Braves of the Six Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izel went along with her fellow braves, following beside them. Naiv, of course, seemed to enjoy talking to them or rather she was simply bored of riding a horse in silence. The journey was going to take a while, and was filled with a lot of traveling, which was going to take time and patience. It appeared Naiv was focused on talking with Aiden, which made sense. The maid knew that those two were close, since Aiden looked after the playful young woman. He was most likely much more used to the talkative Naiv then Izel was.She had asked about what was going to happen after the mission. Izel thought to herself about that question. If she survived, she would return to the castle where she would continue her job as a maid and bodyguard. That was it.

Though, eventually, the girl decided to talk with Izel. She figured that would happen at some point. Izel turned to focus on what the other saint was asking her. "I am the princess's personal maid and bodyguard. I do anything she wants me to, follow any order she tells me," the saint of blades commented. "As for what she is like. Well, sometimes she can be very spoiled, but she's friendly. She is sheltered sometimes, which she doesn't really like. There's been times where she wanted me to take her out places, even though I am not supposed to."

Izel did had to make her own decisions with what was best for the princess. She needed to choose whether to listen to the princess or change things in order to make sure that she would be safe.

"It's not very easy to talk to the princess anyway. She doesn't talk to many others, and doesn't get very many visitors to begin with, for safety reasons of course. But, if there is reason, or you know a way to talk to her you can. For instance, if I introduced you to her, then perhaps you would get the chance to talk to her." Izel spoke while still looking forward, making sure she was taking her horse in the right direction. Though, she did take the chance to occasionally look over at Aiden and Naiv on their horses to see what they were doing. However, the girl knew that it wasn't always safe to travel without being aware of your surroundings. So, she kept an eye out for what was around her. They didn't want to get ambushed and attacked by someone while trying to meet up with the others.

"You must not like this long journey either, I guess you're retirement will have to wait, huh?" she mentioned
"Aiden, how far have we traveled? How much longer is this going to take?"

"Five days I'd imagine without any delays, a week if you get us lost" Aiden didn't really pay much heed to her boredem, he knew by now the more he tried to fix it the more it'd just encourage her. "No, don't really like it but just something we have to do, normally wouldn't be that bad, get to see the world, hard to enjoy it when everything is dying though."

"After this journey what's going to happen? Most of the brave's before ended up disappearing, you're not going to disappear are you?"

Aiden paused for a few seconds when she brought up the idea of whats going to happen after they defeat the Majin. "I-..." He looked down, thinking, if he was honest with her, he didn't really plan all this out too much, he knew they had to defeat the Majin, he knew Braves often died when they went to do so, more dying every time it happened, compared to that of a saint, even his abilities wouldn't.... couldn't match up to theirs. "I dunno, I'm not sure... I guess we just come back, ....for me? maybe go back home, maybe find a wife, start a family, nothing really thought out..." What DID he really want? He rethought about it beyond making sure Naiv made it back but aside from the Majin being dead he was at a loss.

Naiv Meztli
Naiv had hummed to herself after Aiden's response. It sounded like he was just going to settle down (more so than he already was) and live as any other human being and to be perfectly honest Naiv was tempted to follow his lead, "I think.... perhaps I'll disappear." She'd said quietly in response. Naiv's words were somber and her face was rather serious for a moment but she quickly corrected herself, "Otherwise I'll just go back to being a caged bird under the watchful eye of her master." She'd given him one of her signature 'just teasing' smiles and sent a light kick to the side of his leg. "I'm going to finish exploring the world, after all Ms. Stick-in-the-mud won't be able to track me down without you and you'll be retired and so long as I don't cause any trouble I don't think she would care." Naiv nodded to herself.

Naiv giggled while talking to Izel, "The princess is adventurous then? Oh, we would make a great pair... though I have a feeling we'd also get in trouble a lot..." She mused over her statement with a large grin, "Did you take her out? Where did you go? Did the princess have fun?" Naiv was overly excited now, there was very little information about the princess, most people hadn't even seen her before, but now she was talking to someone who knew everything, from scheduled, to favorite foods, to personality, to wardrobe, ext. ext. It was hard not to get excited. "Aiden, Aiden, are you listening, know this information you might be able to get promoted into the royal guard you know... oh, but you're probubly too old now, I guess retirement really is the best choice." She teased before turning back to Izel, "Ms. Maid, would you really introduce me?" She asked with wide eyes, "W-wait, would I have to dress up? Oh I hate dressing up, but wearing a dress to meet the princess would be worth it... I think, ahh, but I can't give the guards my weapon, what if they ask? How do I hand them an energy bow? Oh! I'll wear gloves, gloves gloves gloves. Yup, so long as my hands are covered it should be alright. Would I be able to talk to her about anything or am I given a script? Or am I not supposed to talk other than a few words? Oh, I'd want to talk." Naiv had gone on a ramble without giving Izel any time to respond, "But it would be super cool just to be able to say I talked to her... wait! Would you really introduce me?"

