Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
[fieldbox="W E L C O M E, #990026, dashed, 10"]

• [bg=#800020]

Hey there! I'm Marianne and I'm new to the site, not so much to roleplaying. I used to do it since I was like... Eleven years old, and have been ever since. I had taken a small gap last year because I was doing my final year in school -- it was crazy hectic and I had to repeat a year -- but now I'm taking a gap year before I start off college and even though I'm interning, I have plenty of time on my hands so I'm looking to do a lot of Roleplays! I have a couple of guidelines, or do's and don't's rather, so I would appreciate it if you give them a glance before we get down to the good stuff!

I had a search thread before, but I decided to make a new, prettier version since I'm working on getting the hang of using BBcodes.

[/bg]

• [bg=#800020]
    DO:
    - PM me about any fandoms/pairings you have an interest in! I prefer to use the comments below as a way to keep updating my thread.

- Tell me about your interests and ideas and be invested in the Roleplay. I like to have a partner who's involved and as interested as I am. Wanna fangirl? I'm your best partner!

- Be active. I prefer someone who can give me one response a day although more is greatly appreciated since I am on quite often. I understand that other people have better things to do so I won't urge you. Let me know in advance if bumping annoys you because if I don't hear from you in two days, I might give you a nudge.

- Be flexible. I prefer doing canon/OC pairings when it comes to fandoms, although can be convinced to do canon/canon. I will never do OC/OC as far as fandoms go because I just don't find it all that interesting. The way things play out here is that I play an OC and you play the canon for my OC, and in turn, I play a canon for your OC.

- Going by what I said above, be able to double. I would say it is a requirement because I feel like it's only fair. I prefer doing MxF pairings and because I am a female, prefer to play the female, but I will happily oblige to doing an MxM pairing for you as a double. FxF is not really all that interesting to me.

- Have a good grasp of the English language and please structure your sentences well. I may ask for a sample as well, and would be happy to provide one in advance.

DON'T:
    - Disappear on me. If you have to go, or aren't interested, let me know. I'm pretty chill so I won't take it the wrong way and I'll understand.

- Take part in any adult themes -- this includes smut or heavy violence/drugs -- if you are under eighteen. I have no problem roleplaying with your under people, and I don't mind adult themes at all, as long as you are over eighteen for it.

- God mod or make perfect characters. You control your characters, and I control mine. If we agree to sharing NPCs that's a different situation.

- Ask me to Roleplay offsite because I am saying it up front, I don't do that. I only Roleplay over PMs. You have to convince me to do it over threads.

- Give me one liners. I want at least two good paragraphs, and more is always better. That being said, I don't want a novel. Too much detail gets rather boring, and too little is the same.

- Be afraid to tell me your limits. I curse like a sailor so if you have a problem with this let me know, although I cannot promise I'll stop altogether.

- Ask me about anything anime because I don't indulge in it at all.

[/bg]

• [bg=#800020]

(( CURRENT CRAVINGS INCLUDE HARRY POTTER AND TWILIGHT ))

Now that those guidelines are out of the way, we can get to the fandoms! I have listed out every fandom I am a part of and below each fandom are some pairings. Bold will be my preferred role but of course, since we are doubling, this is negotiable. If there is no bold role, I am fine playing either role. If the pairing is in italics and underlined, then this is a craving and is also non negotiable.

PERCY JACKSON/HEROES OF OLYMPUS
    OC X Percy Jackson
    OC X Leo Valdez
    OC X Jason Grace
    OC X Nico Di Angelo

HARRY POTTER****
    OC X Draco Malfoy
    OC X Fred/George Weasley
    OC X Cedric Diggory
    OC X Neville Longbottom
    OC X Harry Potter
    OC X Ron Weasley
    OC X Charlie Weasley
    Harry Potter X Hermione Granger
    Draco Malfoy X Hermione Granger
    Draco Malfoy X Luna Lovegood

Fred Weasley X Hermione Granger
    OC
    X Teddy Lupin
    Victoire Weasley X Teddy Lupin

THE HUNGER GAMES
    OC X Finnick Odair
    OC X Gale Hawthorne
    OC X Peeta Mellark
    Katniss Evedeen
    X Finnick Odair
    Katniss Everdeen X Gale Hawthorne
    Katniss Everdeen X Peeta Mellark
    Johanna Mason X Finnick Odair

THE MAZE RUNNER
    OC X Newt
    OC X Thomas
    OC X Minho

TWILIGHT****
    OC X Edwrd Cullen
    OC X Jasper Whitlock
    OC X Jacob Black
    OC X Seth Clearwater
    OC X Alec [volturi]
    OC X Emmett Cullen

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER
    OC
    X Wesley Gibbins
    OC X Connor Walsh
    Oliver Hampton X Connor Walsh
    Laurel Castillo X Wesley Gibbins

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
    OC X Steve Rogers
    OC X Bucky Barnes

OC X Clint Barton
    OC X Tony Stark
    Natasha Romanoff
    X Clint Barton
    Natasha Romanoff X Steve Rogers

DISNEY
    Ijust like the idea of playing children of the Disney characters in high school/a boarding school with powers and such. The only case where OC/OC is accepted. I also like the idea of:
    Jack Frost x Elsa

[/bg]

• [bg=#800020]

These are just some pairings that interest me. I might have scraps of plots for a few of them but we would mostly need to brainstorm. The concept of doubling applies here as well! Bold is my preferred role.

Elemental x Elemental
    Girl x Gang member
    Girl x brother's best friend
    Boy x best friend's girlfriend
    Girl
    x sister's fiancé
    Teacher x Student
    Assassin x target
    Spy x spy
    Good girl
    x bad boy
    Bad girl x bad boy
    Vampire x Human
    Werewolf x human
    Vampire
    x werewolf
    Ghost x human

[/bg]

• [bg=#800020]

COMING SOON

[/bg]

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Still looking!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Still searching~

• Love
Would you be interested in a RP with me? (:
That depends on which fandom and whether you'd be able to double! If so, PM me with details :3

• Love
Still looking~

Sfill looking ~

Still looking~

Still looking ^^

Hello!

I may be interested in roleplaying with you. Sadly, it'd have to be something original as I'm not overly familiar with any of your fandoms of choice.

Still searching!

Still seaeching!

Still looking!

Still searching~

Still searching!

Status
Not open for further replies.