Braves of the Six Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for @Nano to post. But if she can't post, then I'll just let my character meet up with the two of them.

I'm facing the tallest writer's block, that I don't think I'll be crossing anytime soon. @Shounen Senpai
You can post, it'll hopefully help with my writer's block xD

omgomggoogmogmogmmg. yayayayayayayyyy action!!
hypehypehype

//calms self down

//fails

ACTION HYPEE <3

You got room for one more?

@Nano, your commentary of the cells reminded of back during my middle school health classes that had videos to teach us about white and red bloods cells, where they were animated and had weapons to fight with.

I introduced the idea, so I'm definitely giving my okay. :D

You got room for one more?
Go ahead and write up a CS whenever you can, the sooner the better. You can join in on my group while the others make their way to the temple. Anyone who doesn't want to be in the roll for the false Brave please send me a PM.

Okay Cross. I can get something up within an hour or two.

Sorry guys but I'm going to be pretty slow with posting for the next couple of weeks. It's five weeks left of this semester, and every class I have has everything going on in order to get done, on top of a lot of other real life things to deal with. So, posts are going to be slow.

Also, I'll try to get one up in the next day or two right now. I was planning on it tonight, but I think I might be too tired to write a good post. I'll see what happens as the night goes on, and if I get a second wind.

Reactions: Shounen Senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.