Last edited:

vUB7wmD.png

Location: Pathway / Mood: ??? / Interactions: @Nano (thanks for the permission of using your character as a dummy practice >:D) @darkflames13
====================================================================================

The mysterious young man had continued his journey towards Pienna. It was a long pathway surrounded by the flora and fauna of the continent. It seemed so serene and peaceful, only hearing the gentle breeze of the wind. It's as if no one would notice the fact that demons are running amok across the world. He stopped walking and stretched his arms, embracing the sweet fragility of nature. This was interrupted when he had heard voices approaching his general direction. It was that of two female stalwarts, giggling as they talk friendly with each other. Not wanting unnecessary attention, he quickly looked around for a place to hide. He jumped high to the nearby oak tree and camouflaged himself in its leaves as the two pass by.

"...."

As the two navigate past the oak tree, the young orange-haired female continued talking; blissfully unaware of the fact that her words could lead to the duo's demise.

"Wouldn't it be funny if all six of us were Saints? I'd like to see how the Demon King would fair against us six if that were the case."

It didn't take long for the man to process what the female had let out of her lips. These two are Saints and Braves of the Six Flowers. He only had a sudden shocked expression on his face, followed by a devilish smirk. He had already found his targets. Pulling a sleeping dart from his pocket, he wasted no time aiming it at the albino-haired woman.

".... Fall."

Hurling the dart with extreme precision and accuracy, the dart had swiftly made its way to her shoulder, making contact.

kOtQ0yK.png

[ Pathway ]
The smile on her face instantly faded when she heard the sound of something loud falling just a few steps behind her. Juliette whirled around on her heels at once. Her eyes widened at the sight of her fallen companion. "Priscilla!" She exclaimed as she immediately rushed to her. Juliette hastily went down on her knees, so quick that she was fairly certain she scraped at least one of them. But that didn't matter at the moment. What mattered was ensuring that Priscilla was alright. Their journey as Braves had only just begun, she'd be damned if she let it end here so soon. The first thing she did was check for a pulse. Juliette pressed to fingers against a vein on the girl's neck. A wave of relief washed over her when she felt a pulse. It was faint but what mattered was that it was there. Her eyes then drifted to the offending dart on her fellow Saint's shoulder. She frowned at her discovery before proceeding to slowly and gently pulling the offending object out. Her mouth set into a hard line as she glared at the sleep dart. They were attacked that much was clear, and it was likely that their attacker was still around.

Her head snapped up as the thought came to mind. Juliette looked at the general direction of where the dart would've come from, but she saw no one. "Dammit" she cursed under her breath. The Saint of Time gently laid her companion back on the ground. There was nothing she could do for her at the moment. She may be a Saint but her powers don't cover healing. Juliette bit her lip. It had always been a tick of hers, being reminded that she's was of no use when it came to helping the injured. The feeling of being useless was something she greatly abhorred. It made her feel sick.

Juliette shook her head. It wasn't the time nor the place for her to be thinking of such things. Right now her priority should be to subdue their attacker. Albeit running was a smarter move, she couldn't exactly carry Priscilla and maintain enough speed to outrun their pursuer. Juliette simply wasn't strong enough to do it. The only option she had left was to fight. She wasn't exactly a helpless little lamb so the prospect of fighting didn't scare her. But the thought of possibly having to use her Saintly powers was something that caused knots to form in her stomach. She wasn't nervous of using them, Juliette knew that she could do it. What unsettled her was the idea of the attacker being strong enough that Juliette would have to resort to her powers. She sighed. Perhaps she was just over thinking things but she just couldn't help it. The fact that neither of the Saint have noticed this assailant's presence till one of them fell only showed Juliette that they weren't dealing with any amateur here.

She stood up from where she knelt by Priscilla's side. Her hand went to where her chakrams were and hovered over them, ready to take them out when the need arises. With a hard and determined look set on her face, Juliette called out. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She could've stopped there. She didn't need to go further and taunt whoever it was but she did so anyway. "Don't be a coward! If you want a fight them come out and fight!"

Interacted with: Unconscious Priscilla Bramly (@Nano), Unknown Assailant (@Shounen Senpai)​

vUB7wmD.png

Location: Pathway / Mood: ??? / Interactions: @Nano @Mother Flakes
====================================================================================

"Who's there? Show yourself!"

The breeze of the wind was the only sound present apart from her voice of ire. He was perfectly hidden in the background of nature, awaiting her move. When it was apparent that she was ready to fight, arming herself with her signature weapon, he smiled.

"...."

The man had fully honed his skills as a master assassin. He cannot falter against some mystics in the form of Saints. Here is the true test.

As the wind continued its howl and the grass swayed in its direction, he started his swift movement. The sound of the wind was his advantage, disguising his footsteps with it. He was already far away from the tree and in another undisclosed location at a short period of time. One thing was for sure, he was nearby AND with the intent to kill.

Pulling out another sleep dart and a new toy amongst his arsenal of weaponry, he aimed at the unsuspecting orange-haired Saint. With that, he hurled another of the notorious sleeping darts at a swift pace towards her direction. However, that wasn't the only thing he threw. Hurling the flashbang in the air towards her direction as well, he quickly moved as to not give away the location where he threw them. Covering his ears and closing his eyes along with the pitter patter of his footsteps, the flashbang was in the air and a few seconds had passed. The result was obvious.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* (this sound effects though)

An enormous flash of light coming from its form combined with a screeching sound engulfed the area.

