Braves of the Six Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing, I don't plan on letting her take pills or anything of the sort. I am using those to describe what her personality would be like, so that I wouldn't end up writing too much and everything coming out as spaghetti ouo;

Sorry, but I probably won't be able to make a post until the weekend. I've been pretty busy and tired out from classes. I wanted to let you all know.

If y'all are waiting for my reply, then worry no longer. For my Writer's Block has slowly dissipated. I was planning to have him stay put until they meet him. I'm going to make my introductory post later.

Is having an ability to make people hallucinate and create illusions (just like what Hans did to Adlet by "killing" him) a bit overpowered for a non-Saint character?

As something used standardly, yes. The two of us are going to supposedly going to be the weakest of the group.

Alrighty. :D I shan't add "that" to his "particular set of skills".

I made a huge change in Zeke's character. He's going to be a villain that must be defeated by the Braves before he could join them. I thought it was pretty interesting to have it this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't know that side of me, then you don't know me at all. C:

I figured I should wait for someone else to reply before I do, but if it gets a few days then I'll just reply again.

You can go ahead & reply if you'd like, its preferable than for everyone to get the same idea & its round robin with "No, YOU go first!"

I understand. I just don't want it to end up looking like a oneXone with continuous posts for the same two or three people over and over again. However, I'll probably make one tomorrow or Thursday anyway.

I'll be posting tomorrow as well!

@Shounen Senpai

I think this would be a good spot for you to intercept into the group.

"Eeek! Its so cute!! Aiden, Aiden, can I keep him!?"

I am SO SORRY FOR MY LACK OF ACTIVITY ;u;
School has been bothering me, and I would put up a post, but I am having a killer headache today! I'll try my best to get a post once I feel better though!

I'll try to get a post up soon as well, I'm just very tired tonight and will be pretty busy this weekend so I don't know exactly when I'll post.

Status
Not open for further replies.