Breaking The Stereotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@andrew21234 lol okay, any cute little kid Xavier sees he gets clanged to, it's like a magnet lol)
That sounds very dirty, and like I said Stelios ditched him for Sean so all he has is Skye.....and Dante can't forgot to mention Dante.....and I guess now Summer

That sounds very dirty, and like I said Stelios ditched him for Sean so all he has is Skye.....and Dante can't forgot to mention Dante.....and I guess now Summer
lol dang it stop using a dirty mind @andrew21234 )

-_- you said it not me.......now Xavier only has little Skye to cuddle with at night, he doesn't produce that much body heart hahaha
lol

ralph-lauren-rugby-wool-varsity-jacket-splashy-splash-4.jpg

Name: Sup? I'm Elijah. Elijah Rock, that is. You probably already know my name.

Traits: I'm fun loving, care free, and a pretty caring dude. I guess i'm kind of rude too. And dumb. ...pretty obnoxious too.

...I guess my bad's are a lot worse then my goods...

A little about you: I'm the school's quarter back, but you probably already knew that. I guess you want to know something a little more personal? I'm just a normal guy who likes sports. That's probably because sports are my only strong point. I mean, I look pretty good too. ...but i'm not very bright. Actually, on that note, if you know anyone that'd be willing to tutor me in math, that'd be great.

I guess I have a couple hobbies other then Sports. I like playing games and going on jogs. ...Beer Pong counts as a game right? Probably not, huh? Well that's ok because I play video games some times too. Dumb stuff like COD and MWF. I can't really get into the puzzle solving one, I get stuck to easily. I like watching my little sister, Emily, play them though.

I guess that leads into my family. Emily is my little sister, she's weirdly smart. Some days I think aliens came back replaced her with some alien super baby or something. Really it's the only explanation. Dad's an accountant, he's kind of a dweeb but he's my dad. Mom's a bit cooler, she runs marathons professionally. She was some hot shot track star before me a my sister.

What stereotype are you stuck under?: Jock, I guess.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Are we still starting today, or is there a separate thread that I'm missing?

So I couldn't get on yesterday, expect the IC today!

Are we still...?

is @Powerless_ showing up as a guest for anyone else? anyone know what happened to them?

Yup, she's showing up as a guest for me. Can't click on her name, which means she deleted.

Does anyone know if this is a fluff rp? If it is, someone else could create it and run it.

If someone does decided to re-create this, please send me a link! I was looking foreword to this :/

Same here..

I'll remake it, if I can.

Powerless_ Is my sister, she has lots of things going on with her life right now and told me to pick up this roleplay. If that's alright with you!

Reactions: andrew21234
Oh, thank god. I was afraid this died!

Status
Not open for further replies.