Fortunately, he wasn't affected by it thanks to covering his eyes and ears in advance. Stopping his movement and setting his sights towards his "prey", the man slowly pulled out his signature weapon; the scythe. As its tip set foot on the grass, the man swiftly ran towards his target. Boasting tremendous speed, he wasted no time as he beelined towards the orange-haired Saint. If this hit lands, her death is certain.

Last edited by a moderator:
kOtQ0yK.png

[ Pathway ]
Fear started to churn inside her when she heard no response. She was so sure the extra taunt would've brought whoever it was out. It certainly worked on Phrixus a lot of times, but then again, she had to remember, not everyone was like her dear friend. And who was to say that he wasn't just making it easy for her? Juliette resigned to biting her lower lip once again. This time however, she may have bitten a bit too hard. Blood drew from where her upper teeth connected with her lower lips. She could taste the iron liquid as it entered her mouth. She was aware of what she was doing yet she didn't stop. Her nerves wouldn't let her. She found that she's unknowingly drawn her charkrams out. At that moment, it became clear to her that she was more nervous and scared than she thought she was.

Juliette concentrated and focused on her hearing. If she couldn't see her enemy then perhaps she should try scouting for sound, any form of sound that could be caused by sudden movement. She closed her eyes, albeit hesitantly. Having one less sense to worry about would help her hear the attacker. Just as she did, she heard the sound of something being rapidly shot. Before her mind could even think about what it was, Juliette opened her eyes and moved from where she originally stood. What else would whatever was shot be directed at? The tree? She mentally scoffed as her thought and began scolding herself. Not the right time and place Jules.

Her eyes flitted over where she had stood only mere seconds ago and surely enough, there implanted on the ground were the same darts which she found on Priscilla's arm. Once again, Juliette didn't have enough time to think as a loud noise combined with a huge flash flooded both her sense of sight and hearing. Her eyelids shot tight and her hands immediately went to her ears to cover them. Unable to tell what was happening around her, panic rose in her. Before she knew it, Juliette had stopped time.

The Saint knew she had mere seconds to move accordingly. Thankfully when she stopped time, the flash from whatever it was that the assailant launched at her had just dissipated. The offending noise no longer flooded her ears as time was now stilled, yet she could still feel the ringing in her ears. It hurt but she ignored it. She turned and was surprised when she found herself practically face to face with the edge of a blade. Her eyes traced the weapon as her mind began registering what it was. A scythe. Her eyes continued further to the hands that held the staff and up the arms connected to it. She soon reached the boy's face and shuddered momentarily. A maniacal grin was painted on his face. Juliette couldn't believe it. She had been so close to death. All she wanted to do was let her knees give out and let her body slump to the ground, but she knew she couldn't do that. She was still in harms way. With only a matter of seconds left, Juliette moved fast.

First, she kicked the scythe out of the boy's hands, then she went behind him and proceeded to kick him down to the ground. Juliette looked at her handicraft. Just for safe measure, she went to where the scythe laid and kicked it further. Then she went back to the boy and as a finishing touch, she sat on the boy's back to pin him to the group and poised her chakram near his neck. As soon as she did, Juliette's time stop ended and time was back in motion. Her body felt tired and worn out. She was breathing heavily, as if she had just run a marathon. Perhaps she had used her time stop for more than her thirty second personal limit? Her eyelids felt heavier as her body screamed for her to rest. But she knew she couldn't, not just yet at least. Juliette gathered up all her remaining strength and spoke. "Who are you?" Her voice was seething, it was all she could do to try and mask the fatigue. It wouldn't do her any good if her enemy knew that she was worn out.

Interacted with: Unnamed Assailant (@Shounen Senpai); Characters mentioned: Priscilla Bramly​

vUB7wmD.png

Location: Pathway / Mood: In shock / Interactions: @Nano @Mother Flakes

"Ugh!!"

It all happened way too quickly. It was as if everything had happened in the span of a millisecond. His eyes widened as he realized that he was pinned down to the ground, and his weapon was far from his grasp. The young man was awestruck, flabbergasted, gobsmacked. All the words that define an individual's denial. His thoughts pondered as the woman proceeded to point her weapon at him.

"What in the actual fuck just happened...?!"

He gritted his teeth as he came face-to-face with his attacker. It was one of those moments where the hunter has become the hunted.

"Who are you?"

"...."

His face has already been seen by the female, and it cannot be undone. He averted his gaze from the female as a response to her question. He was still in disbelief. How could he be defeated so easily? By a clumsy woman, at that? He was proudly keeping a track record of being undefeated, and this was his first loss. The thought alone sickened him.

"No... I cannot be defeated here..."

The young man thought aloud, before sneakily trying to move his right palm towards his coat and pulling out another weapon which seemed to be similar to a flashbang. With a small grin on his face, he was ready to break free.

tumblr_miee4qelR41r0ke06o1_500.gif

"Corpses... have no right to know."

He finally spoke after a long moment of silence, slowly attempting to pull the pin on the item.

