Braves of the Six Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that having a 7th would make things more interesting, adding a mystery element to it and whatnot; but if someone doesn't come along then let's not push it. Even if a seventh doesn't come along, perhaps we can think of something else to spice things up :)

I'm OK with it but I'm really bad at playing the bad guy, and some of our characters really aren't fit to be the bad guy.

Also, I recommend everyone read the light novel (or wiki if you don't mind spoilers)!

The first generation of braves had to take on two bosses. One Majin the demon God, the other being Zophrair the demon king. We could have them crown a new demon king.

Reactions: darkflames13
I'm OK with it but I'm really bad at playing the bad guy, and some of our characters really aren't fit to be the bad guy.
I kind of am the same way and feel the same way about the characters too. But, I am fine on waiting a bit to see if another one comes but I'm also for doing the main quest and possibly put something else in as something extra like darkflames13 mentioned.

Another thing I wanted to ask, who here has skype? if enough people do, I'd like to start a skype group for this if thats alright.

Another thing I wanted to ask, who here has skype? if enough people do, I'd like to start a skype group for this if thats alright.
I don't have one.

Also, I believe I finished my character now.

I have one. A Skype group sounds nice :)

Something I felt like working on. I'll probably start looking for a more anime-ish picture of Aiden to fit in better.

DEHI0d6.png

I got skype ouo
Regarding the antagonist stuff, I could try, if someone doesn't come along.

Ahh, I don't, I'm sorry!

I have Skype. C: I rarely use it though.

I'm guessing that no one is going to be a seventh. Let Operation "This is definitely going to be a Harem" commence. xD

I have Skype. C: I rarely use it though.

I'm guessing that no one is going to be a seventh. Let Operation "This is definitely going to be a Harem" commence. xD
As I said, I'll do the starting post tomorrow, I'm a stickler for set times.

Aiden is by far the oldest brave here & too old for harems & considering each saint could murder with a thought I wish you best of luck in this debacle.

Reactions: Shounen Senpai
Oh, so operation "This is definitely going to be a harem" is no longer a thing?

Ahh! Tomorrow! I'm so excited!

I have to be honest, just by looking at the pictures in the one picture CrossJustX made, my character looks the most like she would try charming people and making a Harem (But that's just from the picture, I wouldn't do that.)

It's been changed to "This is definitely going to be a Yuri RP". I approve.

Note, I have class till late today so I'm not forgetting to post, it just wont be till much later since Im on pacific time.

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
Aww, that's alright, life comes first.

Last edited:
SHOOT I DIDN'T GET ALERTS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WATCH THE THREAD--
Welp, I'm still alive. As for the Harem, I think Priscilla will be like: No. Please, just, don't.
Wow, it feels so weird using my name to refer to my character.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Warenai hana
Sorry for the delay, my timetable was flipped by IRL stuff, heres the thread.

Braves of the Six Flowers | IwakuRoleplay.com

Don't feel the need to BE in the city right away if you want RP a trip to the city, don't like rushing everyone meeting up right away.

also, @Nano, just to mention, 'modern' type pills don't exist, nor is the study of mental issues far enough to define specific disorders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.