FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)
Hello hello hello! Your friendly neighborhood crab here, looking for some RPs that I've been craving. I have a few plots that I really want to do, so let me know if you are interested!

Also, please DO NOT post on this thread. PM me your interest/applications.
Important Shit Please Read

-I am a 20 year old college student with a full time job, so responding can get spotty. I will try to keep it within once every two weeks as a maximum, and will try to normally do once a week.

-I have anxiety, depression, and a fucky eye that makes computering hard. Please be patient with me. Sometimes, you might see me chatting on Discord or something, it's not because I don't care, it's because I have used all of my mental energy for the day. If you get pissy at me, don't expect a response.

-I tend to go half and half with leading the plot, and I expect to share a little bit. I DO NOT BITE DO NOT BE SCARED. If you have something you want to do in our RP, feel free to implement it without asking, so long as it's nothing too huge. If it's a large plot point, I will expect for us to talk it over. I do like surprises in my plots, so if you have something small and fun (random and unexpected fight scene for example) to do, by all means do so!

-I swear and cuss A LOT. If that bugs you, that doesn't mean I won't RP with you. Just let me know if you don't like it, and I won't do it when talking to you. Just be aware something might slip.

-I expect communication! This goes with both of us. If you just aren't feeling it anymore, don't leave me high and dry. I won't do the same to you. I want some hype to exist between us, just mindless chatter about our characters and stuff, but it doesn't have to be all the time.

-We all have bad days, weeks, months. I will not judge you if you need a break, or if you just want to cut it off because you're busy. I understand, and won't be angry. Just let me know.

-I will poke and prod on occasion if I haven't gotten a response in ages (usually a week or two). If you don't reply to me within a couple weeks, I'll assume the RP is dead and I will leave and have the thread archived or just leave the PM. Please note: this will actually piss me off, so you're best off to just tell me "hey man, I'm just not feelin this RP no more, cya."

-I am okay to do this in Forum or PM, whichever you prefer. I can even do chats if you really want.

-I am okay with RPing with Blue Star members, but please be 16+. Of course, I will not RP smut with Blue Stars so don't even ask.

-I only do third person characters, so please don't contact me if all you do is first or second.

-Posting speed and length: I am extremely spotty with this. I do not always post the same amount, sometimes it can even be drastically different. I would like from you to post at least once a week, with at least a single paragraph, but this can be negotiated, and I am not extremely picky. I might lose interest if it takes you weeks to respond, though.

-I only play MxF, I do not play gay/lesbian relationships, intersex characters, transgender characters, etc. Just thought I'd get that out there. I have not brushed up on the subjects appropriately and feel uncomfortable writing it.
Application

(please erase anything in parentheses; send me this application via PM, I will ignore you if you post it on the thread)
Posting Speed:
Writing Levels/Amount You Write:
Plot Applying For:
Posting Medium: (where you want the RP to take place on the forum; PMs, forums, or chat)
Smut?: (smutty or not? blue stars need not fill this out)
Post Sample: (please, don't give me your best post, give me your most average post so I know what to mostly expect)
Post Examples

• The young man stood near the table of gifts, his servants having just brought in an ornate chest filled with golden jewelry and gems. Taquedin's people were known for such fineries, and it was quite an honor to have a wyvern at an event, as they would give enough gold and treasure to start a small kingdom. He bowed to the rulers, finding it quite odd at how silent they were. He had been to the same party year after year, and they were always gushing about their "new baby boy". This year, after the announcement that no one would be leaving until that dead child woke up, they never mentioned him again. As if they had forgotten about him entirely. Not only that, they were uncharacteristically silent when speaking to guests.

He brushed it off for now, returning to the floor, where food and wine were being served. He surveyed his surroundings, seeing many people and creatures from everywhere. He even saw some new faces that he had not encountered at previous parties. He ordered his hand servant to fetch him a chalice of wine, still not quite able to shake the disturbing feeling around him. The guards did not seem hostile towards anyone, and they even looked as confused as the guests. Perhaps it was nothing important, and just the rulers being different for once. He was brought his wine, and he took a sip, looking around again. Everyone seemed bored, as usual. It was never exciting. The first year, it was a grand celebration, when the child was actually alive. The second year was almost as wonderful, though the prince had died only weeks after the first party. Nobody had wanted to offend the rulers, who were adamant about their son being alive. However, after the seventh time, it had started to just get awkward. This year was the eighth, and hopefully the last. If he had to go to one more of these parties, he had half a mind to throttle the two and make a fuss about their dead son. Of course he wouldn't. His father might actually kill him.