____________ Priscilla Bramly
Path_____ Asleep >>> Furious_____ @darkflames13 - Juliette Fiscella @Shounen Senpai - ?????
Right before she was about to reply to Juliette on their walk, she had suddenly felt a sharp pain right behind her. The object had run deep into her skin, and even entered her blood stream, to which she could even feel chemicals worming their way inside. She was careless, her guard was down, she she was attacked.

Before she could even turn around to the direction she assumed her attacker to be in, the chemicals instantly kicked in, effectively knocking her out and putting her to sleep. She was lucky that it weren't poison, seeing that she still had a pulse. She was completely oblivious as to what was happening around her, and there was just so much that she could do while knocked out. There was apparently a fight happened between her attacker and fellow saint, but hell would she know.

Meanwhile.. Within her body.. Things were getting pretty.. Interesting. The red blood cells were marching in their usual routine, until a huge wave of darkness spread, effectively consuming their hallways! "Chief! Chief! It's a code red! We can't hold them back any longer! We need to call the white department!" The cells roared, as the heart had let out a sigh. They pulled out to their nerve orb, tapping it lightly to speak. "We have an emergency. Alerting Immune system and all white blood cells, killer or help. We need back up. Stat!" With that, everyone did as told. Her body going on a complete, full on war with the sleep dagger's poison. The dagger was then slowly pulled out, which was where the white cells started to clot it all up to stop the evil bacteria from getting it. "LET THE ALL MIGHTY BRAIN BE ON OUR SIDES. FOR OUT BODY." The heart screamed, and ever cell in her blood stream was screaming as well. "FOR OUR BODY".

After a little while, the poisons had been neutralized, and all the white blood cells to a quick break. Everyone was clapping, cheering, and drinking. There was a grand festival to another successful purification, with minimal loss. "NOW, WE MUST AWAKEN THE BRAIN! OH ALL POWERFUL BRAIN, LET US HEAL YOU AND ALLOW YOU TO LET OUR MUSCLES MOVE AGAIN!"

Then where was a cramp.

A really bad cramp in her leg.

The shock was so much that it had made the girl jolt awake the her sleep. She was bleeding out a little bit, but it would appear as though her body had been cleansed of the sleeping poisons. God knew what sort of healing sorcery this was, but she was grateful. However, she had woken up to see Juliette, fighting a male who had something like a bomb in his hand. "S-Stop! Please!" She shouted out, pulling her arms up, allowing her to lift up the small puddles of semi-dried blood on the ground that came from the dagger. She formed small, pin-like daggers around her, all pointing in the direction of the male. "P-Please, or I'll um.. Have to hurt you. And I um.. Really don't want to do that.."

Nice. Just tell your attacker that you don't want to hurt them. Really threatening.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: darkflames13
Naiv was quite the talkative one. She wasn't even giving Izel the chance to response back to all the questions she was asking the maid. She took a look over at Aiden, who probably was used to this and almost began to wonder how he was even able to have real conversations with her. He probably just stood there and listened to what the girl had to say. Not that all her talking was bad though, but it still made Izel unsure of what to respond back to the girl after all those questions were asked.

"It seems you really want to meet the princess," the maid said, turning back to look over at Naiv after she finished her rant. "We've gone out before, around town, usually under disguise because it is not the safest thing to have a princess walking around. Although, I am there to protect her of course, and I will not let anything touch her." Izel paused, she was getting into her job while the questions Naiv asked where about the princess. She needed to stay on track and try to answer as best as she could. She had learned to be that way thanks to her maid status.

"Since I am her bodyguard, if I trust you, then everyone will trust you and you will be able to meet her. Usually, more formal attire is preferred but it isn't necessarily required specifically for you because of your Sainthood. And, you would not have to give up those types of weapons as well, for that reason. However, be aware that I will have orders to watch your movements either way. There is no script. You can say what you want to her, though do remember she is the princess and not some girl on the streets. You must be respectful to her."

Izel felt like she was doing more talking to Naiv then in her whole entire life before, even with the princess who she knew quite well. "How about this? When we get back from this journey. I will introduce you to the princess. Aiden can come along as well, if he chooses. That is what you will both be doing after we finish our duty as braves." It was wishful thinking to come back like that, but perhaps, they wouldn't die and they would come back. Wasn't it actually better not to expect your death and try for coming back so there was a future to think about and do.

kOtQ0yK.png

[ Pathway ]
Juliette waited for a response. Her strength was building up as time passed, albeit extremely slowly. Perhaps the boy didn't hear him? She was about to repeat her question when she heard him speak. "No... I cannot be defeated here..." Juliette could only raise an eyebrow at this. The guy was certainly gutsy, she gave him that at least. His determination was rather admirable... if not for the fact that he wanted to kill them!

She sighed, releasing the bubbling rage inside her as she did. Juliette knew that she wasn't the most popular Saint there is but she would've expected the boy to put two and two together by now. Maybe he was an idiot and she gave him too much credit? But no. She knew that this simply wasn't the case. No idiot would've been able to nearly kill her. No mere idiot would've pushed her to use her powers as a Saint. The boy was no idiot. He's just a fool was the conclusion that she settled on in her mind.

