Breaking The Stereotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Genuine_
Oh my. Please send Powerless my wishes and I hope things get better for her.

But hello there, it's nice to meet you. :)

So, are we starting soon?

Oh! Good! I was worried :)

liasdfgh.png
Name

I share my first name with Isabella Bird who is a nineteenth-century English explorer, writer, and a natural historian. I share my surname with Fletcher Steele who is an American architect. That makes Isabella Steele which is my full name, not including my middle. Just call me Izzy for short.
A decade and seven years. Basically, 17 years. It's been pretty good so far.
Traits
I like to think of myself as intelligent, considerate, and a person with a great memory.
Other people might describe me as a smart-ass, talkative, and annoying.
I like to believe the first one, but there's no strong evidence to back either up yet.
A little about you

If you really want to know, I was raised for half of my life by my mother and my father. At age 8, my parents divorced and I was placed under the custody of my father. 2 years later, my dad got married to a man which isn't so bad. They are happy together, and a study shows that children are usually happier under homosexual couples custody than heterosexual couples. That doesn't mean that they can't be happy under heterosexual and single households.
What stereotype are you stuck under?

I am a know-it-all apparently. It doesn't make any sense since to know it all, I must know about the creation of the universe. Speaking of the creation of the universe, did you know.....

Here's hoping there's space.

(Picture *Realism is preferred!*)
Name: Jin Ifriti

Traits: Jin is intelligent, witty, and enjoys philanthropy. She is also extremely prejudiced, makes snap judgments, and can be very mean spirited.

A little about you: Jin had a rough upbringing, with a large part of her formative years spent homeless. While she was adopted at the age of ten by a very caring family, she's always had myriad issues. Petty theft, crime, fighting...

She was kicked out of one middle school for fighting. The second school she left willingly. Jin was always unsure about where she belongs in terms of gender, but she hated her growing body. When she started to bind her chest and crossdress, the teasing and bullying from other students became too brutal for her to bear. Her brother (and legal guardian) pulled her out because he could see how much pain she was in. This year she's trying again, to shake off the chains of the past and start fresh. She doesn't want to be known as anything in this school, but some rumors have followed. One is that she is a criminal. The other is that she is a 'violent D***'. Jin considers both of these false. For one, she hasn't gotten arrested in over a year. For another, she's not fully sure that she's female, and you have to be female to be a lesbian right?

What stereotype are you stuck under?: Juvenile delinquent.

Status
Not open for further replies.