's tears still on his fur just under his eyes. Walking into the room he is still giggling a bit but now clams that he saw something funny outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
She flew to Angelina and said hello friend. @Kakra

As the Alpha sunk his teeth into the deer's throat - killing it - Rain closed her eyes, sending a quiet 'Thank You' to whoever could hear. Mainly the spirits, one should never be ungrateful towards the spirits or gods for providing the Pack food. As they surrounded the dead deer, Rain circled it a few times before she turned her head upwards, letting a quiet whine slip out.
"Would this be enough?" Rain asked, "If we need any more, we should grab some more members before hunting for anything bigger," she suggested.
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
Aalto's eyes widen as she saw the figure up on the tree. The only things around here were the wolves, and she had been keeping an eye on them for more time than she'd liked to remember ... that left the chance of it being a demon, hunter, or vampire even greater ...
Deciding to chance fate, Aalto lowered herself, silently hovering far from the tree. If the person perched on the tree was truly just human, maybe she wouldn't be able to see her. If she could ... Aalto inhaled sharply, she'd have to deal with it somehow.
Angelina notice someone looked at her and she saw the person from far tree. She jumped out the tree without getting a cut . Angelina looked at Aalto.

Isis looked up at Rain. "We could find one more wolf and split up in teams of two and find more for the pack." She suggested, sitting back and lifting her hind leg to give her ear a good scratch.

Miyuki smiled at the pups who were bearing their teeth at her and she blew on one of them softly, causing the little pup to tumble onto her rear. She laughed a bit and picked her back up, all the pups racing to go eat.

Miyuki smiled at the pups who were bearing their teeth at her and she blew on one of them softly, causing the little pup to tumble onto her rear. She laughed a bit and picked her back up, all the pups racing to go eat.
"OK time for food!" Lupus moves quickly across the room, before sitting awaiting whatever granny wolf gives him. She places two bowls down one in front of Lupus and another a few feet away.

Granny wolf: "you should east up quickly Miyuki dear before one of the cubs decides that they might like to eat your food as well.... Now that the foods out I will be heading out, I will see you soon little pups."

As the granny walk's out of the room Lupus and the pup's together yell. "Bye granny wolf!" It becomes apparent that Lupus lived in this room as a pup just like the other young ones around him eating their food.

she said "hi nice to finally meet another angel." @Kakra

Werewolf Pup, blue

Grey watched from the shadows as the younger pups played around with Miyuki and Granny laid out bowls of food for their breakfast. He watched with sapphire eyes as Lupus came in, waiting patiently for his older brother to be distracted with the others before pouncing out of the shadows - in human form. Landing on Lupus's shoulders with lighting speed he suddenly shoves his bowl of food into Lupus's face, it would of been more comedic if it were a pie, but beggars cant be choosers. "Mornin Lupe!"

Laughing he leaps off his shoulders landing with ease next to the group of pups, seeing him they most of them light up rushing over to dog pile him with licks and happy wagging tails. Chuckling he shoves at the pups lovingly "Gah its the attack of the pup monsters! Save me, save me!!" He calls out in a melodramatic voice, obviously faking as wrestles around with them smiling

Assuming to be miles away from the Breathless pack, Anubis, alpha male to the Pack of the North Winds, sat on a ledge over looking his calm pack life. Mothers played with their pups outside of the birthing den, mentors worked tirelessly with their Little Howls while his mate Hazel helped a Wise One across the clearing of their nice little camp towards the woods. He looked at Jaybird with great sorrow; his mate, May, had passed away just a week ago. Jaybird and May had been the eldest Wise Ones in the pack, and it was hard watching them get old. May had been such a kind she~wolf, a mother to the pack. Hazel looked up at the ledge at the white wolf overlooking his pack, giving him a loving look. Anubis twitched his ears in reply, happy to see Hazel out of the nursery for once. Galesong had become a surrogate mother to their first litter and had given birth just three days ago. Hazel had been stuck in the birthing den since.