The Saint of Time closely watched the boy's movements. If he wasn't an idiot like she thinks he isn't, then she was more than certain that the boy had more would try and get out from where he was pinned. Not on my watch. She thought to herself as she felt movement. Her eyes darted to his right arm which was slowly moving. At that instant she felt her eyes widen with surprise. Juliette knew that she should be stopping his hand from moving any further but she her body refused to move. All the peach haired girl could do was stare at the symbol on the boy's right palm. It was the mark of the Brave. He was a fellow Brave.

"Corpses... have no right to know." he said. The instigation of his words made anger flare inside her once more; this guy certainly knew how to get under her nerves. "S-stop! Please!" someone shouted. The voice she instantly recognised to be Priscilla's. Honestly, the guy should be thankful for the Saint of Blood's outburst. If it wasn't for Priscilla's voice, Juliette swore that she could've possibly sliced the guy's head off with her chakram right there and then. At once, Juliette turned her head to where the voice came from. Surely enough, she saw Priscilla well and awake. Her face brightened at the sight. She fought every urge inside her that screamed for her to jump off the boy and hug the life out of her fellow Saint. Apart from how that would be a little too invasive of personal space, there was also the matter of the boy escaping--something that she was sure neither Priscilla nor her wanted at that moment. He was simply far too dangerous.

Crimson daggers surrounding Priscilla formed from the pool of ground at the ground. "P-Please, or I'll um.. Have to hurt you. And I um.. Really don't want to do that.." Each of the daggers were directed at the boy beneath her, the boy who was their fellow brave. Upon recalling this rather annoying little fact, Juliette immediately spoke up, she needed to stop Priscilla from potentially harming what it seems would be their ally. "Wait! He's one of us Priscilla!" She exclaimed grabbing the boy's right hand to show her companion the mark that proved what he was. As she did, she immediately regretted her action. The sudden pull of the boys hand caused the pin to be pulled from the thing he was trying to pull it from. "Crap!"

Interacted with: Mr. I-think-I'm-better-than-you (@Shounen Senpai), Priscilla Bramly (@Nano)​

vUB7wmD.png

Location: Pathway / Mood: Careful / Interactions: @Nano @Mother Flakes

As the mysterious assassin was ready to pull the pin off the little surprise that he had prepared for the occasion, his eyes shifted to the left; noticing the figure that he had put to sleep earlier. She was finally awake, and she was not in a good mood. The albino-haired female started forming from her own blood and turning them into sharp pin-like objects.

"S-stop! Please!"

The woman yelled, warning him to cease whatever he was planning on doing. This most certainly caught the peach-haired Saint's attention, although she seemed to be staring at the palm of his hand. Crap, she knew.

"P-please, or I'll um.. Have to hurt you. And I um.. Really don't want to do that.."

Hearing that rather indecisive and unintimidating warning from her, her fellow Saint acted and pulled his hand up.

"Wait! He's one of us Priscilla!"

What she didn't realize was the fact that his finger was still attached to the pin of the smoke bomb. She wanted to prove that he is one of their fellow Braves. An ally, at that. Or not.

"Crap!"

The young man could only give a mischievous grin as the bomb exploded, immediately forming a thick body of smoke throughout the surrounding area. What's more, he escaped the peach-haired Saint's lock when his legs got free and rolled towards his scythe, grabbing it while the smoke affected him slightly. It was a great risk, but he managed to break free indeed. Escaping the area of effect, the young man had stood his ground from just outside the smoke's range. But he was not about to just leave. The wide area that they were in only had a few good hiding spots, which he had already used. There was no way out. It's kill or be killed. And he was intent on killing both of them.

"Tsk... How can my sleep darts be ineffective...?"

Coughing out the inhaled smoke and realizing his miscalculation and analyzing his opponent's abilities while observing, he had come to the conclusion that the albino-haired female was the Saint of Blood and that the peach-haired female was the Saint of Time. What worthy opponents... The young man pondered his thoughts as he pulled down his scythe and replaced it by pulling out a shortsword and a bunch of darts; some have different colors than the others. He could only smirk as he watched on the aftermath of the smoke.

"I shall kill you two... for the sake of this crapsack world."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiden scoffed when he heard Naiv's response. "Disappear.... honestly... Naiv, you don't need to go that far just to escape the priestess... if had just asked, I would've told them that you were ready to travel on your own... well, I WILL tell them, when we return if thats what you want." He laughed when she kicked his leg. "Hah, well maybe I'll do traveling on my own as well, been a while since I haven't gone somewhere without bounty hunting someone..." He stared off to the foilage as he thought about it, watching & hearing the jungle whisper as they continued to travel along their long road.

