Breath of the Wild style story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

So I've got a couple plots that I've posted lately that I would still like to do, so if you want to check those out feel free, but this is my newest craving.

I saw someone start playing the new Legend of Zelda game and I liked how the plot started out, where Link woke up after 100 years, etc.

So I'd like something similar, where my character is set as the sort of guardian of your character and we have to work together to stop an evil being. My character will have been asleep for 100 years or so and for whatever reason wakes up with no memories. But if you've ever seen a post of mine before, I like there to be sex. And transformations.

I was thinking that as my character wakes up and gets out of his chamber or whatever, your character is getting chased by goblins/bokoblins or whatever and he just tears them up to rescue her (maybe she also lost her memories or something and can't use magic just yet). Then they start their adventure and we could take some ideas from some smut-text-adventure games I play and have some (somewhat rare) transformative food items, and transform them some for fun, like giving her cat ears and tail or making her tits huge, etc.

Anyway, let me know if you want to play something like this!

Kinks and CS below.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Yes, I know it's impractical, but kinky fun. Lemme have it.):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Preferably. unless going skinny):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.