A few warriors came back carrying the scent of dinner on their breath. A grey and gold wolf ran up the ledge and to Anubis's side. "We've downed an elf alpha," he informed happily. Anubis nodded and rose his voice, drawing his pack's attention. "Our hunting party has killed an elf. I need volunteers to go help retrieve it and bring it back," Anubis announced, looking over the gathering pack. Voices rang out almost immediately. Soon, there was a helpful small group suited to bring back the kill. Sending them off, Anubis sighed happily as he sat back down. As the alpha, he had a choice to go with them or not, but his place was to watch the camp.

Hazel had returned after helping Jaybird and strolled up the rocky slope to Anubis's side. "I can't believe that it has been four years since we formed our pack. And it is going incredibly well," he nuzzled against Anubis as he looked down. "They are doing wonderful," his eyes were on the birthing den again. Anubis licked his mate's cheek, snuggling into him. "Two she~pups and one he~pup. are we still at odds with what to name our silver daughter?" their first daughter was white like Anubis, named Winter, their brown speckled son named Ash. But their silver coated daughter was turning out to be a hard one to name. "What about Gem?" Hazel suggested, thinking. Anubis liked it; Gem like a unique stone. "Gem it is."

Isis lifted her head, sniffing as the wind changed. She smelled the nee formed wolf pack. Isis has been watching that pack for a while, repeestifly marking her borders to show the other pack where not to cross. Isis was protective of her pack, so she wouldn't let one paw of the other wolves set foot in her territory. They didn't have enough prey to allow more packs to hunt in there land, and with winter just around the corner she had to ensure that her pack came first and got the fill they needed during the winter. Isis tilted her head to the side, attempting to ignore the smell for now. She knew Asher had to pass by the new packs land to get to where he needed to go, so he could check the border for her. He may be gentle, but she trusted him to guard there borders.

Werewolf Pup, blue
Werewolf Pup, blue
Grey watched from the shadows as the younger pups played around with Miyuki and Granny laid out bowls of food for their breakfast. He watched with sapphire eyes as Lupus came in, waiting patiently for his older brother to be distracted with the others before pouncing out of the shadows - in human form. Landing on Lupus's shoulders with lighting speed he suddenly shoves his bowl of food into Lupus's face, it would of been more comedic if it were a pie, but beggars cant be choosers. "Mornin Lupe!"
Laughing he leaps off his shoulders landing with ease next to the group of pups, seeing him they most of them light up rushing over to dog pile him with licks and happy wagging tails. Chuckling he shoves at the pups lovingly "Gah its the attack of the pup monsters! Save me, save me!!" He calls out in a melodramatic voice, obviously faking as wrestles around with them smiling
'I'm going to beat Grey' Lupus head taken his eyes off of his little brother for only a second. However that was his mistake. Grey and Lupus knee everything about one another, Grey knew Lupus could sense everything on the ground around him. seeing everything that was going on around him only did so much, Grey moves far too fastfast if Lupus was not prepared and his brother was close enough, from the moment he first moves to the point he is shoving something in your face was instantaneous.

'He has got to know what's coming.' Lupus hits the ground with his front paws, causing several pieces of earth to spring from the ground. Covering every window and doorway with earth making the daycare look more like a prison. "come on brother you need to eat your food." Lupus's gives his brother an evil smile using his power to levitate Greys food off the ground. Grey's food should still be clean enough to eat... I think.

Troublemaker, blue

The pups that had been previously mauling Grey were now scrambling off of him for their food, knowing that Lupus target was his younger brother. Seeing the dirt now covering the walls and windows he rolls his eyes looking to his older brother laying on his side with his elbowed against the floor his hand propping up his head. "Mmm? But I'm not hungry, especially not for dirt covered food." He responds calmly, totally unfazed by his brothers show of power as the food hovers in the air between them. "You can have it Lupe." He grins before taking on his wolf form

• Love
Reactions: SgShallow
Angelina looks at you "what's your name"

Miyuki smiled and looked towards her food before looking up and nodding a goodbye to the elder wolf. She looked back to her food and began eating. But around halfway though her meal, she could feel little paws on her back as the pups began to climb on her again. She smiled and kept eating.

i say my name is Zoey-Alice im a guardian/archangel what ranking are you? @Kakra

i say wonderful well are we about to fight or protect someone or can we go sit and chat?

Angelina sigh "no fighting just I show something " she looks at you "let go sit and chat"

Status
Not open for further replies.