Aiden rode silently as Naiv went to speak with Izel, didn't make much difference to him, sometimes he wonder how much of her voice a single person could take if she didn't have to sleep... But it was odd to hear Izel speak so openly, the few times he encountered back in the city... she was just a servant who served the princess, and spoke even less than the others. When Izel mentioned him, Aidan shook his head. "I appreciate the gesture Ms. Izel but if its all the same I'd prefer to my feet on the ground. I don't even know why I'd want to meet her..." His voice trailed off, he looked out to the jungle, his eyes sharpened & held his hand up. Without turning his head, he whispered loud enough for Naiv to hear knowing her saint power would be able to give them time. "...Naiv....whats in the trees?" He began reaching to his belt. His hand clasping on a familiar clasp as he unhooked a length of rope. He drew out the hook, hanging it off the side as he tried to move his horse off the road.

kOtQ0yK.png

[ Pathway ]
Just like that, in a the blink of an eye, smoke filled the entire area around them. Juliette coughed as the foreign substance in the air began filling her lungs. Her eyes started to water and she felt herself clamp them shut on reflex. In her momentary lapse of concentration, Juliette felt the boy roll away from underneath her. Maybe she wasn't as heavy as she thought she was. Either way, the action caused her to topple over to the ground beside them. "Dammit" she cursed aloud. Right now the odds were against the two Saints, and Juliette knew this. The boy may not have Saintly abilities like she and Priscilla did, but they weren't exactly in top condition as it stood. Using her time stop took a great toll on her stamina, and Priscilla had just awoken from her induced slumber.

Jules forced her eyes open; albeit she could only manage to open them just a bit, it was still better than nothing. She tried to assess where the boy way, but to no avail. Juliette clicked her tongue in annoyance and started to right herself. For sure the boy would have reunited with his weapon, for sure the boy would be wanting to finish their fight. Her mind didn't understand why the boy would want them dead though. What was the Goddess thinking when she chose the boy to become a brave? He was a murderer for goodness sake! But maybe, just maybe, if he knew that they were Braves as well then he would stop. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to her that he would give them the time to show their respective marks. The lad had to be defeated first, that much was obvious to her.

The Saint of Time stood and moved into her fighting stance; both chakrams in front of her and her knees bent slightly. She could simply use her ability and reverse time, but she feared it would take too much of a toll on her specially considering that she's already used one of her abilities just mere moments ago. Even if she did, she doubted that the boy would give up so easily. In fact, she was quite certain that he would just attack all over again. The situation then would be even less favourable than the one they were in right now.

Her eyes continuously flitted about around the smoke infested area. As the foreign substance in the air started to thin and disappear, she started to spot the shadow of a figure. Juliette focused her eyes on it and watched for what the boy would do next. The thought of where they were fighting suddenly came to mind and Juliette felt rather thankful that no civilians were passing by at the given moment--or maybe they saw the conflict and decided it was in their best interest to turn around? Either way, so long as no one innocent was getting harmed, then she was fine. With her head back into battle and away from the momentary distracting thought, she heard the boy speak.

"I shall kill you two... for the sake of this crapsack world" was his cocky declaration. Juliette can no longer hold her tongue off and screamed. "Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to you, huh? We're braves too you know. We're your allies, not your enemy!"

Interacted with: Cocky brat (@Shounen Senpai), Priscilla Bramly (@Nano)

Naiv Meztli
"Weee!" Naivs excitement was clearly shown in her squeal, "I'm going to meet the princess!" Naiv was almost bouncing in her seat, "Maybe I'll wear a dress anyways, just because!" Coming from Naiv, who naturally hated dresses because of how they restricted her movements and were above all, at least in her opinion, uncomfortable, was certainly a surprising remark. "Ok, ok, so when we get back we'll meet the princess, or I guess you already know the princess so I'll meet the princess and you'll reunite with the princess." Naiv's smile had grown from ear to ear but her facial expression quickly changed as she scolded Aiden, "Aiden. Bad. Ms. Maid offered a once in the life time opportunity, it can be the last thing we do together, you're going and tha-" For once Naiv was the one being cut off, "The tree's?"

Naiv took a around, "Plenty of birds..." She mumbled before focusing in on the location Aiden had been looking. She noticed a slight rustle in the bushes and caught sight of something shinny. She used track on it to trace its movements. "There are three, no four somethings... Oh, it's a couple of men!" She proclaimed just as an arrow came soaring out of a bush. Naiv effortlessly dodged the arrow and was now standing on her horse's saddle, "No, I think there are more than four. They're all clumped together. Think they're friendly?" She said while leaning forward with her hand shielding her eyes from the a nonexistent sun. It was quite obvious Naiv was messing around. "Maybe I should try talking to them... Um, hello!" Two more arrows came out of the bush followed by four men with swords. "Oh, that's better, there are seven of them, three with bows, and then those ones."

She had clearly riled them up with her naive comments. "You stupid kid, stop making light of us or you'll end up dead!" One of the larger men in the group shouted, "If you surrender now maybe I'll let you live!" Even as he said that his sword was mid swing though it was seemingly aimed at nothing. "You'll let me live? But why would I die?" She asked while dodging another arrow, this time making it look like she simply wanted to do a handstand. "You really want to know? Then die!" The large man thrust his sword forward, aiming at Naiv, only to have it kicked into the dirt. Naiv, now standing on the sword after pushing herself off her horse, rubbed the back of her head a little awkwardly, "Oh, sorry, but I only take orders from Aiden." She said before pointing him out. The brute wasn't listening and, after giving up on retrieving his sword, went to throw a punch at Naiv, whom in response whistled. Duck came flying out of seemingly no where and tackled the man to the ground before disappearing in the bushes once again. Naiv smiled innocently and began to move away from her horse, whom was now moving to where Aiden's horse was. "You're all certainly full of energy, Let's play tag."