He glanced down at the claws on his hands, glad he had them. His sword was taken from him. He may not have been very good at it, but it was still a weapon. And of course, no one could disarm magic users, nor could they stop him from reverting into his larger self. He blinked, shaking his head ever so slightly. Why was he worried about that? Everyone was safe here. It wasn't as if there would be an all out battle in the ballroom or anything.
  • After moving about the remains of the town, Galadhrien returned to the gathering area, seeing more rescued villagers. She had grabbed what she could find for food and anything useful, and had shoved it into her pack. It seemed that there wasn't much else they could do here, especially with the darkness approaching. She looked around, trying to spot their makeshift leader in the crowd, but she was nowhere to be seen. Galadhrien looked down when she felt a small tug on her tunic, only to see Cora once again. The elf gave her a small smile. "We'll get you to safety very soon, young one."

She went to Ysolde, with he girl next to her. "This girl needs some water too, if you please." She told the elemental, who nodded, and handed them one of the flasks that she had. Galadhrien stopped down to the girl, giving her the flask. "Here, drink as much as you need." The young girl greedily grabbed it, and gulped down the water. She obviously was very thirsty. Galadhrien noticed the bread she had given the girl was gone as well.
  • Now everyone was pointing fingers. Daisy was getting fired up, U was stuttering, and Leigh absolutely noticed Daisy's arm. He finally stood in front of her, glowering at the students. "Okay, enough questions. Everyone's freaked out, very understandably. But you all need to calm down, do not attack your supervisors, because they had nothing to do with this." He then turned to Daisy. "And you missy need to calm down too. Stop yelling at the students, don't stoop." He old her quietly. He looked over to U as he was telling everyone basically the same thing. He was glad the guy was standing up for himself, and for Daisy. He wasn't about to let a mob of students circle the drain and end up freaking out even further at what was happening, not on his watch. So it was very encouraging to see U take a stand.

"I agree, it is also very disrespectful to keep this young man here. The longer we all sit around bickering, the longer he has to stay here. And I don't think his soul deserves that after all its been through already." He was already missing his coffee that he had left in his office. He could use a quick surge of caffeine to go with all the stress of the situation.
Plots 'n' Shit
O LOOK THE FUN PART
Roles I wanna play are in BOLD GREEN, as you can see I primarily play males.
ALSO these are first come first serve. I'll strike them out as they become unavailable, and unstrike when available.

Amateur Paranormal Investigator [F]/Friendly Demon [M]
-An amateur paranormal investigation group goes to investigate an old, dusty mansion. Everyone in the group except for your character bail because of spooky goings on. Your character ends up discovering a demon being behind these "hauntings". But he really doesn't seem that bad...
{Potentially can be smutty}

Amateur Paranormal Investigator [F]/Not-So-Friendly Demon [M]
-Same plot as above, but instead of finding a friendly demon, the investigator gets latched onto by a malevolent spirit. She thought she got away unscathed, but now that she's home, she's being haunted by a very mischievous and potentially dangerous demon.
{18+ Only}

Lost Soul [F]/Reaper [M]
-Your character has died tragically. Her soul cannot move on because of how she died, despite urging from the reaper who was sent to gather her soul. He now has to help her remember what exactly is binding her to the world, so he can finish his job and go home.

On The Run Science Experiment [F]/Recently Escaped Science Experiment [M]
-A teenage female experiment had escaped from her facility months ago, and has been successfully living on her own on the streets. She comes across a similar experiment from the same facility one day, and takes him in. Together, they plan to rescue all of those in their old facility.
{No smut}

Rich and Arrogant Mage [F]/Poor and Arrogant Supernatural Creature [M]
-Sparks fly, and not in the good way, when two people meet during a shared Academy course. They are immediately fighting and no force can seem to make them reconcile. Unfortunately, fate has different plans for the two.

Assassin [M]/Victim Turned Assassin [F]
-Set in a fantasy world, an assassin is sent to kill the last remaining member of a royal family. However, he sees potential in her, and welcomes her into the order. She obtains a new name, and is effectively dead. There is more to her than it seems, however...
{18+ Only}

Hell Hound [F]/Master [M]
-After a particularly nasty breakup and a cheating ex, your character made a deal with a wish granting spirit, wishing for the most faithful and loyal companion in the universe. The next morning, the wish was granted. Unfortunately, he didn't use specifics. Now, there's a female hell hound in the house, and she hates his guts. But damn if she isn't faithful.
{18+ Only}

Disguised Angel [M and F]/Hunter [F or M]
-A hunter is attempting to kill a very specific, very difficult to kill entity: the archangel who has been blamed for something tragic in the hunter's life. They get assistance from a rogue cherub who is known to help hunters in their task to hunt down evil creatures. The hunter is in for a surprise when they learn the cherub is truly the creature they are after.

Also, if you don't see a plot you like, but want to RP with me anyway, let me know! I have many characters for you to choose from HERE!

I would prefer to not make a new character, but I will if the plot interests me enough!

Last edited:
Only two plots left, but still have lots of characters to look through!

All plots have been taken! Thanks everyone! Closing this for now, as I have quite a few partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.