Break the Mold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Em rolled her eyes, and looked over at him. "You take the pudding, you need it more than me. Call me as soon as they discharge you, I would love to have a sleepover sometime soon." She said, her tone obvious to what she was implying. She gave him a kiss on the cheek before adjusting her bag and heading out of the room.

"Well damn, when sh put's it like that, now I have to get better." He laughed to himself and began to eat. After a week, Mark could stand again, and he was trying to walk. He had made enough progress, so the doctors decided to release him. Mark limped slightly all the way home, and when he opened his door, the house was exactly the same as he had left it. He shook his head and sighed. "Still lonely." He went up the stairs and called Em. "Hey sweetheart. Got released today. You still up for that sleepover?"

Em had waited those few weeks, still not opening the box, nor spending the money he had given her. She knew that he should be out soon. She heard the buzz of her phone. Picking it up, Em grinned. "Well of course. Let me grab a bag to put some spare items in and I'll be on my way. Chill up a beer for me." She said, clicking off the phone. She had been waiting for him to get out. Back on that day she had promised him she did not feel like it, but with a week of nothing she was getting desperate. Showing up at his house, Em knocked on the door. She was wearing one of her low cut pajama shirts and a nice skirt.

Mark limped to the door and opened it. "Hey beautiful." He kissed her softly and handed her a bottle of beer. "You look cute." He smiled and took off his shirt to take off his bandages. He was finally healed, and he no longer needed bandages. He had a few scars, but he was alright other then that. He left his shirt off, exposing his abs and muscles for Em to see. "So, what do you wanna do? Wanna watch a movie? Or we can swim if you want.''

Em grinned slightly at Mark appearing. She grinned wider at the beer. This made it a little easier to forget he was her friend. Popping it open, she took a long swig before putting her stuff inside. "Anything's fine really. But I think you already know what." She said, raising her eyebrows before taking another swig. "Nice place as usual."

"Gotcha. Movie." He laughed and lifted her up and carried her upstairs into his bedroom. He laid her down on the velvet red bedspread and put in a horror movie. Mark didn't get scared of those movies, and he laughed whenever someone did something stupid. As the movie played, he laid his head down on a pillow and looked up at Em. "You are so pretty." He said just as the movie got to a scary part.

Em grinned and let him carry her, leaning into his arms. Her hair flopped over haphazardly, and she grinned down at him. As he set her down, Em didn't even really pay attention to the movie. She just took more beer, and pushed herself closer to Mark. "Hmm, I know you are but what am I?" She teased lightly, looking at him.

Mark was well aware on what she wanted to do, but he wanted to wait just a few more minutes. He didn't know why, but it was fun to see her like this. Mark laughed when she said, "I know you are but what am I." He lifted her up on his lap and looked into her eyes, kissing her softly. He leaned his forehead against hers and closed his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.