____________ Priscilla Bramly
Path_____ Confused_____ @darkflames13 - Juliette Fiscella @Shounen Senpai - ?????
She didn't get it. At all.

Her attack had halted the moment Juliette had pointed out that he were also one of the braves, but what she didn't get was why he was attacking them. Weren't they on the same side? Why would he be trying to kill the braves? Or was it only the saints that he was targeting? There were too many questions stirring in her mind, and too little answers she could find. Almost as quickly as she had seen that symbol, the bomb had gone off, releasing smoke. With the thin, pin-like daggers, she started to spin them around at a rapid pace which created a blowing effect, thus keeping her safe from the smoke, a perfect clearing for her and her surroundings. "Juliette?!" She called out, pulling out the sword that was stained with the oddly fresh blood of the previous victims that had fallen to it.

"Juliette?! Can you hear me?!" She called out again, clicking her tongue before looking back at the small opening in her body which allowed blood to trickle through, even though she had already clotted it up. She was running around in the smoke, the little pins for fans hovering around her to at least keep the smoke a good distance away. They served their purpose, and stopped spinning the moment the smoke had thinned out.

Juliette, who was still trying to reason with him, didn't look so good. Rather, Priscilla wasn't an idiot. If this dragged on, then one of them could risk of dying. Sure, she could handle herself, but she wouldn't be able to help Juliette if she were to break a bone or something. Quickly, she had sent one of the pins flying right at the male; the only evidence of it moving being the quiet buzzing noise that it made while cutting through the air. It wouldn't be enough to kill him, but it would be enough to hurt him like a paper cut. "It doesn't look like talking will do any good.." She mumbled. As much as she hated fighting, she would rather not die, and she wasn't plan on killing him either.

vUB7wmD.png

Location: Pathway / Mood: Pumped / Interactions: @Nano @Mother Flakes

"Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to you, huh? We're braves too you know. We're your allies, not your enemy!"

There was no response.

He was no fool. He knows that the two struggling women were braves. And he knows that the Braves were supposed to work together to work the Demon God. Unfortunately, saving the world wasn't in this man's best interest. It was very much the opposite.

"....!"

The man could hear the sounds of wind forming inside the smoke's radius as its entirety was dissipated into nothingness. It was the albino-haired Saint's machinations that allowed the two of them to bolt out of danger. Suddenly, a quiet buzzing noise had rung at the young man's eardrums, followed by a sharp object hovering towards his direction at a tremendous speed. With barely a millisecond to react, he blocked the blood-soaked pin with the fuller of his blade.

"Tch...!"

His teeth gritted, almost shell-shocked at the fact that the pin could have grievously injured him were it not for his immense luck and sharp reflexes. These two things were only a few of the many potentials that he needed equipped in him if he were to really kill the two Saints. However, the young man was more... amused than anything, which was showcased in his unexpected cackling.

"Heh..."

"Heheheh..."

"Hahahahahahaha!!"

tumblr_n638qv7PGx1rgjb0lo2_r1_500.gif

"You two... really think you can kill the Demon God? If you're already struggling against a meager man like me, then this pathetic planet is as good as dead."

The mysterious man's tone became soft yet dark, openly taunting his opponents based on his impression of them. He lies in front of two exhausted Saints, women highly regarded throughout the continent as being powerful. He expected more of a challenge from them, but it doesn't seem like he's seeing it... at the moment.

He readied his shortsword, holding it in a reverse knife grip along with a set of darts in his other hand, one in between each finger. His grin of mischief was ever-so present in his game face. It was one-versus-two. Despite the numerical disadvantage, he was prepared for anything. Except death.

"... Come."

Naiv still seemed to be excited about meeting the princess, though Izel's eyes moved towards the forest just when Aiden mentioned something about it to Naiv. Izel listened, taking note from Naiv about how many there were. It was ashame. They were just beginning their quest and instead of fighting the enemy they were fighting their own kind. Why were people like that?

In a few seconds Izel was off her horse, and let it move over to the side as to not let it get mixed up in the upcoming fight and get injured. The other two had done the same and already Naiv was attaching along with her wolf with an ironic name. Aiden was bound to start fighting as well. Izel figured it was best for her to help bring down the numbers as well.

She summoned three knifes into her right and left hand, holding them in between her fingers. "You are getting in the way of our quest," Izel spoke. "We cannot have that." Seeing another one of the men with swords running to her, Izel moved to the side to prevent the sword he swung at her to only hit air. She swung her right air through the air, slashing the man in the arm that had the sword, making him drop it. She wanted to get rid of his weapon to begin with. He was less of a threat that way.

"You chose the wrong people to attack," commented Izel. The man went to punch Izel, just like the other that Naiv was fighting. Of course, if they lost their weapon they would try to use other means to injure their opponent. Izel moved her arm to push his away in a quick sudden motion. She didn't become the princesses bodyguard for nothing after all. She was born and made to be a strong, powerful fighter and defender. She swung her knife again with the free hand, slashing three gashes into the man's chest and stomach though it wasn't hard enough to kill him yet. She would leave it to the choice of her fellow braves if the man should be killed or simply beaten enough that they could continue on with their journey.

