Brand New to The Site-not to roleplaying!

Chat Noir

Wolfstar
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Online Availability
I'm online pretty much most of the day, unless I'm working, then I'll be off from about 10am to 3:30, or from about 5pm to 11pm (UK time)
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Real-Life, Modern, Magical, Romance, Fanbased
Hi everyone, I am iamapoet, but you can call me by any of the nicknames below! I am new to this site, but I have been roleplaying on another site for about a year now - I would love to meet people!

What nicknames do you like to be called?
either iamapoet, Becca, or Boo
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Girl, and I am 17

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I especially like doing slash roleplays ( yaoi or yuri) and I love doing Harry Potter stuff, but I am willing to do anything
What kind of characters do you usually play?
I usually play female characters, being a female myself and it feeling more natural, but I am able to play male characters quite well.
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Hehe - I am a Wolf girl at heart so Wolf Packs.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
At the moment, I am in love with One Direction's song "One Thing" -
"Now I'm climbing the walls
But you don't notice at all
That I'm going out of my mind
All day and all night"

Welcome to Iwaku! :D
If you're a poet... you should put some of your poems in Showcases! Allow us to read them -nods
I hope you enjoy it here!

o_o; People were just talking about One Direction in the cbox and I have no idea what that issss. Welcome, iamapoet! I hope that's true, because I love reading poetry. :D As Celestialis said, post them in Showcase for us! We love to meet people too! So enjoy your time here!

Hello there poet! 8D Welcome to the community!

Hi there - thanks. I am looking for a roleplay partner - interested?

Hello there, newbie! Welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I totally misread your name as Llamapoet when I first saw it, so now I think that I shall call you Llama.

I hope you've been finding your way around well so far, but if there's anything that you need help with, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello, Iamapoet.

My name is Tetsuri Tokai.

Welcome to Iwaku and it is a pleasure to have you here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of new friends! =^____^=