October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Breakfast of Champions

egallerypic.php

What do YOU have for breakfast? Do you have the same thing everyday or do you just grab whatever is in the fridge?​

I usually have a banana and coffee,pretty boring, but for whatever reason I never get sick of eating it.​

70-80g Rice + 2-3 mashed/boiled eggs + pepper = WIN

Or sometimes I take some crispbreads and an apple.

Thats pretty much it.

I normally don't eat breakfast *dirty heathen*

When I do it's whatever cereal is around or an Egg McMuffin and a hash brown with a coke from McDonald's.

I'm in the same boat as Ninjaki. But sometimes I'll make an omlette or something simple.

I have a select few things I really enjoy making that I rotate through. I make delicious breakfast, too. I would even go so far as to say I'm a Master Bacon Maker... Yeah, that sounds about right.

When I was in high school it was pizza and orange juice every morning. Now it's usually soft boiled eggs and a piece of toast.

I don't eat breakfast. D:

If/when I do, it's usually just an energy bar and/or coffee. I never make a real breakfast. However, I will make nummy breakfast food for lunch or dinner. French toast, waffles, eggs, toast... Whatever we're in the mood for.

A bowl of Baby Hearts, three beers, And a Lion's left kidney.

Same boat as Fluffu... Except I don't eat energy bars. I enjoy breakfast foods, but abhor them at breakfast time. If I wake up hungry I'll take a hamburger any day... for some reason that feels better than cereal or waffles.

On occasion, I do have an omelet.

Wow, lots of people don't eat breakfast..I'm surprised. It's hard for me to do anything in the mourning before I eat.

LoL@ GMK - Baby hearts for Protein. Beer for carbs. And Lion Kidneys for...?

Scambled eggs and cheese, bacon, and side of rice. Also orange juice or milk.