Aiden's eyes darted back & forth between the treeline, he tried discern what the hell was going on. He focused his breathing trying to prepare himself for whatever danger this was. Its been so long since he'd had to handle this work personally, Naiv would give him an earful if she wasn't so distracted herself.... He swiveled his head as Naiv mentioned how many there were... Naiv & Izel were saints, this be nearly no challenge with the power they had. Aiden pulled his horse, trying to get distance to the flank before the threat emerged. Expecting demons or assassins, or maybe even something just freakishly worse, he could help but feel a bit disappointed were just a handful of common bandits. When Aiden heard Naiv's comment on following orders, he couldn't help but stop for a moment & scoff, "If thats true then I would've imagined you'd listen to me a bit more!"

He kicked his horse forward, "Gahh!" He dashed into the woods, one hand on the reins, another hand sliding his scimitar out just in time to deflect a blow. He was trying to herd them, but he was moving on with another goal, to find the head bandit & finish this as cleanly as possible. He spotted him near the back, the usual with these sort, toughest when it came to fighting over whos in charge but the first to run if their buddies start going south. Aiden slid on the side of his saddle, hanging on the right as his sword clashed against the bandit sergeant. "He- hey, You look like you'll cook real nicely" The bandit grinned and continued to hack at Aiden. Aiden scowled in disgust as he slid his blade against his, twisting the foregrip & ripping the blade away. He spun himself back on the saddle, swinging his hook out around the man as he urged his horse to trot around, tying up the fool as he got dragged back to the road. The other bandits too distracted by Naiv to notice their leader getting taken.

Aiden returned & he looked at Izel's handiwork on her own victim. "Good work Lady Izel, shame these men are far below the power of a saint, I hope its not insulting."
Aiden felt the air shift as he looked over to see more of the bandits chasing after Naiv, who seemed to be having a good time of it. In a way, that eager confidence reminded him of himself when he was younger. Back before things had happened & the world just became a series of duty & mistakes. For a split second, he felt himself smile before biting down, not even thinking of letting Naiv think he approved. "Come on Naiv, shouldn't play around when you don't have to, make it quick & professional so we can dispense justice & be on our way." He thought for a moment before resuming speaking.

"Naiv, I want you to decide how justice should be dispensed to these empty-headed thugs" He didn't really let her handle too much of the arbitration part of the job when she helped the city watch with him... He didn't feel it was right to put that sort of responsibility on her, but if he was going to keep telling her she was old enough to take responsibility, then he should believe it himself too. How someone dispensed justice showed alot about them, how they feel, how they think, & as Aiden thought, who you are.

Naiv Meztli
"It's not my fault!" She responded, "You only ever talk about boring things and when we do get onto an exciting topic you still still somehow make it sound boring!" She crossed her arms only to unfold them while dodging another strike. "You need to work on your presentation!" she said pinning all the blame on him, after all, it was purely his fault. "Sorry, back to tag?" She asked the handful of bandits that came chasing after her before she turned and started to run.

"Get back here you little!" The largest of the bandits said grinding his teeth together. Two of the archers pulled out short swords specially crafted for a mounted horseman and ran out in front of her in attempt to cut her off. These bandits were amusing. They used childish tricks, were improperly equipped, and all were as clumsy as an oaf. "I wonder if you can tag me?" She continued teasing while ducking, rolling, jumping and flipping around as she dodged blade after blade. Of course just dodging wasn't enough for little Ms. Naiv, she positioned herself in just the right way to make the bandits swing at each other every time they missed and very quickly they started to bicker between one another while angrily slashing around.

"Come on Naiv, shouldn't play around when you don't have to, make it quick & professional so we can dispense justice & be on our way." "Aw, Aiden, you're no fun. This is the most exciting thing that's happened to us in the past... past week, no month!" She argued while 'dodging' blades. Truthfully the bandits were more interested in slashing at each other 'by mistake' rather than finishing the agile female before them. "Naiv, I want you to decide how justice should be dispensed to these empty-headed thugs." "M-me?" Naiv froze for an almost fatal second, luckily the sword swinging at her 'missed'. Still, that near death experience forcefully brought Naiv back to reality and with a few quick movements in addition to her lurk ability she slipped away from the bandit encirclement. Naiv immediately turned around and sent a high kick into one of the bandits heads, sending him straight into the dirt, out cold. With little tricks like that Naiv made quick work of the remaining four bandits. "Um, um." Naiv mumbled glancing at Aiden only to see he was going to force her to make the decision. Naiv wanted to say lets just throw them in prison but... there weren't any nearby towns, then she was going to say leave them, but what if they continue what they're doing? What if the next group wasn't as strong? "Um, um." Killing them came to mind but that should only be used as an absolute last result. Naiv continued to glance around at the bandits completely lost as to what they should do. "Lets take their weapons!" She was clearly pleased with her answer. "If we take their weapons they can't hurt anyone right?" Unless, of course, they had more weapons stashed away, or they simply used their fists, or they went out to buy/steal more ext ext. but such scenarios were far from Naivs mind. In Naivs opinion this was a foolproof plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.