Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
So, I've never really been a big "breakfast food" person. I'm not fond of most breakfast foods, and if I eat something breakfasty, I really have to be in the mood for that specific thing. When I am in the mood for breakfast, I like a BIG breakfast with all the trimmings. Eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, grits, toast, juice... on and on. XD If I'm going to eat it, I want to be satisfied for hours.

What do you think about Breakfast foods? What is your ideal breakfast meal?

Bacon and eggs with pancakes and hashbrowns! Also a side of sausage is nice too.

I don't eat like that all the time though.

Usually its oatmeal and fruit, gotta stay healthy. Oatmeal is actually really good with a little sugar and butter.

Bagon Eggs, Ham'n Cheese omlette, Pancakes, Toast, and another beer for the hangover.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKING NBREAKFAST.

GET YOUR FRIED EGGS. GET THEM ON BUTTERED/MARGERINED TOAST. GET SOME BACON. I PREFER FATLESS BUT WITH FAT IS GOOD TOO. FRY THE BACON BEFORE THE EGGS. THEN COOK SOME SAUSAGES.

EGG.
BACON.
SAUSAGE.
TOAST.

THEY ARE THE ESSENTIALS. ADD TO THAT AS YOU WILL.

I don't really care for breakfast. I'm never hungry in the mornings, especially when I ruin my appetite with coffee.

I do like to eat breakfast for lunch or dinner, though. Over-medium eggs with toast is delicious, as are bacon & cheese omelets, french toast. Always have some juice with whatever of those I'm eating!

Breakfast, oh how I enjoy breakfast - but I can't cook worth a shit. I'm usually not hungry in the mornings - but breakfast usually comes a little later - after coffee has had a chance to erode the stomach lining a bit.

It starts with some sort of pancake/waffle/french toast - something. You top that with peanut butter ( I don't care which ) and regular butter ( once again, don't care which ) variation of sweet topping based on what it is - whip cream, powdered sugar, choclate chips or brown sugar - just something. Than, you put on the all natural syrup - the good stuff. You know what I'm talking about. Top that with fresh fruit - peaches, strawberries, blueberries, black berries - just something to give me the impression that I am about to digest something with a little health to it.

Than - you add the sides. Oh good god the sides. Bacon, sausage, hash browns, eggs with cheese/salsa/sour cream/cheese/cheese/cheese all those things make decent side dishes. The more the better.

Than - the drink, cause you have to have a good drink with breakfast. Some people go coffee or orange juice. The way to go is smoothie. Fresh fruit home made joygasm smoothie topped with whip cream.

That there is a damn fine breakfast. Immediately after breakfast you have the breakfast snack - crepes, brownie, whatever goodies my wife has recently made and are in the fridge. Right now it is these delicious little whipped cherry pies. They're like yogurt, but cherry pie filling, with whip cream and real cherries. Some of like graham cracker casing, others have chocolate casing - oh my oh my.

Oh and OMELETS - lets not get my started on those wonderful culinary delights.

---

Er, I feel the need to add that I am not over weight. I might die of a heart attack in the next seven years from unhealthy diet - but, re-reading my breakfast post just left me the need to explain that.

FUCKIN' LOVE BREAKFAST.

Favourite meal of the day, hands down.

Grits, biscuits, toast, hash browns, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, pancakes, waffles...

omgah, now I'm hungry.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I cook wonderful breakfasts, but like Diana, I'm generally not motivated to make breakfast unless I'm pulling out the works. For my mother, I learned to make a lot of food so that I could make her breakfast in bed so my particular specialities are omelets and oven pancakes, though I make good pancakes and Belgian waffles as well. I myself, when and if I eat breakfast, I usually just have a quick bowl of cereal (if I didn't have much food the prior night and I woke up reasonably early, in other words).

If I eat breakfast, I usually have some scrambled or boiled eggs. If not that, then either cereal, potato chops (amazing in a sandwich with ketchup), or some homemade yogurt stuff my mom always makes (we call it 'mesta'. You dip pieces of bread in it and eat, though you can also make a salad using it, make a drink, or put it on rice). If we don't have much of anything, I just eat really burnt toast. It's oddly satisfying...

That's just what I eat. I'm far more picky than my family...

I love all different kinds of breakfasts. But my absolute favorite is having pancakes or waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, and bacon, and teaaaaaa. Also, I love piling on whipped cream, fruit and chocolate. ^.^

... Every played Lord of the Rings: Online?

HP Regen item: Hobbit Breakfast.