Braves of the Six Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone wants to make a Saint of Blood character (@Circe) before you so maybe you should change your Sainthood. C: xD

Also, join us Dandere-chan. Do it! XD So long as you have prior knowledge of the series (anime and LN).

I think someone wants to make a Saint of Blood character (@Circe) before you so maybe you should change your Sainthood. C: xD

Also, join us Dandere-chan. Do it! XD So long as you have prior knowledge of the series (anime and LN).
I don't think they're signing up, its been several weeks & I haven't heard from them since.

If they still aren't joining, then I'll gladly take Saint of Blood. If they are joining though, then I can easily change it o-o

I was originally going to make a saint but figured they would be overly popular so I swapped.. Would you like me to change my character back over to a saint?

^ I think your character is fine the way it is. :D We just need two one more Brave. C:

I was originally going to make a saint but figured they would be overly popular so I swapped.. Would you like me to change my character back over to a saint?
Just do with whatever you feel better with, its just alot more common for Braves to be saints since they have alot of inherent power on their own.

Let's just say this generation is full of people with skill and strength to back it up.

I'd like to join, if that's okay. I'm working on a character now but might not finish tonight. I could put up the unfinished for now if you'd like.

avA8RNG3ZGYWEIGcUF1Zbn4VO34.png

Hair color: White | Eye color: Blue

“I will do what has to be done, no matter whose life ends.”

Name:
Izel

Nicknames:
Maid of Death

Location of Crest:
Lower right side of stomach

Saint of Blades; bodyguard and maid

Abilities*:
Blade Summon: Summoning of blades out of nowhere and using them either as manipulating them through the air or using them herself as regular weapons. She is very skilled with close combat with knifes and small swords though usually doesn’t use any types of large weapons because she doesn’t have enough physical strength to use them.

Agile and fast: Izel is quick on her feet and very flexible. She is able to dodge well and confuse with quick moves, however, she must wear light cloths or else she gets weighed down easily.

Weapon(s) & personal effects:
-Different types of knifes and small swords
-Can hold multiple knifes in different ways
-She keeps three spare knifes on her body in case she runs out of magic and still needs to fight.

fix_31487664_m.jpg
d1619ec2080debe91adb1ab8bd4a6fc9-1.jpg

Personality:
Emotionless | Serious | Brave | Loyal | Formal

Izel doesn’t show much emotion and doesn’t care much for other people. She was trained to be that way, and not care if even her life could be taken. Her only job was to protect the princess and that is what she does. This makes her serious and very loyal. She does not care if her life is in danger and is not afraid to kill anyone to threaten the life of the one she must protect. Death does not scare her and is impartial to the feelings or lives of others. However, if you earn her loyalty and trust, her protective nature comes into play and she will do anything to protect the one she is with. Because of her maid occupation, Izel is sometimes very formal and it happens to others even if they are not the princess that she is working for.

Voice Color:
Purple

History:
Izel was born as a maid and bodyguard for the princess of Piena. She knew nothing about her own family, thus she was born with no last name. They told her nothing about her mother and father, so she figured that they were dead or not important enough to the royal family. She was raised by the staff of the castle and the guards who constantly trained her to become a good fighter. Her only life was training, to an extreme extent where some of her training consisted of abuse in order for her to understand that she needed to do anything for the princess, even if she was in pain. Because of this, Izel was raised to be a tool and nothing else, learning how to fight and serve even if it meant death for her or anyone who threatened her master. She didn’t care about the lives of others or herself, only her master mattered.

This led her to be trained from a very young age and while no one expected this, Izel became the Saint of Blades because of her strength and ability. However, this Sainthood did not stop the maid from being the bodyguard that she was. She only knew being the maid and bodyguard to the princess and she wanted to stay under her master. She uses her abilities in order to protect her master. She grew stronger and became a bodyguard that was usually feared by most, protecting her princess became an easy job. She became known as the maid of death because of her usual attire and her deadly abilities. Meanwhile, she also attends the work of being the Saint of Blades, which keeps her very busy.

sakuya_izayoi_all_by_noir_black_shooter-d6z1ujd.jpg

Left to Right

Maid outfit: Wears at the castle, doing maid duties.
Casual-like outfit: Spending time out, her usual look if not doing her job or when she is at her saint temple. (What she will wear on the journey.)
Formal outfit: Formal bodyguard attire or sometimes formal attire for her Sainthood.

Last edited:
Been asked this by a couple of people sofar so I'd like to see what everyone's feelings on it are.

Do we wait for a 7th brave and randomly have one person be the traitor?, or would everyone like to just focus on the quest to stop the demon god? I know I've been getting alot of PMs at the moment so sorry if I'm slow to respond, been pretty sick lately but improving.

Do we wait for a 7th brave and randomly have one person be the traitor?, or would everyone like to just focus on the quest to stop the demon god? I know I've been getting alot of PMs at the moment so sorry if I'm slow to respond, been pretty sick lately but improving.
It depends on how long it would take to get another person I feel and if everyone's okay about randomly picking a seventh.

It depends on how long it would take to get another person I feel and if everyone's okay about randomly picking a seventh.
Lets say Thursday is when the first post goes up & if theres another CS by then, we do the 7th? assuming everyone is in favor of a 7th.

Reactions: darkflames13
I can change it if you guys don't favor it. It's a first for me RPing a mystery genre using a die. Thought it'd be interesting. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.