2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
Brains! VS Brawn! VS Beauty!

Welcome to the game of a lifetime! It challenges the age old question, which is better? Brains, Brawn, or Beauty?
The contest goes as such. Twelve people are chosen from all over the world and sorted into the three
groups, four in each section. Then begins the battle.

All twelve people are flown to California, where they are all settled inside one house, under one roof.
Every few days a new challenge will appear. Each challenge is different than the last, there are no boundaries
for what could be in store. Each team must work together to win each challenge.
The other two teams battle head to head to avoid elimination, while the team in first gets a luxury
prize as a reward. But beware, this game is not kind. Unexpected punishments and toss ups
await around every turn. Who will survive and come out on top? Who will risk it all
for the sake of 1 million dollars? And who will have to give it up?

• OOC/Sign Up Rules
    -Make sure to keep all talk here respectful. We don't want no drama, and if I have to I will report you. It's my duty as gm to make sure things go smoothly, so if you have issues, see me.
    -Keep the OOC in the sign ups tab, it makes it a lot easier to keep track of things. Finding characters shouldn't be a problem as I will be making a guide
    -You may have a maximum of 3 characters, and you must have at the least one from each gender if you meet that number. EX you want to have two characters, you must have one male and one female. If you want three, you have to have a male and female and then another of choice gender
    -Please keep the number of males and females even. There should be only 6 males and 6 females by the end.
    -YOU MAY NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM BE YOUR OWN LOVER IN THE RP! You may have characters tied to someone back home, or have something in the past between two of your own characters, but romance and connections with others is advised.
    -You must fill out the CS as specified. You can add things too it, I don't mind. Just don't remove anything.
    -Use realistic pictures for this rp, it helps since we are having a gameshow rp. If you have read this, write your characters scent in a different color than the rest of your cs, but put it anywhere.
    -Please refrain from making an OP character, or mary/gary stu. Those are no fun to write with.
    -Ask me if you have any questions!

In Character Rules
    -Make sure to write more than a single line. Good paced roleplays have effort in posting, and people don't post all the time every day. I would shoot for about four sentences, but more is always appreciated.
    -Make sure you tag those you talk too, it makes it easier for EVERYONE.
    -DO NOT AUTO HIT! IT IS CONSIDERED GAME MODING! I will warn you, depending on how well you do in other areas you may get more lenience, however if you try to battle me on it, it may result in being kicked from the roleplay. At the end of the day it is my idea, my decision.
    -Please avoid getting to the romance like one day in

• The Brains
    -
    -
    -
    -
    The Brawn
    -
    -
    -
    -
    The Beauty
    -
    -
    -
    -

• {Put a picture of character here.}
    Name:
    Group/Archetype:

Description of Appearance:
    Hair color:
    Eye Color:
    Markings:
    Piercings:
    Usual Dress:

Personality: (A good paragraph please)
    Bio: (Can be brief, but would like something)
    Hobbies:
    Talents:
    Audition tape: (a brief enactment of what the characters audition tape would look like, doesn't have to be too long, feel free to improvise here)
    Other:

• Room 1-Girls
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Room 2-Guys
    -
    -
    -